Santonio Holmes To Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Re: Santonio Holmes To Jets

In Response to Santonio Holmes To Jets: Relax, fans. While the Jets are picking up Holmes, Cromartie, Tomlinson, etc. BB is cooking up some big draft day deals. Word is out that he may trade our No. 1 for another 2 and 2, 3rd rounders in 2012. Then take one of our 2's and trade down for a 4 and a 5. He is too busy working this up to make another Randy Moss-type deal for Holmes. Let the Jets do it. Thanks, BB.

Alright, I believe this seals the deal. The Jets, at some point next season, will implode. They're picking up rather "talented" players, yes, but they all have off the field issues, and at some point someone will "rub someone else the wrong way". Rex will then proceed to make a smart-"donkey" comment regarding the situation, and things will go south from there, eventually leading to a complete meltdown in the Jets locker room.  This is just one of many possible situations that could lead to the Jets meltdown, but assuming that nothing changes in N.Y., that team will breakdown.
    Posted by vertigho

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: Santonio Holmes To Jets: Totally dumb post.
    Wow. So much fail in this thread. Sanchez is the most overrated QB in the NFL. Despite being a likely alcoholic, Big Ben is a great QB and Holmes will no longer have Ben throwing him the ball. WRs are the LEAST important (and most overrated) component of a NFL team. Stop whining, people.
    Posted by CubanPete

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: Santonio Holmes To Jets: The Jets are beginning to look like the NFL's best-ever dynasty. The late 1960s to early 1980s Raiders. This is scary.
    In Response to Re: Santonio Holmes To Jets : the jets have gathered "model citizens" like: Braylon "punch out lebrons friend" Edwards Antonio "I did America and America effed me back" Cromartie Santonio "pass that ish" Holmes LaDanian "blame everyone but myself" Tomlinson Shonn "I'm so dumb, I only got 1 eligible year in NCAA football" Green and people say the Patriots have character issues in the locker room.
    Posted by btownteamsrking

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Personal or Off the field feelings aside, they got a SB MVP WR for a 5th round pick. Jets, have little to lose, unless that pick was the next Tom Brady and it wasn't gonna be.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Holmes Deal a Steal For Jets

posted at 4/12/2010 8:20 PM EDT
    First: 1/19/2010
    Last: 4/12/2010
    I'm glad to Woody Johnson taking another loser drug addicts on his team while he disowns his own daughter and lets her die.  POS owner, coach an organization.

Sections
Shortcuts