Sanders to denver your kidding

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Sanders to denver your kidding

In response to TravisBean's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

lol 3/15 on this guy with foot issues. Quality work Elway! lol keep backloading all those deals 2-3 years down the road

Exactly.  Talib best work out completely in 2014 because they can cut him and not take a huge hit in 2015 and beyond. It will still be a hit and they'll no answer after that, but He's rolled the dice in MANY areas on the field, including Ware's deal and health status as he ages.

I just don't see Sanders worth that contract as well.

I would be ernaged if I was paying all these guys way over market and not had DeMarius Thomas extended yet.

Wait until that sets in for Donkey fans.  No one is really talking about it, but why wouldn't you extend THomas with that money instead?

Shouldn't the Pats be extending McC, instead?  To date there have been NO talks.  NONE!

Does that mean he's a goner next year too?  Why aren't you enraged?

The Broncos have over 50M in cap space next years if the numbers I just saw are correct.

They also have 26M more than the Pats.

They have more spots to fill but that extra 26M should help.

Does that mean the Pats are in cap hell next year too?

Dope

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Umm, Sanders is not better than Decker.   There is a reason why teams weren't bidding on him. Solid veteran, but nothing more. Red flags as a Pats fan have gone off as well with LaFell apparently being more attractive to BB than Sanders after BB interviewed Sanders last year and offered so little.

You'd have to be a moron to think that Demarius Thomas still not signed and a FA after this season is a good sign, too.

The fact he's not extended proves they're entering a cap hell.

That's the equivalent of us not giving our 2010 1st rd pick Pro Bowl WR his new/second contract. BB would be strung in FOxborough Center if that happened here.

cap hell...?  Or gearing up to put the best possible team on the field this year...?

You know how the BB philosophy goes " ONe game at a time..."  What's wrong with "one Season at a time..."?    Spend your money BeliKraft.  Din't last year and what happened ...

Came up a couple players short of the super bowl.  But hey they avoided "cap hell"..lol.

Injuries are the only thing that kept us from being in the SB again and probably winning. If the Pats are on equal footing health wise there is no year we would not ahve won it excepting magic helmets and fairy dust.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

lol 3/15 on this guy with foot issues. Quality work Elway! lol keep backloading all those deals 2-3 years down the road

Is that worse than 2 years for 32 mil for the guy that blew out his knee?

Probably not considering after Welker blew his out in 2009 and came back in 2011 stronger, a year removed, the player was better.

12 million for Revis 1 year removed from an ACL tear is clearly good market value.

So, you're suggesting that a blown out knee makes an aging CB better?  Either way, what does Welker have to do with anything? Are you ever able not to deflect?  What a tool.

Do you not speak English? All that was said is that Revis is worth 12M this coming year. Period. ANd there is no cap hell when there is no hit after this year. He is either gone or the Pats and he work out another contract. Simple.

OnDenvers side they get Talib this year while we get Revis. They get Talib next year too but at a price they might not want to pay (or maybe they will.... time will tell)

Try reading for comprehension. Especially before you put your foot in your mouth.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Umm, Sanders is not better than Decker.   There is a reason why teams weren't bidding on him. Solid veteran, but nothing more. Red flags as a Pats fan have gone off as well with LaFell apparently being more attractive to BB than Sanders after BB interviewed Sanders last year and offered so little.

You'd have to be a moron to think that Demarius Thomas still not signed and a FA after this season is a good sign, too.

That's the equivalent of us not giving our 2010 1st rd pick Pro Bowl WR his new/second contract. BB would be strung in FOxborough Center if that happened here.

cap hell...?  Or gearing up to put the best possible team on the field this year...?

You know how the BB philosophy goes " ONe game at a time..."  What's wrong with "one Season at a time..."?    Spend your money BeliKraft.  Din't last year and what happened ...

Came up a couple players short of the super bowl.  But hey they avoided "cap hell"..lol.

Umm, the Pats would have WIPED THE FLOOR with Denver last year in the title game if not for a cheapshot by Ward on Gronk, Vince and Kelly going down with Mayo and Talib taken out on a dirty picky play in the title game itself.

Expect problems for Denver if NE is healthy this year. Oh yes.

Our luck is bound to change in the injury department.

After 2014, you can expect Denver to start to fade with Gomie one year older and quite possibly calling it quits.

Denver didn't seal the deal in the SB because they weren't built very well and it's questionable that they still are.

If Talib can stay healthy, he's an upgrade over DRC, but that's about it for them.

Losing Beadles, Moreno, Decker, Woodyard, Ayers, maybe Shaun Phillips, or even the veteran Bailey who was playing pretty well in the middle are key losses.

To expect Fumbles Ball to consistently play the Moreno role in that offense over 16 games is arrogance at its finest.

I'll take what we got here and run with it, thanks very much.

PATS 34 BRONCOS 17 (Pats going away)

Good Call Russ!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

If the Pats had signed Talib to the Denver deal, this board would be doing cart wheels

ditto Ward

this board is clamoring for Allen, and was calling for Peppers before he signed. Yet signing aware was a mistake?  Ware will be a help to them, even though I don't like his contract

to say Denver is in cap hell and can't sign Thomas is simply foolish or a lie. They have a ton of space next year and can sign any player they wish, including Revis if they want..

I think they will regret the Beedles loss, but not any of the other players, including Decker. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Exactly.  Talib best work out completely in 2014 because they can cut him and not take a huge hit in 2015 and beyond. It will still be a hit and they'll no answer after that, but He's rolled the dice in MANY areas on the field, including Ware's deal and health status as he ages.

I would be ernaged if I was paying all these guys way over market and not had DeMarius Thomas extended yet.

Wait until that sets in for Donkey fans.  No one is really talking about it, but why wouldn't you extend THomas with that money instead?

Shouldn't the Pats be extending McC, instead?  To date there have been NO talks.  NONE!

The Broncos have over 50M in cap space next years if the numbers I just saw are correct.

Dope

How do you know there are no talks?  Did you know there were talks last season, moron IN SEASON with Nink and BB?

No, ya didn't. Nor did RKrap your little BBW buddy pink hat. lol

Because it was reported there have been no talks.

You should be cussing bb, yet you choose to rag another.  Makes no sense. 

You never do.

How do you know the Broncos aren't talking to Thomas?

You don't, troll!

Now, get back to your trombone.  I heard you're getting rusty.

LMAO@U

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Is that worse than 2 years for 32 mil for the guy that blew out his knee?

Probably not considering after Welker blew his out in 2009 and came back in 2011 stronger, a year removed, the player was better.

12 million for Revis 1 year removed from an ACL tear is clearly good market value.

So, now you think that Revis should be the highest paid CB by 20% more than the next guy, 3 years removed from his best seasons and a year removed from ACL surgery?  I guess you think Revis is 20% better than the next best CB, right? 

You paid Revis 16 mil per with a lower cap, moron.  You have NOTHING to say. He used and abused your franchise because he knew he could. How does that feel?  How does that feel?

Travis Bean ....Are you the Turd aka Deadhead aka Rusty ?????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Almost like not having your All Pro Nose Tackle not signed until after his last season.

I'm willing to make a bet witt you that DT signs with the broncos. They're not entering cap hell.  Welker is off the books next season and Manning is too, if not the season after.

Didnt you say they were going to be in cap hell this season?

Yes. I would say losing all those key players from last year's SB team and now not having enough to pay DeMarius Thomas, allowing him to hit FA after 2014, is entering cap hell.

Absolutely.

This would mean they have no known LG and probably won't get one better than Beadles for 2014, have questions pst 2014 because Welker, Thomas and even Talib are not really contractually bound in Denver past 2014.

That's pretty much entering cap hell right there.  Can you even name their RBs past Montee Ball?  Montee Ball fumbled as much per carry as any RB last year.

Their drafts have been putrid of late, so losing their best picks in any draft in recent memory in Beadles, Decker and maybe Demarius THomas, none of which getting deals past their rookie deals as good players, would be a disaster in my book.

It meant once it came time to pay for your own in house continuity, you didn't budget for it.

This isn't a video game. Denver is doing what Baltimore did last year, but doing a mass swap out manuever. The difference is, Manning is better than FLacco, so they won't go 8-8.

Also, Gomer best hope he's not playing in Foxborough next January. He got lucky with the weather in Denver this year and our injuries. That's a fact.

The media can fawn over Denver all day long, but our recent drafts have blown theirs out of the water, which remains the difference.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

1. Beadles is a good guard, but got overpaid.

2. You probably only play fantasy football if you think Moreno is a considerable loss. He only became good once Manning came to down. Would not surprise me one bit if another rb is signed or drafted before the start of the season.

3. Another fantasy reference...Decker is not that great a WR...certainly not worth the contract the Jets gave him...There's a difference between being unable to afford a player, and not wanted to overpay a decent WR who entered a weak FA WR market.

4. Your continuity claims are a joke. BB turns over the team as much as anybody. Look at the Dline from 2011-2012...WRs from 2012-2013...and pretty much the secondary for the last 4 years. If BB does a complete overhaul it's genius, if another GM does it, well he's stupid because of continuity.

5. Putrid drafts? Since Elway took over, theyve gotten plenty of serviceable players: Von Miller, Orlando Franklin, Julius Thomas, Derek Wolfe, Malik Jackson, Danny Trevathan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Dope

How do you know there are no talks?  Did you know there were talks last season, moron IN SEASON with Nink and BB?

No, ya didn't. Nor did RKrap your little BBW buddy pink hat. lol

Because it was reported there have been no talks.

You should be cussing bb, yet you choose to rag another.  Makes no sense. 

You never do.

How do you know the Broncos aren't talking to Thomas?

You don't, troll!

Now, get back to your trombone.  I heard you're getting rusty.

LMAO@U

Because they just overpaid for Sanders, let Decker walk, and kept Welker at 8 million YOU MORON.

That's HOW I KNOW.

bahwahaha

You're so stupid, you don't know your own stupidity. Priceless.

And yet, they still have 12M+ in cap while we have 10M-Edelman-lafelle. and still need a lot of help due to bb's sucky contracts that ultimately result in no players.

Who is the stupid one?

That would be you.

Hope our new GM, Lombardi can fix this with the limited cap bb left him to work with.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

BB has consulted with Lombardi since 2010.  This is nothing new, moron.  

Travis Bean ... Are you the Turd aka Deadhead aka Rusty ????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Almost like not having your All Pro Nose Tackle not signed until after his last season.

I'm willing to make a bet witt you that DT signs with the broncos. They're not entering cap hell.  Welker is off the books next season and Manning is too, if not the season after.

Yes. I would say losing all those key players from last year's SB team and now not having enough to pay DeMarius Thomas, allowing him to hit FA after 2014, is entering cap hell.

Absolutely.

This would mean they have no known LG and probably won't get one better than Beadles for 2014, have questions pst 2014 because Welker, Thomas and even Talib are not really contractually bound in Denver past 2014.

That's pretty much entering cap hell right there.  Can you even name their RBs past Montee Ball?  Montee Ball fumbled as much per carry as any RB last year.

Their drafts have been putrid of late, so losing their best picks in any draft in recent memory in Beadles, Decker and maybe Demarius THomas, none of which getting deals past their rookie deals as good players, would be a disaster in my book.

It meant once it came time to pay for your own in house continuity, you didn't budget for it.

This isn't a video game. Denver is doing what Baltimore did last year, but doing a mass swap out manuever. The difference is, Manning is better than FLacco, so they won't go 8-8.

Also, Gomer best hope he's not playing in Foxborough next January. He got lucky with the weather in Denver this year and our injuries. That's a fact.

The media can fawn over Denver all day long, but our recent drafts have blown theirs out of the water, which remains the difference.

2. You probably only play fantasy football if you think Moreno is a considerable loss. He only became good once Manning came to down. Would not surprise me one bit if another rb is signed or drafted before the start of the season.

3. Another fantasy reference...Decker is not that great a WR...certainly not worth the contract the Jets gave him...There's a difference between being unable to afford a player, and not wanted to overpay a decent WR who entered a weak FA WR market.

4. Your continuity claims are a joke. BB turns over the team as much as anybody. Look at the Dline from 2011-2012...WRs from 2012-2013...and pretty much the secondary for the last 4 years. If BB does a complete overhaul it's genius, if another GM does it, well he's stupid because of continuity.

5. Putrid drafts? Since Elway took over, theyve gotten plenty of serviceable players: Von Miller, Orlando Franklin, Julius Thomas, Derek Wolfe, Malik Jackson, Danny Trevathan.

One player from a draft is not how you build your base especially after basically saying goodbye to your entire 2010 draft, clearly their best in years.

At some point you need 2+ players from every draft to get your base. Their pipeline sucks, mainly because they haven't been able to maintain one.

Yes, putrid drafts and poor future salary allocations which is why their good players are leaving.

Sanders is not better than Decker.  Sorry.  The bottom line is, Denver should have started to pay Demarius a new deal FIRST and then Decker last year for new deals. Instead, they blew their wad with a knee jerk move on Welker.  Look at Elway with Talib. Same thing. He knee jerks everything like a moron before taking care of his own players.

Why would you sign other WRs on the FA market before locking down your own, too? That makes no sense unless you have the leverage like BB did on Edelman, for example.

Elway, CLEARLY, and I MEAN CLEARLY, does not have it with Demarius Thomas, their #1 WR.

Derek Wolfe?  He's barely played and may be done with whatever serious mystery condition he has.

His draft last year was very questionanble.  2011 and 2012 also questionbale. Von Miller may not be anything without roids. He did very little when he came back especially in the SB.

We have had the same base players here across our front 7 for years. Starters aren't new players here as FAs, their spot playrs, back ups or complementary pieces.

You're an idiot and are as bad as Mile High MIke. You  have to build your base through your own system more than ever before, mainly due to the rookie cap shifting the market back down.

Read up on how the new CBA has changed it all and then get back to me.

Same base players across the front 7 for years? As in, back to back seasons? Please enlightment, let's go back a meager 3 years...Of the front 7, how many of the front 7 guys are still on the team?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Absolutely.

One player from a draft is not how you build your base especially after basically saying goodbye to your entire 2010 draft, clearly their best in years.

At some point you need 2+ players from every draft to get your base. Their pipeline sucks, mainly because they haven't been able to maintain one.

Yes, putrid drafts and poor future salary allocations which is why their good players are leaving.

Sanders is not better than Decker.  Sorry.  The bottom line is, Denver should have started to pay Demarius a new deal FIRST and then Decker last year for new deals. Instead, they blew their wad with a knee jerk move on Welker.  Look at Elway with Talib. Same thing. He knee jerks everything like a moron before taking care of his own players.

Why would you sign other WRs on the FA market before locking down your own, too? That makes no sense unless you have the leverage like BB did on Edelman, for example.

Elway, CLEARLY, and I MEAN CLEARLY, does not have it with Demarius Thomas, their #1 WR.

Derek Wolfe?  He's barely played and may be done with whatever serious mystery condition he has.

His draft last year was very questionanble.  2011 and 2012 also questionbale. Von Miller may not be anything without roids. He did very little when he came back especially in the SB.

We have had the same base players here across our front 7 for years. Starters aren't new players here as FAs, their spot playrs, back ups or complementary pieces.

You're an idiot and are as bad as Mile High MIke. You  have to build your base through your own system more than ever before, mainly due to the rookie cap shifting the market back down.

Same base players across the front 7 for years? As in, back to back seasons? Please enlightment, let's go back a meager 3 years...Of the front 7, how many of the front 7 guys are still on the team?

He's delusional.  Just thinks he can make up crap and people are too stupid to notice and believe it.

Unfortunately. for him, we are not and he is.

It's a clear case of BBrectumnitis, AKA Stunk Drunk.  I heard it makes you go crazy but some reports suggest that you'd already have to be to stick your head that far up someones backside..

Makes you go blind too as it's impossible to see from that position.Surprised

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

BB has consulted with Lombardi since 2010.  This is nothing new, moron.  

Travis Bean ... Are you the Turd aka Deadhead aka Rusty ????

Bump

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Absolutely.

Since 2010 and his commitment to a rebuild. Yes.  Clearly. BB dealt Vrabel and Seymour in 2009.  Others retired or were not resigned (Samuel).

Yes.

McCourty, Spikes, Mayo, Nink, Arrington, Vince, now Jones and HIghtower.  Yes.  Yes.

Base via draft or internal development in recent years. Yes.

We're not swapping out 3 and 4 starters every other year like GB, Philly, NOs or Balt just did.

Denver is doing it right now, or at least through 2014 and beyond. Absolutely.  Losing Mays and DJ Williams with Dumier last year at LB was something I brought up repeatedly here as a flaw. It was. Their pass D sucked.

We'll see if Ward and Talib can change that or not overnight with so many pieces moving in and out.

They have been swapping out players since 2008 in an attempt to find the right mix.

That's the problem.  The D has had ZERO continuity.  ZERO.

The players you listed are not the front 7, dope, and they have been in flux FOR YEARS.

Hopefully our new GM, Lombardi, can stabilize it with the small cap space he was left with, since he's having to replace all those value players that didn't work out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

What exactly have I made up?  Many teams are in cap hall right now and I know for a fact our team has as good a chance as any in the AFC to get to a SB because of BB the GM.I called it all.. 

Just refer back to what he called you out on and you and the whole rest of the forum can see what you made up.

Your deflection tactics don't work, STUNK DRUNK.

They only make you look more ignorant.  (If that's even possible)

Sections
Shortcuts