Sarah is a Pats fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: Sarah is a Pats fan

In Response to Re: Sarah is a Pats fan:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah is a Pats fan : Yes, he kept us mostly out of harm's way. Well, those who survived the first harm, anyways.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Had Clinton taken action back in 98 when they had Bin Laden pinpointed (instead of worrying about if oral sex with Monica was really "cheating" on Hillary...not that you could blame him for that), maybe 9-11 would never have happened. While Iraq is a contentious subject, I'd say the action in Afghanistan was quite justified. As far as the economic woes we have, I don't really blame any of the presidents for that. The groundwork for that was laid before any of these guys came into the picture. When voting for a president I don't rely heavily on what I think they'll do with the economy. There are too many variables to lay credit or blame at one man's feet. I'm more concerned with things like foreign policy. And I have to say I'm not overly impressed by Obama. Not that Bush couldn't have done better, but I'm more comfortable with a president who takes a hard line than one who goes around the globe kissing everybody's a s s!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah is a Pats fan : Harley, underdogg, cara, et. al.: Yes, I know, I had a naughty outburst.  I just get very fired up over the s*** she pulled up there in AK. She disgusts me and it frightens me that people actually WANT someone like her in the White House. But, that is a subject better left for another time and place. I'm not, however, changing my opinion on this woman (for those that don't like what I have to say about her and her vile practices against the natural world). I feel how I feel and I will not compromise my integrity in that respect. Now then...back to our regularly scheduled Patriots discussions.  
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]

No Problem Laurie I respect you and your opinion, give Tedi and hug from me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah is a Pats fan : Had Clinton taken action back in 98 when they had Bin Laden pinpointed (instead of worrying about if oral sex with Monica was really "cheating" on Hillary...not that you could blame him for that ), maybe 9-11 would never have happened. While Iraq is a contentious subject, I'd say the action in Afghanistan was quite justified. As far as the economic woes we have, I don't really blame any of the presidents for that. The groundwork for that was laid before any of these guys came into the picture. When voting for a president I don't rely heavily on what I think they'll do with the economy. There are too many variables to lay credit or blame at one man's feet. I'm more concerned with things like foreign policy. And I have to say I'm not overly impressed by Obama. Not that Bush couldn't have done better, but I'm more comfortable with a president who takes a hard line than one who goes around the globe kissing everybody's a s s!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

I don't believe Clinton worried about it. My recollection is that the Republicans tried to make it far more than it was. 

As far as misdeeds go, I would rather a Pres who gets his rocks off than one who starts an illegal war by lying to the world using twisted intel. Yeah, I know Clinton's peccadillos didn't start and end with Lewinsky, but they sure didn't have the ramifications of thousands of American lives lost to try and impress Daddy.

Lastly, blaming Clinton for Osama is the easy way out. The fact is he did at least try and was held up in a lot of ways by bureaucracy. There is certainly an argument to be made that he could have tried harder. Bush, however, actually dismissed the notion of a 9/11. Intel only goes so far when the people who can act on it deny it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I saw that on TV a couple of days ago and on the internet and told my wife I'm voting for Sarah next time around! I know that won't set well with my home stae of Mass but to bad. :) I know she will do a bteer job then the clown we got now! But that really isn't saying much.

Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I don't believe Clinton worried about it. My recollection is that the Republicans tried to make it far more than it was. 

Considering 9-11 how could it be "more than it was"? Even if they had not killed or captured Bin Laden they would have derailed his designs, at least for a while. As far as being held up by bureaucracy, the Commander in Chief has the power to command military strikes such as it would have taken to try and take out Bin Laden's camp. He only needs Congress to go along with him to actually declare war. And I couldn't care less about Billy's liasons. Overall he did well, but his decision not to act against a known terrorist (who had been on network TV acknowledging he was trying to "destroy" America) was a huge mistake, IMO.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Sarah Palin, who has more executive experience and administrative leadership abilities than Barack Obama and Joe Biden combined, would not have made the amateurish mistakes and put our economy on the brink of destruction the way Barack Hussein Obama has.
    Posted by JAR59[/QUOTE]

BINGO!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]I posted this on another inane political thread that also had no place in this forum, so for my own sanity I will cut and paste it here with an addendum to include Sarah Palin, her type of stupidity deserves some extra text... Question; how do you know a politician is lying?  Answer; his mouth is moving. I love how all of you f---tards go back and forth at each other, playing the blame game, backing a party or an ideal that has no basis in truth whatsoever. Newflash jackholes; they are all in it together.  Obama and Cheney are cousins, no I didn't make that up, youtube it and you can hear them speak about it.  Politics is fake and more scripted than pro wrestling so get your heads out of your rear ends.  Nothing in Washington happens by accident. John FORBES Kerry, Hillary RODHAM Clinton, the Bush's trace their lineage back to Charlemange, W's grandad was penalized by the SEC for doing business with the Nazis, Karl Rove grandad and Arnold Swarznegger's dad were both in the Nazi party.  They are all blue bloods and NONE OF YOU are invited to the party, yet here you are sticking up for whichever one is registered with your particular party and rehashing the same tired talking points their PR people came up with for you and pumped out of the mainstream media which THEY OWN.  Please don't be so gullible, they are all (Dems and Repubs alike) meeting at the G8 Summit discussing how they orchestrated the collapse of the dollar, laughing at you pathetic sheep while sipping on Rothschild's finest wine.  For god's sake Obama's dad was a British spy, he's not even a citizen, get it through your thick skulls, the only way someone gets elected in this day and age of electronic voting (voter fraud) is if they are completely and utterly corrupt. Palin studied news broadcasting for a reason, she had nice dimples and she could read from the telepromptor... other than that she can't come up with an original thought to save her life.  Think back to her interview with Diane Sawyer where she was asked questions on the cuff and sounded like a beauty queen pagent who had studied her script but didn't quite understand what she was talking about.  If nothing else W proved you don't need a brain cell to be president anymore, you just need to be likeable... All men plume themselves on the improvement of society, and no man improves.  - Emerson
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

Sounds much like O-Islama and Biden.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Obama attended Harvard Law School Just a tidbit for those of you out there who think this somehow puts Obama above others as far as intelligence. George W. Bush also earned a degree at Harvard. Jar59 - Dude - you are really reaching and distorting the facts.  Talk about partisan!  Actually, the budget in Alaska was above 13 billiion for FY 2009.  Ironically, since you are touting her fiscal credienitals, Alaska is expected to suffer a $1.65 billion budget shortfall for fiscal year 2009 and a similar shortfall for 2010.  Nice job Sarah. Actually, his response was to validate the claim that Palin had "executive experience" where Obama and Biden did not. As far as a shortfall in 09, whate state isn't in a bind in these times? Out in CA state employees are receiving IOUs in lieu of a paycheck! I don't expect you to understand or appreciate the concept of working with the poor and disenfranchised. But it WAS real work, took a lot of guts, and reflects well on Obama's character. And he's used that "character" well since he acheived his goal of the White House. Now he's using tax dollars to bail out billion dollar corporations (who still give their thieving CEOs seven figure bonuses), while the "poor and disenfranchised" he once deigned to help are being laid off and losing their houses! Nice work, Barack! One comment.  The media was not partial - Bush simply stunk up the place so bad that the coverage reflected and reported that reality.  That is not partiality - that is reporting, which is what the press must do, and which it did not do in the wake of 911, walking in lockstep with Bush's misguided and disingenuous march to war in Iraq. Wake up and smell the coffee! The media is famous for being partial to the left wing. As many things as you may feel went "wrong" in Iraq, there were also a lot of stories about people who were helped. But these types of stories never made it to us, there wasn't enough "scandal" to warrant it. And what did the media "not report" in the wake of 9-11? Believe what you will, but it was the Clinton administration's lack of action against Bin Laden which allowed 9-11 to come to fruition. Under Bush's watch at least we have not been targeted again on our own soil. Question; how do you know a politician is lying?  Answer; his mouth is moving. Ah!!! Finally some words of wisdom! For god's sake Obama's dad was a British spy, he's not even a citizen, get it through your thick skulls, the only way someone gets elected in this day and age of electronic voting (voter fraud) is if they are completely and utterly corrupt. I haven't heard about the spy thing, but you are correct about corruption. Actually, you could not even be nominated without being corrupt. The amount of money it takes to even think of running leaves you open to corruption. All we as voters can really do is try to choose the "lesser of the evils". Yes, I know, I had a naughty outburst.   That's OK, we all rant and rave at times! The fact that you don't compromise your integrity is something we like and respect you for.
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Awesome counter points Bub....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]I hate the Jets.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

I wish the idiot wore a Jets jersey and claimed her favorite source of inspiration was Rex Ryan.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]I posted this on another inane political thread that also had no place in this forum, so for my own sanity I will cut and paste it here with an addendum to include Sarah Palin, her type of stupidity deserves some extra text... Question; how do you know a politician is lying?  Answer; his mouth is moving. I love how all of you f---tards go back and forth at each other, playing the blame game, backing a party or an ideal that has no basis in truth whatsoever. Newflash jackholes; they are all in it together.  Obama and Cheney are cousins, no I didn't make that up, youtube it and you can hear them speak about it.  Politics is fake and more scripted than pro wrestling so get your heads out of your rear ends.  Nothing in Washington happens by accident. John FORBES Kerry, Hillary RODHAM Clinton, the Bush's trace their lineage back to Charlemange, W's grandad was penalized by the SEC for doing business with the Nazis, Karl Rove grandad and Arnold Swarznegger's dad were both in the Nazi party.  They are all blue bloods and NONE OF YOU are invited to the party, yet here you are sticking up for whichever one is registered with your particular party and rehashing the same tired talking points their PR people came up with for you and pumped out of the mainstream media which THEY OWN.  Please don't be so gullible, they are all (Dems and Repubs alike) meeting at the G8 Summit discussing how they orchestrated the collapse of the dollar, laughing at you pathetic sheep while sipping on Rothschild's finest wine.  For god's sake Obama's dad was a British spy, he's not even a citizen, get it through your thick skulls, the only way someone gets elected in this day and age of electronic voting (voter fraud) is if they are completely and utterly corrupt. Palin studied news broadcasting for a reason, she had nice dimples and she could read from the telepromptor... other than that she can't come up with an original thought to save her life.  Think back to her interview with Diane Sawyer where she was asked questions on the cuff and sounded like a beauty queen pagent who had studied her script but didn't quite understand what she was talking about.  If nothing else W proved you don't need a brain cell to be president anymore, you just need to be likeable... All men plume themselves on the improvement of society, and no man improves.  - Emerson
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

This is a darn good post. All true statements.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah is a Pats fan : This is a darn good post. All true statements.
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard[/QUOTE]

And I overheard aliens talking to the Masonic emperor about new technology that will force people to vote for certain candidates.  The only problem is that cats are truly protecting mankind and they are immune to alien mind tricks.  Even though the dogs are allied with the aliens, Bush's great granddad kicked a dog once and now even the dogs want nothing to do with a Bush, unless they need to pee.  Ya'll need to smarten up and see the alien-dog conspiracy.  Is it just coincidence that Palin shoots wolves from the air?  Her great, great grandmother dated a Bush and she is now determined to continue the fight against the dogs.  What about Obama?  What does he do right after getting elected?  He lets a dog into the White House.  Tell me something strange isn't going on :^)  NOTE: I put the smiley face after a non-serious post to alert others to the fact that I am just joking.  I wish everyone else would do the same so that I won't think we're all just losing our freaking minds.

Of course politicians lie.  They wouldn't get elected if they didn't.  We don't want to hear the truth.  Nobody wants to hear that taxes must be increased to pay for something.  Nobody wants to hear sacred programs may need to be cut to get the deficit under control.  We want to hear that we can have everything we want, and we won't even have to pay for it.  OK, they'll tell you that only rich people and big business will pay for it.  They know most of the voters can't connect the dots.  They know most voters don't realize that if big business pays for it, they'll pass the costs down to us ordinary folk anyway.  The guy or gal that dares to tell it like it is barely gets any votes.  The person who says we can have our cake and eat it too gets our votes.

There's no conspiracy with that.  This is simple human nature; albeit not our best nature.  Politicians lie because it works on "enough" of us to get elected.  Even now, pollsters are polling folks to see what catchy phrases should be used in both the pro and con arguments in healthcare.  Each party is looking at the polls and amending their speeches accordingly to include the "polled" phrases and words.  This isn't anything mysterious and it sure isn't a conspiracy.  They simply believe that the majority of the voters are shallow and can be convinced to vote a certain way based purely on catchy slogans or power words.  

I didn't vote for Obama and don't particularly like him.  That said, I believe more people voted for Obama and that's why he got elected.  I believe Obama got to where he is today not because of voter fraud, but because 2 elections ago, he mesmerized the public with his speech at the Democratic convention.  The democrats knew they had an up and coming star and would have been fools to not put him up as a candidate.  Like him or not, the guy knows how to speak.

A loooong time ago I had a three month stint as a car salesman.  I tried to be an honest salesman.  I became a broke salesman.  The lying salespeople sold the most cars, thus basic economic forces took effect and assured that most salespeople were liars.  Lying politicians get the most votes.  It will always be that way until "enough" of the public stops believing the too good to be true lies and actually votes for the guy who tells you the ugly truth you didn't want to hear, but it was the truth so you voted for him anyway.  I'm not suggesting that there is never any fraud, or never any conspiracies.  I just don't think politicians have to normally go that far to get their way.  All they have to do is say what people want to hear, and "enough" people will vote accordingly.  That's not as glamorous as voter fraud or conspiracy theories though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Sarah is a Pats fan : She is not a New England Patriot fan, that is some local high school up there.
    Posted by Super38[/QUOTE]

Pats fan or not, she would look really good holding my 'weiner'!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

I'm positive Sarah Palin has no idea who the Patriots are, and probably thinks that shirt is just a very patriotic sweater for our country that she picked up at the store. 

'ooo look at that, that is a fancy nice sweater that promotes are country. I would look darsh gone good wearing that one you hear' 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from steveleary. Show steveleary's posts

[QUOTE]Sarah Palin, who has more executive experience and administrative leadership abilities than Barack Obama and Joe Biden combined, would not have made the amateurish mistakes and put our economy on the brink of destruction the way Barack Hussein Obama has.
    Posted by JAR59[/QUOTE]

1) I've always felt that we Pat's fans were intelligent...I've just learned that ignorance comes in all flavors

2) shouldn't you be listening with the other 'dittoheads' (doesn't that describe your and your peers) or watching 'faux news' instead of trolling on a sport site?

3) go Pats!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Ya'll need to smarten up and see the alien-dog conspiracy.

That doesn't fly at my house! My dogs have not been subverted! You should have seen the way they'd growl at the mexican family who used to live across the street! But then again, my cats have probably straightened them out and let them know who is really in charge here!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Sarah is a Pats fan:
    [QUOTE] In her last day as Alaska's governor Sarah Palin chose to wear a Pats sweatshirt that said "once a Patriot always a Patriot". I don't care for her politics but she looks good in red.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

I doubt the bimbo even knows what the sweat shirt means other than her phony "American Patriot' act.

And if you think she's good looking you need glasses. She's good looking in a "it's 2 AM and there's no other drunken bimbos left in the bar" way.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]By my clock we're on minute 14 and 36 seconds of Palin's 15 minutes of fame.  Lets all be patient.  By the time Tom Brady is holding this year's Super Bowl trophy, she will be a distant memory. I do like the sweatshirt, whether its for a local high school or not!
    Posted by dino1980[/QUOTE]

Somehow I doubt it. She's the herpes of politics. Just when you think they're gone it pops back up again

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah is a Pats fan : And I overheard aliens talking to the Masonic emperor about new technology that will force people to vote for certain candidates.  The only problem is that cats are truly protecting mankind and they are immune to alien mind tricks.  Even though the dogs are allied with the aliens, Bush's great granddad kicked a dog once and now even the dogs want nothing to do with a Bush, unless they need to pee.  Ya'll need to smarten up and see the alien-dog conspiracy.  Is it just coincidence that Palin shoots wolves from the air?  Her great, great grandmother dated a Bush and she is now determined to continue the fight against the dogs.  What about Obama?  What does he do right after getting elected?  He lets a dog into the White House.  Tell me something strange isn't going on :^)  NOTE: I put the smiley face after a non-serious post to alert others to the fact that I am just joking.  I wish everyone else would do the same so that I won't think we're all just losing our freaking minds. Of course politicians lie.  They wouldn't get elected if they didn't.  We don't want to hear the truth.  Nobody wants to hear that taxes must be increased to pay for something.  Nobody wants to hear sacred programs may need to be cut to get the deficit under control.  We want to hear that we can have everything we want, and we won't even have to pay for it.  OK, they'll tell you that only rich people and big business will pay for it.  They know most of the voters can't connect the dots.  They know most voters don't realize that if big business pays for it, they'll pass the costs down to us ordinary folk anyway.  The guy or gal that dares to tell it like it is barely gets any votes.  The person who says we can have our cake and eat it too gets our votes. There's no conspiracy with that.  This is simple human nature; albeit not our best nature.  Politicians lie because it works on "enough" of us to get elected.  Even now, pollsters are polling folks to see what catchy phrases should be used in both the pro and con arguments in healthcare.  Each party is looking at the polls and amending their speeches accordingly to include the "polled" phrases and words.  This isn't anything mysterious and it sure isn't a conspiracy.  They simply believe that the majority of the voters are shallow and can be convinced to vote a certain way based purely on catchy slogans or power words.   I didn't vote for Obama and don't particularly like him.  That said, I believe more people voted for Obama and that's why he got elected.  I believe Obama got to where he is today not because of voter fraud, but because 2 elections ago, he mesmerized the public with his speech at the Democratic convention.  The democrats knew they had an up and coming star and would have been fools to not put him up as a candidate.  Like him or not, the guy knows how to speak. A loooong time ago I had a three month stint as a car salesman.  I tried to be an honest salesman.  I became a broke salesman.  The lying salespeople sold the most cars, thus basic economic forces took effect and assured that most salespeople were liars.  Lying politicians get the most votes.  It will always be that way until "enough" of the public stops believing the too good to be true lies and actually votes for the guy who tells you the ugly truth you didn't want to hear, but it was the truth so you voted for him anyway.  I'm not suggesting that there is never any fraud, or never any conspiracies.  I just don't think politicians have to normally go that far to get their way.  All they have to do is say what people want to hear, and "enough" people will vote accordingly.  That's not as glamorous as voter fraud or conspiracy theories though.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

OT - Hey carawaydj maybe you can help me out. I need to get a new vehicle and don't want to be 'taken for a ride' this time. Would you be willing to email me with all the do's and don'ts I should know about when dealing with [auto] salespeople? It's okay if you say no but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from techierick. Show techierick's posts

[QUOTE]When I lived on the Florida panhandle there was a High School, Pace, that was the Patriots, and they had the Pat Patriot Minuteman logo, and when the New England Patriots changed to the Flying Elvis, so did Pace High. I thought that was kind of cool. As for Sarah Palin, I've been to Foxboro -- more hot chicks in the stands are not going to hurt that crowd.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

And just like the Patriots, Pace was ALWAYS good.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I dont really think she is that hot, I mean I guess for a public figure running for office she is hotter then I have seen but I dont really think sheis that hot. But I guess she has to be hot, I mean she cant be as stupid as she is without at least being hot....isnt that the rule?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]And I overheard aliens talking to the Masonic emperor about new technology that will force people to vote for certain candidates.  The only problem is that cats are truly protecting mankind and they are immune to alien mind tricks.  Even though the dogs are allied with the aliens, Bush's great granddad kicked a dog once and now even the dogs want nothing to do with a Bush, unless they need to pee.  Ya'll need to smarten up and see the alien-dog conspiracy.  Is it just coincidence that Palin shoots wolves from the air?  Her great, great grandmother dated a Bush and she is now determined to continue the fight against the dogs.  What about Obama?  What does he do right after getting elected?  He lets a dog into the White House.  Tell me something strange isn't going on :^)  NOTE: I put the smiley face after a non-serious post to alert others to the fact that I am just joking.  I wish everyone else would do the same so that I won't think we're all just losing our freaking minds. Of course politicians lie.  They wouldn't get elected if they didn't.Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

The question wasn't do politicians lie, rather why do we accept it?  But you answered the question for me, it's because we can't handle the truth.  Thank you Col. Nathan R. Jessep that will be all...

Your attempt at portraying me as a conspiracy theorist was weak, worse than that it wasn't funny. Your sense of humor is a bigger crime than than your sense of logic.  Facts are easily researched, you should try it, makes more sense than just throwing your ideology at me and hoping it sticks.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]I dont really think she is that hot, I mean I guess for a public figure running for office she is hotter then I have seen but I dont really think sheis that hot. But I guess she has to be hot, I mean she cant be as stupid as she is without at least being hot....isnt that the rule?
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

Killa,
    she's hot in a school teacher sort of way, looks innocent but you know she's a freak.  I'd serve it up with a side of anger and spankings...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I would hate f*ck her no doubt lol in the same way I would hate f*ck Paris Hilton lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

"The question wasn't do politicians lie, rather why do we accept it? " - Wozzy

"I am a Patriot, and I love my country, because my country is all I know" - Eddie Vedder of the greatest rock band ever put together Pearl Jam doing a cover of a song called Patriot. I dont know who did the song originally but I thought that quote seemed good for this.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]"The question wasn't do politicians lie, rather why do we accept it? " - Wozzy "I am a Patriot, and I love my country, because my country is all I know" - Eddie Vedder of the greatest rock band ever put together Pearl Jam doing a cover of a song called Patriot. I dont know who did the song originally but I thought that quote seemed good for this.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

I'd modify the lyrics a bit to read "I am a Patriot, and I love my country, because I've lived overseas for 9-1/2 years and have something to compare my country against"

For all of our problems, rest assured our problems are pretty mild compared to a lot of other countries; including some of the well known Euro countries.

Sections
Shortcuts