Santonio Holmes To Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Re: Santonio Holmes To Jets

Wow. So much fail in this thread.

Sanchez is the most overrated QB in the NFL. Despite being a likely alcoholic, Big Ben is a great QB and Holmes will no longer have Ben throwing him the ball.

WRs are the LEAST important (and most overrated) component of a NFL team. Stop whining, people.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Looks like REX is compiling a group of misfits with talent. Santonio is an arrogant bum. BTW I dont think both feet were down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4UkMGORNqQ&feature=related

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Ryan's moves remind me of a fat boy at an all you can eat buffet.  Too bad, when you over indulge like that, normally two things happen.  You gain excess baggage and the rest goes in the toilet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Holmes is talented but a bad guy.  Interesting story from PFT.  Add in 4 Game suspension, potential felony charge in FL and last year of contract Steelers did the best they could.

"http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/12/santonios-steeler-career-ends-the-same-way-it-started/"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Santonio Holmes To Jets:
    In Response to Re: Santonio Holmes To Jets : what are you talking about kissing @zz...are you stupid or something....im a huge steve smith fan...thats why i made the comment.  And not its not impossible to get steve smith from carolina.  they are in a rebuilding mode so its not out of reach to try to make a trade with them. think before you type dummy!
    Posted by patsfaninsatx

First of all: You are Kissing @zz. If anybody else on this forum posted that you would not even comment on it. And if I were to post it something like that right now at least a dozen snipers would fly in and rip me a new one. 2nd of all: I'm not ripping her post because I can appreciate the fact that she likes Steve Smith..So do I. I'm ripping you for jumping in to say it's the greatest post in the thread in some attempt to sukkk up.

That is true and I'm sure you know that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

Rumor has it the Steelers were just going to cut him. The Jets swooped in & offered a 5 for him....The Rooney's must be FED-UP man! Yikes.......& now you have charges filed against Big Ben today....You would have to think he is going to see some sort of suspension too...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

People call Kraft cheap and then Pittsburgh stays true to their cheap form and unloads their best receiver because he's in a contract year and they could get something for him. I don't know why they would do NJ a solid like that asking for only a 5th round pick but he'll play well starting in October for NJ. I guess NJ should just completely shoot their wad and try to buy the championship this year at this point.
    Posted by TheFantasyBaron

I keep thinking "wow the Jets are going to be good".......but for some reason i keep going back to "the Sanchize".........He sux! I'm pretty confident he will be their weak link. Can't win in the NFL with a bad QB. Trent Dilfer is the only time i have seen that happen.........& i think Sanchez in year 2 is worse than Dilfer....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Jets got better on paper, but this has the potential to really blow up in their faces. Rex sure knows how to cast a TV show though!!
    Posted by KellieMB

hahaha *THIS* is the best post on the board.  Kudos to Kellie

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Hey NYJ fans Andre "Bad Moon" Rison is available also...Just for everyone's edification he was about to be Cut! So the Jets took a flier in the hopes he can stay out of trouble and be the player he's capable of being,maybe Cromartie can pawn one of his 6 baby momma's off on him!!!!! The jets are a joke.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Huggy I was not coming after you bro I was just trying to lighten the situation up no need to go off the deep end and start insulting anyone who uses your name man seriously learn to take a joke. And if you think I dont know anything about the game of football then you clearly have not been using this forum very long so I am not worried about what you think. If you know so much and can clearly telling me that I am wrong why dont you back that up with some facts? What did I say that was wrong as far as you saw it? I mean if you are the all knowing football guru who can just shoot other people down then why dont you back up what you say and explain yourself? Oh thats right cause you would need a real football IQ to do that and its just much easier for you to insult people and act like you know what you are talking about.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

I was just trying to antagonize you..I can't believe you didn't swear at me.I already had a couple of people give me Cr@p for the post. As far as the K.A. police I was just breaking the guys chops. He deserves it for that post.
    You're a little mellow today, you might want to try some coffee.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

So you are just trying to stir the pot and *piss people off? Well then continue your good work sir lol
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Thankyou..It's what I do best and it's the offseason. These threads get so redundant and boring sometimes it's the only thing that keeps me interested. I can't wait for the draft like everybody else.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

I hear you man, I have not even posted in like a month because its the same dribble every time i come and check this place out. Its like the same 5 posts over and over again or someone makes a great point but no one comments on it. Last year the only topic that kept people talking was political type stuff about church and the election and all that, i mean seriously in the offseason people would rather talk about crap like politics then football and we are on a football forum lol but what can you do? This is why people like Leon need to troll this web site cause if not we all come after each other lol By the way is that a picture of the *pimp from "Im gonna get you sucka"?????? If so you are the man lol
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Actually that is Huggy Bear. The p!mp from the original Starsky and Hutch series. He was played by Antonio fargas...Father of Running Back Justin Fargas. Snoop dog played Huggy in the Ben Stiller movie. I am also a fan of I'm gonna get you sucka though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Looks like REX is compiling a group of misfits with talent. Santonio is an arrogant bum. BTW I dont think both feet were down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4UkMGORNqQ&feature=related
    Posted by jbolted
    You and 40 million other veiwers who saw the play live!Include me as a non believer of the catch either as his right foot was on top of his left foot and never touched the ground until he settled out of bounds.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

The guy who plays Huggy Bear totally looks like the *pimp from Im gonna get you sucka. The guy who gets up on stage and reads his poem titled "B*tch beter have my money" LOL
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

LMAO..I love that part. You know what. I didn't think about it at first but I think that is Antonio Fargas that plays Flyguy in that movie. I haven't seen that movie in about 15 years though.

Edit--It is him..I just looked it up. You have a good memory man.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

C'mon huggy - you knew.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

C'mon huggy - you knew.
    Posted by underdoggg

Actually, I've been waiting to see if you had to get the last word in all the time. That's another sign you're getting ready to jump. What I knew is that you would have to. Wow, 1 post of a mild comment and I'm completely in your head. Slow down a little before you get home. It's always hardest on the family.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I throw the white flag, tell you I've got your back, and you spew this?  Last word?  Who cares?  And why all the superiority talk?  I thought we were past all of that.  I've already accepted that where anything is concerned you think "you would know".  There is no need to be an as*, too. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

I throw the white flag, tell you I've got your back, and you spew this?  Last word?  Who cares?  And why all the superiority talk?  I thought we were past all of that.  I've already accepted that where anything is concerned you think "you would know".  There is no need to be an as*, too. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Oh No, Not aPatronizing post. You had to play the patronizing card on me.
    You care. That's why replied again. I know your an arguing machine so I figured you'd appreciate it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

He wasn't even their #3 WR at the end of last year, Wallace and Limas Sweed had taken over as the #'s 2&3 Wr's.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Santonio Holmes To Jets : Oh No, Not aPatronizing post. You had to play the patronizing card on me. You care. That's why replied again. I know your an arguing machine so I figured you'd appreciate it.
    Posted by Huggybear999

Huh?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Santonio Holmes To Jets : Huh?
    Posted by underdoggg

OMG..That's all you due is argue here. Nothing like a little competitive banter to make the time pass.Are you turning over a new leaf?You need to start by agreeing that the Patriots are going to beat the Colts at home this year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Huggy/Flyguy....lol i leave you alone for two hours and now you are fighting with underdogg lol you are an animal!
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Let me tell you. The days get long at work when it's slow and this makes the time pass faster than anything. Underdogg will argue until they shut his electricity off so that can keep me going for hours.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Santonio Holmes To Jets : OMG..That's all you due is argue here. Nothing like a little competitive banter to make the time pass.Are you turning over a new leaf?You need to start by agreeing that the Patriots are going to beat the Colts at home this year.
    Posted by Huggybear999

Due?

Pats might beat the colts - almost did last year, got the game in foxborough, Belichick can mess up the coaches communication system, etc, etc.  It could happen.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Santonio Holmes To Jets : Due? Pats might beat the colts - almost did last year, got the game in foxborough, Belichick can mess up the coaches communication system, etc, etc.  It could happen.
    Posted by underdoggg

You've found my kryptonite.....

I would like Belichick to cheat any way he can and I would like all the Patriots including Brady to start hitting the Juice in mini camp and if the Colts aren't then they don't want to win that bad. You gotta do better then that. Everyone uses the cheating stuff. Don't make me throw down the Passe' card again.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Huggybear I must insist that you end each post with "b*tch better have my money" lol
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

LOL...Word!

Sections
Shortcuts