Saturday night, Jets vs Colts, where was Tom Brady???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

Saturday night, Jets vs Colts, where was Tom Brady???

You'd think he would be glued to a big gigantic flat screen somewhere at home or at Gillete stadium watching that game with his eye balls fixed and gazzing like Superbman with streaking lazers beaming from his eyes slicing through an object. You'd think he would have watched that game to take notes on Both Opponents because at some point, he may have to play them but NO. He was in New York city, out with Giselle checking out a broadway show about football instead. He stated that he caught the second half of that game but even so, does it sound like he ended up watching that game with urgency or care, should he face one of these opponents.

$19 mill Tom Brady is getting paid to play football. Has all the time in the world to go check out Broadway shows, like RIGHT NOW, where his asz is pretty much on vacation because he didn't do his part to help the team play better. He couldn't dedicate his short stint, this month, to just focus on his job and wait until all was clear after Feb, to go stroll around the world with Giselle like he does yearly. It reminds me of when Tomo Romo had that game vs the Giants and he and his goons went on a trip to Mexico with jessica simpson, completely dismissing the New York Giants who were playing the Bucs the week before. The following week, the Giants came into their house and beat the Cowboys, ending what was highly anticipated superbowl bound team. The Giants went on to win it all that year. Hate to say it but maybe the luck of New York is rubbing on the Jets and so far, their journey is looking pretty similar to that of the Giants.

I am not saying that the guy is not human, he can't spend time with his family, girlfriend or kids but come on man, why mix business with pleasure. you have all the time in the world to go travel the world and see places, unlike some us who are stuck in our 9-5 and have to go through hurdles just to request a day off. Are we asking too much that you focus on the task at hand JUST for that short time, was that too much to ask. Look at how poorly he played, it was just pathetic? Not that watching the game vs the Colts would have made him play better but YOU NEVER KNOW. Maybe he could have seen something the Jets did during that live game that they would have done again vs the Pats that he could have avoided. We will never know...we will never know what could've been.(BIG SIGH)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: Saturday night, Jets vs Colts, where was Tom Brady???

In Response to Saturday night, Jets vs Colts, where was Tom Brady???:
    [QUOTE]You'd think he would be glued to a big gigantic flat screen somewhere at home or at Gillete stadium watching that game with his eye balls fixed and gazzing like Superbman with streaking lazers beaming from his eyes slicing through an object. You'd think he would have watched that game to take notes on Both Opponents because at some point, he may have to play them but NO. He was in New York city, out with Giselle checking out a broadway show about football instead. He stated that he caught the second half of that game but even so, does it sound like he ended up watching that game with urgency or care, should he face one of these opponents. $19 mill Tom Brady is getting paid to play football. Has all the time in the world to go check out Broadway shows, like RIGHT NOW, where his asz is pretty much on vacation because he didn't do his part to help the team play better. He couldn't dedicate his short stint, this month, to just focus on his job and wait until all was clear after Feb, to go stroll around the world with Giselle like he does yearly. It reminds me of when Tomo Romo had that game vs the Giants and he and his goons went on a trip to Mexico with jessica simpson, completely dismissing the New York Giants who were playing the Bucs the week before. The following week, the Giants came into their house and beat the Cowboys, ending what was highly anticipated superbowl bound team. The Giants went on to win it all that year. Hate to say it but maybe the luck of New York is rubbing on the Jets and so far, their journey is looking pretty similar to that of the Giants. I am not saying that the guy is not human, he can't spend time with his family, girlfriend or kids but come on man, why mix business with pleasure. you have all the time in the world to go travel the world and see places, unlike some us who are stuck in our 9-5 and have to go through hurdles just to request a day off. Are we asking too much that you focus on the task at hand JUST for that short time, was that too much to ask. Look at how poorly he played, it was just pathetic? Not that watching the game vs the Colts would have made him play better but YOU NEVER KNOW. Maybe he could have seen something the Jets did during that live game that they would have done again vs the Pats that he could have avoided. We will never know...we will never know what could've been.(BIG SIGH)
    Posted by Patsboy3[/QUOTE]

Hey genius, do you think the live broadcast of the game was Brady's last opportunity to observe how the Jets were playing?  You might not know this since you are so ignorant about football, but ever since the days of Paul Brown and maybe even before, teams have studied game films assiduously, and I am sure they get to see much more than is revealed on television.  Brady probably knew the Colts/Jets game by heart by the end of last week. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

Come on dude.  I hope you're a troll.  Brady played terrible.  Never have I seen him curl up and wait for a hit like he did, reminded my of manning.  but, seriously everything that happened in the jets colts game was covered on the coaches tapes he watched over and over prior to the game.  Weak sauce dude.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Rex Ryan thanks you for making the stupidest thing he ever said seem like a real issue, instead of being his version of "I know you are but what am I?"

I hope he is paying you per post.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]You'd think he would be glued to a big gigantic flat screen somewhere at home or at Gillete stadium watching that game with his eye balls fixed and gazzing like Superbman with streaking lazers beaming from his eyes slicing through an object. You'd think he would have watched that game to take notes on Both Opponents because at some point, he may have to play them but NO. He was in New York city, out with Giselle checking out a broadway show about football instead. He stated that he caught the second half of that game but even so, does it sound like he ended up watching that game with urgency or care, should he face one of these opponents. $19 mill Tom Brady is getting paid to play football. Has all the time in the world to go check out Broadway shows, like RIGHT NOW, where his asz is pretty much on vacation because he didn't do his part to help the team play better. He couldn't dedicate his short stint, this month, to just focus on his job and wait until all was clear after Feb, to go stroll around the world with Giselle like he does yearly. It reminds me of when Tomo Romo had that game vs the Giants and he and his goons went on a trip to Mexico with jessica simpson, completely dismissing the New York Giants who were playing the Bucs the week before. The following week, the Giants came into their house and beat the Cowboys, ending what was highly anticipated superbowl bound team. The Giants went on to win it all that year. Hate to say it but maybe the luck of New York is rubbing on the Jets and so far, their journey is looking pretty similar to that of the Giants. I am not saying that the guy is not human, he can't spend time with his family, girlfriend or kids but come on man, why mix business with pleasure. you have all the time in the world to go travel the world and see places, unlike some us who are stuck in our 9-5 and have to go through hurdles just to request a day off. Are we asking too much that you focus on the task at hand JUST for that short time, was that too much to ask. Look at how poorly he played, it was just pathetic? Not that watching the game vs the Colts would have made him play better but YOU NEVER KNOW. Maybe he could have seen something the Jets did during that live game that they would have done again vs the Pats that he could have avoided. We will never know...we will never know what could've been.(BIG SIGH)

Knightsailor lives.....and is still a moron.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

They covered 2 Manning and they 3 man rush 9 in zone Tom. 

They played them severely differently. Even if Tom had watched and studied that game a million times over, it wouldn't have helped.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It's Patsboy3!  He haves an opinionses.  Them are his own.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday night, Jets vs Colts, where was Tom Brady???:
    [QUOTE]Rex Ryan thanks you for making the stupidest thing he ever said seem like a real issue, instead of being his version of "I know you are but what am I?" I hope he is paying you per post.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Like I said before about you Helmet boy, A PENNY MAKES MORE SENSE THEN YOUR  WORTHLESS SORRY ASZ, YOU MAKE NO "CENTS"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yes, a penny are do be making mor senze then me do.  You are have the fantastical good englishes are.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

[QUOTE]They covered 2 Manning and they 3 man rush 9 in zone Tom.  They played them severely differently. Even if Tom had watched and studied that game a million times over, it wouldn't have helped.  
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

^^^
    well no wonder the Jest won the cheaters had 12 guys on defense lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

"I am not saying that the guy is not human, he can't spend time with his family, girlfriend or kids but come on man, why mix business with pleasure. you have all the time in the world to go travel the world and see places, unlike some us who are stuck in our 9-5 "

So.  When you are STUCK in your 9-5, why do you blame Brady for taking in a play when he had a week vacation?  That does not make any sense.  Not going to bother to address the rest of your post, I just think its not worth discussing.  BUT here you are saying a guy should dedicate his EVENING on a week he is OFF.  After your 9-5, you go home and study tape of your competitors?  But you think THIS guy should.  You go on vacation, do you take your work with you?  You want THIS guy to.  And you say you are all for him spending time with the family, but then you are upset, like he can't watch the all 22 on monday.  So, he can spend time with his family when the season is over.  Right?  Doesn't make sense.  Sorry you feel bad.  Throwing someone under the bus won't help.  45 guys and a coaching staff fell short.  Together.  All of them.  That is all the story there is.  Your disappointment level isn't involved.  If you didn't care at all, the score would have been the same, and events would not have changed.  It is what it is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

fairweather fan complex.

i'm sure he was watching the fill monday morning.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Saturday night, Jets vs Colts, where was Tom Brady??? : fairweather fan complex. i'm sure he was watching the fill monday morning.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Well, be fair, there appears to be some brain damage involved.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]They covered 2 Manning and they 3 man rush 9 in zone Tom.  They played them severely differently. Even if Tom had watched and studied that game a million times over, it wouldn't have helped.  
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Wrong - ryan applied a very similar model to the pats as he did the colts.  Like against the colts, the Jets limited their normal blitzing style significantly and dropped 7 or 8 in coverage. 

Btw - you cannot rush 3 and put 9 in zone at the same time, but I am sure that's how it felt to Manning and Brady.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

That had no bearing on Tom's performance. The team (and O in particular) just laid an egg at the worst time. Tom, BB, O'Brien, the WR's, and the oline are all to blame. 

Tom also said he couldn't sleep after watching the end of the colts/jets, so I think it's more his process to watch the coaches film and not the live game since you can see more on the coaches tape. 

I just think they need a statement playoff win to continue their 'dynasty', and I'm sure they'll be back next year with all the young talent they have. Gronkowski in particular seems like a guy who'll have a monster year in 2011 (hopefully they have football!).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[QUOTE]God you should work for ESPN with this sh*t. He didnt pull a Tony Romo and fly to some Island somewhere man we have nothing to worry about. It played absolutely no part in the loss to the Jets. Why do you need an excuse for why we lost? We just got beat, go back watch the game its really that simple the Pats just got beat. No scapegoat needed, no excuses needed, they just got beat. They had a bad game when they couldnt have a bad game and really thats all there is to it. Im not sure if your the same guy or not but i might have gone off on you earlier this week, my bad about that man i was still hurting from the game, i was there and it was a bad few days. But really man it doesn't matter if he went to a show, watched the game, *banged his wife, or picked his nose. None of that would have made a difference. He knows the Jets better then anyone and he watched film from that game all week so whether or not he watched it that night means nothing cause he watched it anyways when his coach gave him film of that game to watch.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Best post I've seen in a week. Totally honest and true. WE GOT BEAT. PERIOD.
    No excuses. Alot of mistakes on our part, mostly caused by the Jets. I wonder how much that game would have changed if we had scored more than a field goal on our first two possessions? Not an excuse, just a thought. Brady did not have a good game, but neither did alot of other players. To think that watching the Colts/Jets game had ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to do with the outcome of the game, or changed anything that happened is laughable.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

[QUOTE]You'd think he would be glued to a big gigantic flat screen somewhere at home or at Gillete stadium watching that game with his eye balls........., Posted by Patsboy3[/QUOTE]

TIVO, Patsboy, you Dooooshbag !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday night, Jets vs Colts, where was Tom Brady??? : Like I said before about you Helmet boy, A PENNY MAKES MORE SENSE THEN YOUR  WORTHLESS SORRY ASZ, YOU MAKE NO "CENTS"

I'm still laughing about this.  Not that it was funny, but that anyone would post this.  I'll will bet you get your ideas in the middle of the night from interstellar sea monkeys.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

he was at the play lombardi.

After the play he watched the end of the colts/jets game.

im sure he watched it during the week as well.

But i guess watching it live is more important.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

well, RAVING because you lost and blaming ANYONE you can for ANYTHING you can is the most important.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday night, Jets vs Colts, where was Tom Brady??? : ^^^ well no wonder the Jest won the cheaters had 12 guys on defense lol
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

=l 

You knew what I meant, jerk. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Actually I don't seeing that 3+9=12 and that would be a penalty on the defense. But hey I'm just pointing out your superior football knowledge can I help it if you can't add.....jerk

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]Actually I don't seeing that 3+9=12 and that would be a penalty on the defense. But hey I'm just pointing out your superior football knowledge can I help it if you can't add.....jerk
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

I'm just yanking your chain, it was a fail by me...jerk. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from buttgrundle. Show buttgrundle's posts

You're an idiot.  Brady mentioned staying up til 3 am watching the game "when I probably shouldn't have" in his words. 

People should hafta answer basic Patriots IQ trivia questions to even post on this board, just to bring the intelligence level up a bit.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday night, Jets vs Colts, where was Tom Brady??? : I'm still laughing about this.  Not that it was funny, but that anyone would post this.  I'll will bet you get your ideas in the middle of the night from interstellar sea monkeys.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Helmet boy, come to think of it, your Birth Certificate was really an apology from the Sperm Bank. You're just completely worthless, seriously.