Sanchez tosses three picks in OTA's.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Sanchez tosses three picks in OTA's.....

Rexy is not a happy man. The comedy begins anew. I'm more worried about Gino Smith becoming a force than anything else, he's about all they've got.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Sanchez tosses three picks in OTA's.....

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Rexy is not a happy man. The comedy begins anew. I'm more worried about Gino Smith becoming a force than anything else, he's about all they've got.

leave the silly and rather pathetic jets obsession to rusty-especially in may!

ur better than this Exi

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I have no idea what either one of you first two are talking about. I posted it because I thought it was funny. Period. I couldnt care less wha Rusty or anyone else in this forum is doing with the Jets. In fact, I rarely come here anymore, and things like the above two posts are a big part of the reason why. Ive lost count of how many joke posts Ive put on here that Ive had to explain because posters were too thick to get it. Dont have that problem in the Sox forum, only here. Rather than just laughing about it and going on about their day, we get two or three Doctors of Sports that want to give thier salient advice. Save it.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

I have no idea what either one of you two are talking about. I posted it because I thought it was funny. Period. I couldnt care less wha Rusty or anyone else in this forum is doing with the Jets. In fact, I rarely come here anymore, and things like the above two posts are a big part of the reason why. Ive lost count of how many joke posts Ive put on here that Ive had to explain because posters were too thick to get it. Dont have that problem in the Sox forum, only here. Rather than just laughing about it and going on about their day, we get two or three Doctors of Sports that want to give thier salient advice. Save it.

My post was only directed at gints...

Yeah I know. I started writing mine before you posted. Not much sense of humor in this forum anymore.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReturnofBologna. Show ReturnofBologna's posts

Is that homeland security at Magnola manor? Notice the cool orange stripe which was probably some old ladies orange juice.Jerry needs a small wagon to pull behind in case he has to take a dump while on patrol.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

More like Rexy is a BS artist. He's setting up reasons to start the season with Smith. He's too gutless to come right out and say it so he's going to use training camp and the preseason to make Sanchez look as bad as possible. This way if Smith turns out not to be ready he can claim he didn't have a choice.

He'll probably throw Smith under the bus some time during next season if it looks like his job is in jeopardy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

leave the silly and rather pathetic jets obsession to rusty-especially in may!

ur better than this Exi

welcome to another installment of "Board Cop" slow night for Board Cop only one call but it is a holiday weekend so we can all look forward to many more installments (cue the theme music)

Eeeee ewwww eeeeee ewwwwww.    * he got his new UK siren so he can handle our European fans*

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

What's the reason for OTA's anyway? To prepare yourself for the upcoming season,right? so what's wrong with Sanchez throwing 3 picks in practice? He's going to throw the same three picks during a game,isn't he? He's just making sure he has the timing down and the inaccuracy at the level that Jets fans have come to know and love....J.E.T.S.,Jets,Jets,Jets!

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts