Sanchez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Sanchez

Mark Sanchez (shoulder) visited Dr. James Andrews in Gulf Breeze, Fla. on Wednesday morning.

There's no word on what Sanchez was told. He's been ruled out for Thursday night's game against the Patriots. Matt Simms and Brady Quinn will back up Geno Smith. There's a "fear" that Sanchez is dealing with a torn labrum.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Sanchez

Well he should get surgery, get his rest, then be ready to be released next year and plan for the future anyways.  It's the best timing to be injured, if it's going to happen anyways.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

he's done..........

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

he was throwing lefthanded pregame on Sunday.  How much worse could he possibly be? 

Wait a second.  You were saying this guy was better than Brady not too long ago, right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Best headline at profootballmock (paraphrasing): "Jets concerned Sanchez injury not serious"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Mark Sanchez - QB - Jets

Mark Sanchez (shoulder) visited Dr. James Andrews in Gulf Breeze, Fla. on Wednesday morning.

There's no word on what Sanchez was told. He's been ruled out for Thursday night's game against the Patriots. Matt Simms and Brady Quinn will back up Geno Smith. There's a "fear" that Sanchez is dealing with a torn labrum.

I am hearing it is rotator cuff...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

There will be plenty of time for Sanchez to practice his sliding Butt-Fumble!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to JoeFoyFan's comment:

There will be plenty of time for Sanchez to practice his sliding Butt-Fumble!

my first baseball glove was a Joe Foy model...but then again, I made a lot of errorsLaughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Whelp he can join the other winner, Tebow, for golf and talk about how they really are NFL QB's

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:

Best headline at profootballmock (paraphrasing): "Jets concerned Sanchez injury not serious"

Hahahahahaha!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

assuming good health next year, I expect a decent market for Sanchez as a bck up. by all accounts he is a good team mate, has won play off games and wants to still play. I can see a team taking him on at the vet minimum to see how he is as a back up