Sanders signed offer sheet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

Sanders signed offer sheet

Boston herald is reporting that Emanuel Sanders signed the Pats offER sheet today. Maybe that Erica woman knows what she's talking about after all. Hope so, because she claims talib is up next.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Sanders signed offer sheet

In response to artielang's comment:

Boston herald is reporting that Emanuel Sanders signed the Pats offER sheet today. Maybe that Erica woman knows what she's talking about after all. Hope so, because she claims talib is up next.

+1 you said it.

nice that misogyny and sexism are still alive particularly in sports communities (attacks of her and her character today on this board)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

Has nothing to do with her being a woman, dude. She exploded on twitter today with Pats info and people are trying to figure out if she Has legit sources or not. That's it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Has nothing to do with her being a woman, dude. She exploded on twitter today with Pats info and people are trying to figure out if she Has legit sources or not. That's it.

excuse me, you are not reading or are ignoring the posts i read. the people who were attacking her and using misgynistic language in doing so were not "figuring anythign out".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

No I didn't see any of that. Anyway that wasn't the point of my post. I'm interested to see how this plays out. Sanders never crossed my mind as a possible patriot until today, and I didn't know much about him. But it sounds like he's a very fast and quick (two different traits), is a precise route runner (which I think is critical for playing in this offense and the lack there of has been the downfall of most of our WR busts), and was the steelers best blocking WR. That all sounds exciting to me. Don't love losing a 3rd round pick in a draft that we are already light on picks, but a proven talent who is potentially on the verge of breaking out vs. a crap shoot in the 3rd round sounds good. This move has to be considered another piece of the welker saga. And another aspect that helps ease the pain (and grease the skids for Lloyd's exit).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

What the $&#@ does misgynistic mean? If i don't know can i be it? maybe by not knowing i cant be it? 

By Rusty referencing a pink hat? Is that Misgynistic? What if we make the color hat white?

Rusty, please note that you are being misgynistic in your use of the womanly color pink ( think i was just misgynistic, damn ). 

Please refer to these fans ( excluding those 19 and under as referenced in a prior post ) that are not pre brady as WHITE hats. 

No bad intentions to the old people ( sry elderly ) in the use of WHITE hat. Any perceived connection is non intentional. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

Think I need to drink more or sadly less. Rather sure I just tried to defend Rusty

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I agree, the Steelers will have trouble matching the offer as they don't have much of anything to spend. Looks like the offense is getting faster and more athletic . Being the solid blocker he is Sanders is a guy who can help the physicality of the offense too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

excuse me, you are not reading or are ignoring the posts i read. the people who were attacking her and using misgynistic language in doing so were not "figuring anythign out".

YES! I thought i was the only who thought that!

your eyes were not deceivign you, it just may be so common, especially in some circles.

next time, if you name it, others will be less likely to think its acceptable beahvior, like blatant racist remarks are no longer considered ok.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Sanders never crossed my mind as a possible patriot until today, and I didn't know much about him. But it sounds like he's a very fast and quick (two different traits), is a precise route runner (which I think is critical for playing in this offense and the lack there of has been the downfall of most of our WR busts), and was the steelers best blocking WR. That all sounds exciting to me. Don't love losing a 3rd round pick in a draft that we are already light on picks, but a proven talent who is potentially on the verge of breaking out vs. a crap shoot in the 3rd round sounds good. This move has to be considered another piece of the welker saga. And another aspect that helps ease the pain (and grease the skids for Lloyd's exit).

Fabulous move by BB! Sanders has the talent to be the second coming of Deion Branch. This kid is fast (4.4 speed), quick, tough, and versatile. He can play in the slot or outside. The Steelers are so strapped by the cap, it's doubtful that they'll be able to match the Pats' offer. So...the Pats have to give up the 91st overall pick. Big deal! Unlike the 91st overall selection in the draft, Sanders is a proven commodity, with upside.  

BB never forgets. The last time the Pats played the Steelers was in Week 8 of the 2011 season. Pittsburgh dominated that game, beating the Pats, 25-17. In that game, Sanders burnt the Pats' secondary, finishing with 5 catches for 70 yards:  http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311030023 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Asher77's comment:

What the $&#@ does misgynistic mean? If i don't know can i be it? maybe by not knowing i cant be it? 

By Rusty referencing a pink hat? Is that Misgynistic? What if we make the color hat white?

Rusty, please note that you are being misgynistic in your use of the womanly color pink ( think i was just misgynistic, damn ). 

Please refer to these fans ( excluding those 19 and under as referenced in a prior post ) that are not pre brady as WHITE hats. 

No bad intentions to the old people ( sry elderly ) in the use of WHITE hat. Any perceived connection is non intentional. 

misogynisic literally means "woman hating" asher.

in general, wehn derogatory remarks are made toward women in reference to their gender, or for that matter, derogatory remarks made of men, that use the term "woman" or girl to make the "slur" or disparagement, that is being misogynistic. because teh culture teaches it from early on it is invisible, unless you happen to be a woman, you may notice it. liek any oppression, it is like going into a parking lot where the teet are going away from you if you are not the person/group being oppressed, but if you are, the teeth are facing you and will harm you.

by the way thanks for asking. 

we dont choose to be this way originally, its waht we are taught from birth, its lie kbeing dipped in a bucket of paint; we come out with racism or sexism, etc when dipped in the bucket of said. but it is our choice, or our repsonsibility (and cna only be ours) what we do with this "paint" on us now.

cheers

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Asher77's comment:

Think I need to drink more or sadly less. Rather sure I just tried to defend Rusty

laughing (something to look at.......)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

Restricted free agent Emmanuel Sanders has signed an offer sheet with the Patriots.

The terms are not yet known, but the Steelers now have five days to match or let Sanders walk. Although "poison pill" offer sheets were outlawed in the new CBA, the Patriots have an abundance of 2013 cap room while the Steelers have next to none. It's quite possible the Pats have structured their offer in a way that would be difficult or impossible for the Steelers to match. If that's the case, Pittsburgh would receive New England's third-round pick as compensation since Sanders was tendered at the original-round level. It's an aggressive move by a Patriots team clearly intent on remaking its receiver corps, and an ominous development for a Pittsburgh club that's been shedding talent. Were Sanders to end up in New England, it would almost certainly signal an end to Brandon Lloyd's time with the team. -Roto

thanks ricky and rightly so. though a near minimum with incentives in case of need woudl be nice. and though i prefer taking hopkins and d arick rogers, 2 big bodied fast ourside wrs to a guy this size.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Sanders never crossed my mind as a possible patriot until today, and I didn't know much about him. But it sounds like he's a very fast and quick (two different traits), is a precise route runner (which I think is critical for playing in this offense and the lack there of has been the downfall of most of our WR busts), and was the steelers best blocking WR. That all sounds exciting to me. Don't love losing a 3rd round pick in a draft that we are already light on picks, but a proven talent who is potentially on the verge of breaking out vs. a crap shoot in the 3rd round sounds good. This move has to be considered another piece of the welker saga. And another aspect that helps ease the pain (and grease the skids for Lloyd's exit).

Fabulous move by BB! Sanders has the talent to be the second coming of Deion Branch. This kid is fast (4.4 speed), quick, tough, and versatile. He can play in the slot or outside. The Steelers are so strapped by the cap, it's doubtful that they'll be able to match the Pats' offer. So...the Pats have to give up the 91st overall pick. Big deal! Unlike the 91st overall selection in the draft, Sanders is a proven commodity, with upside.  

BB never forgets. The last time the Pats played the Steelers was in Week 8 of the 2011 season. Pittsburgh dominated that game, beating the Pats, 25-17. In that game, Sanders burnt the Pats' secondary, finishing with 5 catches for 70 yards:  http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311030023 

exaclty right.

if we can get better and at the same time hurt a rival, its all the better on a move.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

sexism is bad. i think she was likely doing a lovelace for a bb and got him talking ad nauseaum.. look what happened to kraft with that youngie eye candy he had.. men go nuttts around certain types.

with that kind of comment do you wonder why people ignore you (your comment is the epitome of woman hating, reducing women to sex, instead of seeign them as souls, whole people) and those that follow this cultural habit to an extreme are those with the lowest self esteem. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

No I didn't see any of that. Anyway that wasn't the point of my post. I'm interested to see how this plays out. Sanders never crossed my mind as a possible patriot until today, and I didn't know much about him. But it sounds like he's a very fast and quick (two different traits), is a precise route runner (which I think is critical for playing in this offense and the lack there of has been the downfall of most of our WR busts), and was the steelers best blocking WR. That all sounds exciting to me. Don't love losing a 3rd round pick in a draft that we are already light on picks, but a proven talent who is potentially on the verge of breaking out vs. a crap shoot in the 3rd round sounds good. This move has to be considered another piece of the welker saga. And another aspect that helps ease the pain (and grease the skids for Lloyd's exit).

i can aprecaite the footaball data. apprecaite yoru original post was not that, but below you  

said what i observed was not so. i responded to that.

best.

"Has nothing to do with her being a woman, dude. She exploded on twitter today with Pats info and people are trying to figure out if she Has legit sources or not. That's it."

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

exaclty right.

if we can get better and at the same time hurt a rival, its all the better on a move.

Which brings me to Wes Welker. I'm not worried about the Pats' offense falling apart without Wes. If Danny Armendola can stay healthy, he'll fill Welker's shoes quite nicely. But, I still would like to see the Pats resign Julian Edelman...for his punt returning capabilities, and as slot insurance.      

The downside to the Welker thing is that he ended up at the last place I wanted him to end up...with the Patriots' chief AFC competitor, the Denver Horsefaces. He'll be very effective with Peyton Manning.    

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

If it's all the same to everyone else I'll simply stick to the issue of the Sanders offer sheet.  Something rattling around in my memory about the first stone or something like that, but I digress.

I, too, love this move.  Giving up a 3rd rounder for a proven talent at WR like Sanders strikes me as a very small price to pay.  We'll see.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The guy has had injury problems. I'll take a wait and see attitude with this one. I just hope that a couple of years from now we won't be be feeling the effects of not having half our picks in the 2013 draft but time will tell.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

The guy has had injury problems. I'll take a wait and see attitude with this one. I just hope that a couple of years from now we will be be feeling the effects of not having half our picks in the 2013 draft but time will tell.

ok player. nothing more at this point. hes like vanilla ice cream in a sugar cone. fine...but.

Do the Pats sign wrs/cbs by using one of those carnival ride height bars? its set at 6'. You make it under we will consider your services.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Guess who's coming to Foxboro?  Wait, that's Emmanuel Lewis... either way, good pickup (if Pitt doesn't match)!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

VERY NICE SIGNING (if true).

He played on PIT behind Bryant and Wallace. His QB was behind an AWFUL line.

I may be setting myself up for disappointment, but on this team, with this QB, as a leading outside option...I expect his numbers to surpass what Lloyd just did. 80 catches from a legit outside, down the field type WR would be AWESOME!