Sanchez to Rhodes--Just shut UP!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Sanchez to Rhodes--Just shut UP!!!!!

It's one thing to brag and bluster , but vowing to sack and knock Brady down more than nine times brings a whole new dimension to this game. How do the Patriot players feel about this, after losing Brady for a year.?? I'm sure they are planning retaliation and who will they take it out on??? MARK SANCHEZ

Question --Do you think they would give up 15 yards just to knock the snot out of the rookie??!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Sanchez to Rhodes--Just shut UP!!!!!

Well, Adalius Thomas threw Trent Edwards to the floor and the Bills didn't even say anything about Brady. I won't be surprised of Wilfork sits on Sanchez. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

and I hope he does it early!! don't wait until the end of the game.. They need to take the air out that stadium quickly!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Sanchez to Rhodes--Just shut UP!!!!!:
    It's one thing to brag and bluster , but vowing to sack and knock Brady down more than nine times brings a whole new dimension to this game. How do the Patriot players feel about this, after losing Brady for a year.?? I'm sure they are planning retaliation and who will they take it out on??? MARK SANCHEZ Question --Do you think they would give up 15 yards just to knock the snot out of the rookie??!!
    Posted by NEGAME

The Jets have an outstanding offensive line. Rhodes said nothing like the exaggeration in your posting. He is stating what any team would want to do...pressure and sack the QB. Fine; now just do it. You really think that the Patriots' players are stupid enough to go for some imagined "retaliation" against a much more mobile QB? I think BB wants to devise a winning game plan, not some idiotic "retaliation". And Wolfork is more concerned with outdueling Mangold and Faneca than he is to go hurt a rookie QB. Just watch the game and enjoy it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Sanchez to Rhodes--Just shut UP!!!!!:
    It's one thing to brag and bluster , but vowing to sack and knock Brady down more than nine times brings a whole new dimension to this game. How do the Patriot players feel about this, after losing Brady for a year.?? I'm sure they are planning retaliation and who will they take it out on??? MARK SANCHEZ Question --Do you think they would give up 15 yards just to knock the snot out of the rookie??!!
    Posted by NEGAME

Sanchez is a mobile rookie behind a good offensive line. It may not be our best strategy to try to "knock the snot out of a rookie." But it does sound so macho, honey. So tough. But I am sure the Patriots' players have such "feelings" for Tom and will shed some tears about those nasty words by mean Mr. Rhodes and vow to Tom that, regardless of whether it makes sense strategically or not, they will take a stupid 15 yard roughing penalty just for him.
    Does anyone have any interetsing posts about how this game will actually play out?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

I was just discussing this very same thing with my good buddy Broadway Joe. we just left New Joisey cuz of the bad smell. Now he tells me they wanted ole Joe to give a speech in the locker room to help the Jest's prepair for the annual beating by the Patriot's but Joe says he cant face em sober!  This new kid Spamchez is gonna look lie raw meat to those hungry Patties, and they just might stick him in Rex Ryans Bunn after all the trash talk from Kerry Rhodes

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

In Response to Re: Sanchez to Rhodes--Just shut UP!!!!!:
    Well, Adalius Thomas threw Trent Edwards to the floor and the Bills didn't even say anything about Brady. I won't be surprised of Wilfork sits on Sanchez. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

that was a gay penalty lol so was that Wilfork sack, wasn't even around his knees.

I hope he gets hit alot, get in his head so he's thinking blitz on every play then when the backers drop in coverage he'll be like "wtf?!?!"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DYBLITZ. Show DYBLITZ's posts

After watching the Bills game I wouldn't be surprised if the refs call a penalty just for even touching the Dirty-Sanchez!!!   These refs need to just let the guys play!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts