Sarah is a Pats fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Sarah is a Pats fan

In Response to Re: Sarah is a Pats fan:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah is a Pats fan : The question wasn't do politicians lie, rather why do we accept it?  But you answered the question for me, it's because we can't handle the truth.  Thank you Col. Nathan R. Jessep that will be all... Your attempt at portraying me as a conspiracy theorist was weak, worse than that it wasn't funny. Your sense of humor is a bigger crime than than your sense of logic.  Facts are easily researched, you should try it, makes more sense than just throwing your ideology at me and hoping it sticks.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

My sense of humor is indeed a crime.  If I didn't laugh at my own jokes the room would be silent.  Your sense of humor is quite good however.  I read your post at a dinner party and got quite a few chuckles.  That's what prompted me to respond.  Arguing the facts with anyone on the fringe of any belief is pointless.  

As for me "throwing my ideology at you", I suppose these were mild, logical, and rational remarks by you that warranted a kinder response:

1. "I love how all of you f---tards go back and forth at each other"
    2. "Newflash jackholes; they are all in it together"
    3. "so get your heads out of your rear ends"
    4.  "laughing at you pathetic sheep"
    5. "get it through your thick skulls"

Obama and Cheney appear to be 8th cousins.  I can see why you think they are in it together.  After all, they have so much in common.  Let me guess, they don't really disagree with each other.   It's all a ploy...

I can't dignify the other "facts" you present.  Simply discussing this is causing what little remaining IQ I have to slip away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I dont really think she is that hot, I mean I guess for a public figure running for office she is hotter then I have seen but I dont really think sheis that hot.

Well, she's no Miss America, I'll give you that. But I'd sleep with her before Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi, that's for sure! I'd reference Condi Rice (who isn't bad herself), but she's no longer in office! And I'd bet that most of us (if we're being honest) have gone home with someone worse at least once in our lives! They all look like tens at 2am when they're running you out of the bar! Like a wise man once told me, "I've never gone to bed with an ugly woman, but I've sure as hell woken up to a few!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"And just like the Patriots, Pace was ALWAYS good."

You must be 8 years old.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Oh CarawayDJ you dont give yourself enough credit, your sense of humor is fine, I get your jokes. Now lets talk about zombies already!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]Arguing the facts with anyone on the fringe of any belief is pointless.   As for me "throwing my ideology at you", I suppose these were mild, logical, and rational remarks by you that warranted a kinder response: 1 . " I love how all of you f---tards go back and forth at each other" 2. "Newflash jackholes; they are all in it together" 3. "so get your heads out of your rear ends" 4.  "laughing at you pathetic sheep" 5. "get it through your thick skulls" Obama and Cheney appear to be 8th cousins.  I can see why you think they are in it together.  After all, they have so much in common.  Let me guess, they don't really disagree with each other.   It's all a ploy... I can't dignify the other "facts" you present.  Simply discussing this is causing what little remaining IQ I have to slip away.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I could give you all a few chuckles, anything I can do for our men in the military...  That must have been a real Algonquin round table discussion that presented a well rounded argument representing all the varied people that make up America, glad I could provide something to talk about around the dinner table.

Labeling me as "on the fringe," liberal, a conspiracy nut or however else you want to try and marginalize my FACTS (which I tend to deal in) is your way of heaping your idealistic, almost comical ideas manufactured for you by FOX News, Hannity and Rush into a discussion...  well done.  Get into military intelligence immediately, your propaganda techniques need refining, but they're well honed. 

You know nothing about me.  I don't believe in Aliens visiting Earth, ghosts, angels, the healing power of crystals, chanting my mantra (Go PAT's) or any other foolishness.  Common sense is often confusing at times or difficult to refute when all your answers have been prefabricated for you and shortened into sound bytes... "Those damn liberals."

As for my name calling, well I was addressing a crowd who thought it prudent to start a political discussion on a football forum.  My comments were addressed to nobody in particular, whereas you took the time to respond to mine, thank you and I'm sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities.

Yes Obama and Cheney are in FACT cousins, and yes they both are members of the Council For Foreign Relations (CFR) which have a clear and concise agenda laid out for the United Nations and about turning Canada, USA and Mexico into one super state with a shared currency (the Amero); so in short, yes they are in it together.  Do the research yourself...

Good luck in the belief that your "elected" representatives have your best interests at heart, even in a country that spends 5 TIMES the budget on defense than the next largest country (China) but many of it's Vets from previous wars have had their pensions, benefits slashed so that many live out on the streets and I see military personnel on the side of the highway ramp asking me for donations like beggars.  That seems like a much better cause for you to carry water for and much more personal, plus you would actually know what you are talking about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]"And just like the Patriots, Pace was ALWAYS good." You must be 8 years old.
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

Actually, Pace was pretty good. I used to cover Big Six Football for the Pensacola News Journal in those days and Pace consistently qualified for the 5A playoffs (if I remember correctly) -- although I don't believe Pace was actually one of the Big Six.

You guys don't care about this stuff.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"As for my name calling, well I was addressing a crowd who thought it prudent to start a political discussion on a football forum."

Then what are you doing here wading knee-deep among the ignorant and unwashed? Why are you wasting your brilliant, insightful, condescending lecture(s) on a bunch of yahoos who don't have what it takes to qualify for a security clearance with access to the Secret Inner Workings Of The Absolute Truth? You should be having meaningful conversations with people who are equal to you in omnipotent intellectual attainment. Try Craigslist. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]"As for my name calling, well I was addressing a crowd who thought it prudent to start a political discussion on a football forum." Then what are you doing here wading knee-deep among the ignorant and unwashed? Why are you wasting your brilliant, insightful, condescending lecture(s) on a bunch of yahoos who don't have what it takes to qualify for a security clearance with access to the Secret Inner Workings Of The Absolute Truth? You should be having meaningful conversations with people who are equal to you in omnipotent intellectual attainment. Try Craigslist. 
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

Like I said in my original post, it was a cut and paste job I save for political threads just like this one... now go take a shower, nobody should go unwashed for too long.  I have strong opinions about hygiene as well so get behind the ears and thank you for thinking so highly of me...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah is a Pats fan : I'm glad I could give you all a few chuckles, anything I can do for our men in the military...  That must have been a real Algonquin round table discussion that presented a well rounded argument representing all the varied people that make up America, glad I could provide something to talk about around the dinner table. Labeling me as "on the fringe," liberal, a conspiracy nut or however else you want to try and marginalize my FACTS (which I tend to deal in) is your way of heaping your idealistic, almost comical ideas manufactured for you by FOX News, Hannity and Rush into a discussion...  well done.  Get into military intelligence immediately, your propaganda techniques need refining, but they're well honed.  You know nothing about me.  I don't believe in Aliens visiting Earth, ghosts, angels, the healing power of crystals, chanting my mantra (Go PAT's) or any other foolishness.  Common sense is often confusing at times or difficult to refute when all your answers have been prefabricated for you and shortened into sound bytes... "Those damn liberals." As for my name calling, well I was addressing a crowd who thought it prudent to start a political discussion on a football forum.  My comments were addressed to nobody in particular, whereas you took the time to respond to mine, thank you and I'm sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities. Yes Obama and Cheney are in FACT cousins, and yes they both are members of the Council For Foreign Relations (CFR) which have a clear and concise agenda laid out for the United Nations and about turning Canada, USA and Mexico into one super state with a shared currency (the Amero); so in short, yes they are in it together.  Do the research yourself... Good luck in the belief that your "elected" representatives have your best interests at heart, even in a country that spends 5 TIMES the budget on defense than the next largest country (China) but many of it's Vets from previous wars have had their pensions, benefits slashed so that many live out on the streets and I see military personnel on the side of the highway ramp asking me for donations like beggars.  That seems like a much better cause for you to carry water for and much more personal, plus you would actually know what you are talking about.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

BTW, I'm no longer in the military.  I have been working for a software firm developing command and control software for the military.  I just recently left to start my own firm.  My dinner party had a couple of vets, but mostly fairly educated software engineers, physicists, and such; certainly not all conservative Fox News watchers.  Nothing like waking up in the morning to read how some condescending snot-nosed brat thinks he's qualified to lecture me on anything.  How many days left before school begins?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah is a Pats fan : BTW, I'm no longer in the military.  I have been working for a software firm developing command and control software for the military.  I just recently left to start my own firm.  My dinner party had a couple of vets, but mostly fairly educated software engineers, physicists, and such; certainly not all conservative Fox News watchers.  Nothing like waking up in the morning to read how some condescending snot-nosed brat thinks he's qualified to lecture me on anything.  How many days left before school begins?

It's impossible to teach a man what he thinks he already knows and you seem to know everything.  Good luck with your business, no hard feelings.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah is a Pats fan :  Yes Obama and Cheney are in FACT cousins, and yes they both are members of the Council For Foreign Relations (CFR) which have a clear and concise agenda laid out for the United Nations and about turning Canada, USA and Mexico into one super state with a shared currency (the Amero); so in short, yes they are in it together.  
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

I asked nicely to please put a :^) after any post that shouldn't be taken seriously.  Yes, I am ware of the Amero proposal.  After the formation of the EU, and the adoption of the Euro by many of the EU countries, it should be considered quite logical that others elsewhere begin "exploring" the concept for other geographical regions.  Whether or not their white papers and speeches lead to anything is another matter.  Some member of the CFR writes a white paper on the Amero and makes an argument for a single NA trading block.  There is nothing malicious in that.  People frequently propose all sorts of ideas.  Where you go off the deep end is thinking that this is an official agenda by Cheney and Obama to dissolve the US and create a superstate.  Do you believe that all members of the CFR think alike?  Do you really think they could go this far without tremendous public debate and referendums?  There is a great divide between a mere trading treaty and a "super state".  Even in the EU, there is a common EU parliament that EU countries elect members for.  There is a rotating EU presidency.  There is an EU central bank.  All of the EU countries had to hold public referendums on both joining the EU, and adopting the Euro.  None of the EU infrastructure was built overnight by some some obscure group.  It was all built after great public debate and numerous public votes.  So I'm going to sleep pretty good tonight.  Somehow, I don't think I'm going to wake up in the morning to some new country where I need to pay for a burger with the Amero.

Real football started today.  Unless you insult my mother I'm done with this topic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah is a Pats fan : I asked nicely to please put a :^) after any post that shouldn't be taken seriously.  Yes, I am ware of the Amero proposal.  After the formation of the EU, and the adoption of the Euro by many of the EU countries, it should be considered quite logical that others elsewhere begin "exploring" the concept for other geographical regions.  Whether or not their white papers and speeches lead to anything is another matter.  Some member of the CFR writes a white paper on the Amero and makes an argument for a single NA trading block.  There is nothing malicious in that.  People frequently propose all sorts of ideas.  Where you go off the deep end is thinking that this is an official agenda by Cheney and Obama to dissolve the US and create a superstate.  Do you believe that all members of the CFR think alike?  Do you really think they could go this far without tremendous public debate and referendums?  There is a great divide between a mere trading treaty and a "super state".  Even in the EU, there is a common EU parliament that EU countries elect members for.  There is a rotating EU presidency.  There is an EU central bank.  All of the EU countries had to hold public referendums on both joining the EU, and adopting the Euro.  None of the EU infrastructure was built overnight by some some obscure group.  It was all built after great public debate and numerous public votes.  So I'm going to sleep pretty good tonight.  Somehow, I don't think I'm going to wake up in the morning to some new country where I need to pay for a burger with the Amero. Real football started today.  Unless you insult my mother I'm done with this topic.

I don't vote, don't blog about politics, don't care one way or another; I'm as close to being a nihilist as you'll find.  I figure the world is going to turn regardless.

The only time I protest is when someone injects some political or other WAY off topic thread on my only escape from the endless noise of everyday life; sports.

I prefer to talk about sports and suppose I've been feeling the frustration of having to wade through thread after thread of people's personal agendas, if it wasn't this thread it was going to be another.

As for the hierarchy of the EU, CFR or the plight of the common man I could give a rat's a  .  Like I said, don't care one way or another...  just don't ask me to swallow that "nobody is to blame" or it's "a faceless crime" malarky with a smile on my face when it's served up.  It's not a conspiracy, but it's not an accident either.  I don't watch pro wrestling, reality TV or soap operas for the same reason I don't talk politics; it's not real.

Go talk about politics and religion somewhere else is my opinion... go talk about it in a bar with a bunch of alcohol, that way you can fight it out with someone or better yet there's a political forum one click away. 

None of my posts should be taken too seriously, regardless of whether I'm funny or not I always channel my inner stand up comedian, and I wasn't being sarcastic or condescending when I said good luck with everything.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

[QUOTE]My impersonation of Republicans since November 5, 2008: "WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! BOOOO-HOOOOO! I WANT MY MOMMY!" You got your a** kicked and Obama wouldn't have swamped McLame if he didn't get the votes of not only Democrats but Independents, whites and yes, even Republicans. The GOP had 8 years and nearly destroyed America, at home and abroad, econiomically, politically, militarily and morally. Your time is up now. All in fun, of course. I will say that, although I wouldn't vote for her to run a dog shelter, Sarah Palin does have great legs and nice buns. Maybe Mrs. America more her speed?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Haven't been paying much attention to the polls lately, have you?

Your time for gloating may be short-lived, thankfully for the sake of our country.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I'd say the economic and moral "destruction" started a long time before George W was elected! And the "political destruction" is starting now. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather have a government who had some balls rather than one who went around the globe kissing everyone else's!!! As for the military, I'd bet they are still amongst the best in the world. Even the democrats can't totally s c r e w that up with all their budget cuts (while forking out billions to the banks they claim are in cahoots with the republicans)!

Sections
Shortcuts