Sarah is a Pats fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Sarah is a Pats fan

In her last day as Alaska's governor Sarah Palin chose to wear a Pats sweatshirt that said "once a Patriot always a Patriot". I don't care for her politics but she looks good in red.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Super38. Show Super38's posts

Re: Sarah is a Pats fan

In Response to Sarah is a Pats fan:
     In her last day as Alaska's governor Sarah Palin chose to wear a Pats sweatshirt that said "once a Patriot always a Patriot". I don't care for her politics but she looks good in red.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

She is not a New England Patriot fan, that is some local high school up there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

When I lived on the Florida panhandle there was a High School, Pace, that was the Patriots, and they had the Pat Patriot Minuteman logo, and when the New England Patriots changed to the Flying Elvis, so did Pace High. I thought that was kind of cool.

As for Sarah Palin, I've been to Foxboro -- more hot chicks in the stands are not going to hurt that crowd.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Laurie tell us how you really feel...LOL. Also I answered your question.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

Sarah Palin, who has more executive experience and administrative leadership abilities than Barack Obama and Joe Biden combined, would not have made the amateurish mistakes and put our economy on the brink of destruction the way Barack Hussein Obama has.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

She looks great with that Hot Dog in her hand.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Sarah is a Pats fan:
    Laurie tell us how you really feel...LOL. Also I answered your question.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

Took the words right out of my mouth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I was kind of hoping that when the football fans came back, the politics would go away.

How silly of me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

That shirt is from the North Pole Patriots.  For what it's worth, they were the state champs in 2004.  Too bad.  I kinda liked the idea.  

Laurie, I don't think I could be a vegetarian like you.  I love my steaks too much.  Of course, I only buy from stores where they certify the cow died of natural causes in a green pasture with violin music in the background :^)  If you eat meat from a normal store, this is a description of how the cow likely died: 

"they are shipped without food or water to the slaughterhouse, where a metal rod is shot through their brains and they are hung upside-down and have their throats slit. Because line speeds are so fast, many of the animals are still conscious throughout the process" 

Another more humane alternative being explored is where Sarah Palin flies in a helicopter above the pasture quickly killing the cows with a single, well placed shot.  

OK, the last part of the article is all in good fun.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect81. Show mosseffect81's posts

In Response to Sarah is a Pats fan : Sarah Palin is a piece of human garbage. She and Vick should team up. This vile piece of humanity and her arieal hunting .... ugh...may she rot in hell.
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats
    spare us of your animal hunting antics.please tell us how many items you own,that has some kind of animal in it,purses,wallets,leather jackets,shoes,soap,glue,make-up,dog food,cat food,people food ect. ect.please tell us your a vegeitarian.as long as you have these items,and continue to purchase these items.you will always support the hunting,and killing of animals.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

In Response to Sarah is a Pats fan : Sarah Palin is a piece of human garbage. She and Vick should team up. This vile piece of humanity and her arieal hunting .... ugh...may she rot in hell.
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats

DO you talk to your mommie with that tone?

If I were asked I would respond with she is a galvanizing young lady who believes in what she believes in and has the convictiosn to stand up for them, and do what she thinks is right. 

YOU however apparently have some disdain for people who believe life believes at conceptoion, and that God still belongs in America.
    Maybe you should go to the local military cemetary and spit on some graves also., it might make you feel better.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

And this applies to the Patriots how?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I was kind of hoping that when the football fans came back, the politics would go away. How silly of me.
    Posted by prairiemike
    why do you think i posted a post on politics?ive noticed most posts start out on its topic,and then it turns into politics.so i thought maybe by starting a thread on a politic situation,it might turn into a sports thread.LoL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

In Response to Re: Sarah is a Pats fan : DO you talk to your mommie with that tone? If I were asked I would respond with she is a galvanizing young lady who believes in what she believes in and has the convictiosn to stand up for them, and do what she thinks is right.  YOU however apparently have some disdain for people who believe life believes at conceptoion, and that God still belongs in America. Maybe you should go to the local military cemetary and spit on some graves also., it might make you feel better.
    Posted by wwsf4ever

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression.
    -- Thomas Paine

Although I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments....I will defend her right to express her opinions...if only to safeguard my own freedom of expression.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonnybaltimore. Show jonnybaltimore's posts

She has more executive expierence then Barack and Joe Bidden and GURANTEED NEITHER HER OR JOHN MCCAIN WOULD HAVE BEEN MAKING STUPID REMARKS THIS PAST WEEK ABOUT THE ACTIONS OF THE CAMBRIDGE POLICE DEPT!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I hate the Jets.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

I was kind of hoping that when the football fans came back, the politics would go away. How silly of me.
    Posted by prairiemike

"Politics is not like an ocean voyage or a military campaign… something which leaves off as soon as reached. It is not a public chore to be gotten over with. It is a way of life." Plutarch

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"Sarah Palin, who has more executive experience and administrative leadership abilities than Barack Obama and Joe Biden combined, would not have made the amateurish mistakes and put our economy on the brink of destruction the way Barack Hussein Obama has."

"Humor: It is a difficult concept"....Lieutenant Saavik in Star Trek II.

And by the way...Joe Biden has been a Senator and practicing his evil doings on various Senate committees since the early 70's which means that Sarah Palin apparently began acquiring executive experience and administrative abilities when she was beating up six year old boys.

And by the way, our economy has been on the "brink of destruction" since Barack Obama began acquiring executive experience and administrative abilities when he was beating up six year old girls.

And by the way...I seem to recall that during the first Gulf thing, Daddy Bush put on a Pats cap while he was making a speech and bragging about the infallible efficiency of Patriot missiles.

And by the way...Sarah Palin should try going out into the woods and hunt wolves with a swiss army knife.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSNS14. Show RSNS14's posts

And out pop the wing nuts. Sarah Palin will never be elected to public office again. She quit on the state of Alaska. She is a quitter. Now back to the Pats.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

That shirt is from the North Pole Patriots.  For what it's worth, they were the state champs in 2004.  Too bad.  I kinda liked the idea.   Laurie, I don't think I could be a vegetarian like you.  I love my steaks too much.  Of course, I only buy from stores where they certify the cow died of natural causes in a green pasture with violin music in the background :^)  If you eat meat from a normal store, this is a description of how the cow likely died:  "they are shipped without food or water to the slaughterhouse, where a metal rod is shot through their brains and they are hung upside-down and have their throats slit. Because line speeds are so fast, many of the animals are still conscious throughout the process"  Another more humane alternative being explored is where Sarah Palin flies in a helicopter above the pasture quickly killing the cows with a single, well placed shot.   OK, the last part of the article is all in good fun.  
    Posted by carawaydj

This reminds me of a scene from the Sopranos after Janice killed her abusive husband, Ralph, and Tony cleaned up the mess. Janice, feeling guilty, is crying and asks Tony if he, a lifetime mobster used to dealing with bodies, treated Ralph well. Tony tells her that they buried him atop a hill under a tree overlooking the ocean. Janice actually starts to believe him until he gives her his "Gimme a break" face. Love that scene.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

And by the way...Sarah Palin should try going out into the woods and hunt wolves with a swiss army knife.
    Posted by Yapple

Only, and I repeat, only on the condition that if she beats the wolf and meets up with Rush Limbaugh who tells her how she should have done things, she gets to raise her high-heeled foot and kick the fat man down an infinitely deep hole while proclaiming, "This.. Is... Juneau!"

Maybe she could just do that anyway. It would still be pretty satisfying.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

She has more executive expierence then Barack and Joe Bidden and GURANTEED NEITHER HER OR JOHN MCCAIN WOULD HAVE BEEN MAKING STUPID REMARKS THIS PAST WEEK ABOUT THE ACTIONS OF THE CAMBRIDGE POLICE DEPT!!!!!
    Posted by jonnybaltimore

Of course they wouldn't. But only because McCain would be asking for more green jello and Palin would be struggling in a Tic-Tac-Toe game against Dan Quayle. (I understand the problem arose when they both forgot who was Xs.)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

By my clock we're on minute 14 and 36 seconds of Palin's 15 minutes of fame.  Lets all be patient.  By the time Tom Brady is holding this year's Super Bowl trophy, she will be a distant memory.

I do like the sweatshirt, whether its for a local high school or not!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"Sarah Palin will never be elected to public office again."

I hope you're right. They said the same thing about Nixon.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

yapple...

You are aware that Senatorial experience is not considered executive experience?

And in Barack Obama's case, Senatorial experience ( voting "Present") doesn't count at all?

Sections
Shortcuts