SANDERS TO SAN DIEGO.. TEAM TO BEAT IN AFC RIGHT NOW?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SANDERS TO SAN DIEGO.. TEAM TO BEAT IN AFC RIGHT NOW?

that defense just got shored up with talent and LEADERSHIP.. all the pressure will not be on him.. that offense is golden..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

Re: SANDERS TO SAN DIEGO.. TEAM TO BEAT IN AFC RIGHT NOW!

In Response to SANDERS TO SAN DIEGO.. TEAM TO BEAT IN AFC RIGHT NOW!:
    that defense just got shored up with talent and LEADERSHIP.. all the pressure will not be on him.. that offense is golden..
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

For all of a week or two.

If I'm being brutally honest, I don't see him making it through a full season. He hasn't done it since 2007, and even then he missed a game. Talented player no doubt, but not durable enough. I don't think this does too much to improve SD's defense in the long run.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Another thread started by contrarian for no other reason than to start a thread. Bob Sanders cant get on the field so how does this make anyones D better? C'mon contrarian if you cant contribute anything intelligent to the board at least stop initiating several stupid threads a day!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Yeah, the teams that face the Chargers those 3 games he's healthy are in trouble.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

You bet,their loaded now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

San Diego is certainly the team to beat.....over and over and over

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

I mean think about it at Bob Sanders' current pace he could play up to three games next year! Bob Sanders is like a glass vase in a haunted house....always throwing itself on the ground and shattering

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: SANDERS TO SAN DIEGO.. TEAM TO BEAT IN AFC RIGHT NOW!:
    Another thread started by contrarian for no other reason than to start a thread. Bob Sanders cant get on the field so how does this make anyones D better? C'mon contrarian if you cant contribute anything intelligent to the board at least stop initiating several stupid threads a day!
    Posted by Quagmire3

moron, y do you keep responding if its so stupid? did you know he had signed with san diego? was grant hill not injury prone at one point? guys can shake this bug! if he does, he can be the difference maker as he was in indy just a few years ago when every team went out of their way to avoid him at all costs... i am sure the chargers are not expecting to him to play in only 3 games..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Chargers are the team to beat in the AFC! We've never heard that before have we? Weren't they the team to beat last year? And the year before...and the year before that..etc etc.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: SANDERS TO SAN DIEGO.. TEAM TO BEAT IN AFC RIGHT NOW! : moron, y do you keep responding if its so stupid? did you know he had signed with san diego? was grant hill not injury prone at one point? guys can shake this bug! if he does, he can be the difference maker as he was in indy just a few years ago when every team went out of their way to avoid him at all costs... i am sure the chargers are not expecting to him to play in only 3 games..
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Did you just call him a 'moron'?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

A guy who can't stay on the field joining a team that consistently underperforms.

It's a match made in heaven.

I'm sure the rest of the AFC is quaking in its collective boots.

Frown

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

San Diego could have been the team to beat last year if they stayed healthy so adding Bob Sanders to the team, for I don't care how many games will make them even stronger. San Diego was one of those teams that under performed due to injuries last year. Look for them, Dallas and Indy to be much stronger teams next year.
    Posted by Sam-Adams

I am so sick of this underperformed excuse. If you continue to "underperform" every year,you are in fact NOT underperforming you are reaching your natural level

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

San Diego could have been the team to beat last year if they stayed healthy so adding Bob Sanders to the team, for I don't care how many games will make them even stronger. San Diego was one of those teams that under performed due to injuries last year. Look for them, Dallas and Indy to be much stronger teams next year.
    Posted by Sam-Adams

Dallas actually improved after Romo got hurt.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Bob Sanders is a little guy and when he is blocked by the average NFL guard, he explodes backwards.  This would be bad news if he was a healthy rookie.  He's being held together with sticky tape right now, so no he probably can't stay on the field very long.

San Diego needs to be able to win its division.  They didn't seem to be able to do this last year, and in fact Oakland gave them trouble too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

A guy who can't stay on the field joining a team that consistently underperforms. It's a match made in heaven. I'm sure the rest of the AFC is quaking in its collective boots.
    Posted by p-mike
    FOR our sakes, i hope you guys are RIGHT!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agent56. Show agent56's posts

If sanders could stay healthy he is a serious game changer. And how does a team with that much talent always start 2-6?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Oh.....  BOB Sanders.  Hmmmmm.  Who cares?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

How dare you ask how old someone is, Killa!  How dare you wonder why a 12 year old has access to a computer trying engage in big-boy discussions.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

anyone know how much they paid him.  If it was a low incentive based contract I would have liked to have him.  It is not like he destroyed his knee last year, maybe that was 2 years ago?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

If sanders could stay healthy he is a serious game changer. And how does a team with that much talent always start 2-6?
    Posted by agent56

Because "that amount of talent" is actually a LOW amount

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: SANDERS TO SAN DIEGO.. TEAM TO BEAT IN AFC RIGHT NOW?

ohhh, the comedic stylings of non-killa and bbdouche.. it never seases to amaze me... hey, least our board is alive in the midst of the bruin and celtic runs!  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: SANDERS TO SAN DIEGO.. TEAM TO BEAT IN AFC RIGHT NOW?:
    Yea I was not trying to be funny little kid I was seriously wondering how old you are. Rusty made it into a joke but I was being serious, your threads are like reading a 13 years olds opinions on a sport he has yet to fully grasp. Not trying to be funny at all and if im wrong feel free to share with us your age. Not a huge deal unless your really 13 in which case that explains a lot and maybe we have been too hard on the little guy.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life
    MVP, i have been on this planet for 41 years!  i run my own successful marketing and management business. i am nowhere near age 13. i have followed the pats for around 25 years now and football for slightly over 30 years. some of my musings may come across as "youthful", but MOST of them clearly do not... this paricular thread was started strictly to address something that i did not see an existing thread on and to legitimately start a socratic-dialectic type discussion and interaction. just wanted to hear what our peanut gallery was thinking. frankly, i am surprised at how much people are just disregarding this guy. but that's why i like coming on this board. sometimes i am heavy and intense, sometimes light and whimsical. this was not designed to be too heavy! 

now that i have put my age out there, how OLD are you and what is your background (so that i may gauge the foundations of your thought process and biases)...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

Yea they may actually make the playoffs this year! Do you even watch football?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: SANDERS TO SAN DIEGO.. TEAM TO BEAT IN AFC RIGHT NOW?:
    Since no one has ever accused me of being a little kid my age is not in question but since you asked im 27 and have been a football fan my entire life, I played it, I coach it, and I watch it as much as I can. I am not a part time fan with dumb idea's like"fire Belichick" and so when I see a thread that seems like that kid of thing I let the OP know it. So you say your 41 and you gave enough detail that I dont think your lying about it so I guess your threads just come across that way because you flood the forum with nonsense. This thread is not as bad as some of your others I will give you that which is why I didnt just say "go kill yourself" lol like I normally do but I think asking your age was a fair question. You follow the same MO as this kid Coolaide or whatever his name is and before that he had some other name and he was clearly some snot nosed kid and I thought you were him. Maybe not.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

killa, hate to break it to you, but koolaid-contrarian, choir-contrarian and bubbakilla were also alter-egos.. i have NEVER initiated a thread just for the heck of initiating a thread nor have i ever said that we should FIRE belichick.. that would be insane! look, we often disagree on some passionate issues such as the michael vick thing and spirituality/faith issues, so just as it is with the extreme right and left, it is easy to call or dismiss one as immature or childish, when they are simply of a different point of view or perspective...

i have never coached and never played at a high level. i played college intramurals (wide receiver/defensive back, won award for best WR), and played on some recreational teams after college. i do not have your extensive or intensive backgrounds, so yep, i speak for the layman.. to paraphrase the non-controversial sarah palin "my inexperience and credentialed incompetence is exactly what makes me competent and experienced".. i speak for non-establishment maverick or contrarian, the joe-six pack, mr. common sense... i know what my eyes tell me.. this works for a discussion board, but you wouldnt want me to become president of the patriots or the entire nation. 

mvp, i actually like many of your posts. i just think sometimes you are a a bit way too extreme with your passions, which yes, i sometimes use against you in a somewhat juvenile fashion. it doesnt mean that i am necessarily juvenile or that my threads are...when the board gets too light, i bring in a heavy issue. too light, i bring in a light issue. if i have nothing, like right now, i just go with whatever the flow is.. i am in CHILL mode dude... GO PATS!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

San Diego is ALWAYS the team to beat in September but never around in late January. What difference does Sanders really make? None. Get rid of Norv and you might have something to worry about.

Sections
Shortcuts