Say it ain't so Tom!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Say it ain't so Tom!

Many here have said that the defense is improving and will be a force come playoff time. Soon everyone will see it. Brady has been saying it all year and backing the defense. The biggest concern now is the offense and their injuries. This is the best offense ever but they are decimated with injuries. If they get healthy and the defense continues its improved play nobody will beat the Patriots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Too Funny Glenr starts a thread and is the second poster as well with this new Rusty/Crusty/Leon Name In_BB_We_Trust.  I was watching the game yesterday and thinking that Rusty would be Dissing TB this morning.  What_A_Tool_You_Are!

[/QUOTE]

Anybody that wants to prove they aren't Rusty can simply take the "I'm not Rusty" challenge.

Sporter took it and passed with flying colors.

[/QUOTE]

haha ill take it right now

[/QUOTE]

Okay,

register here....

http://patsfanforum.proboards.com/

[/QUOTE]

ok i did it and now do you guys believe im just a regular kid who probably shouldntve chosen this screen name haha

[/QUOTE]
    It's been a lonnnnng Time since you were a kid Rusty

[/QUOTE]

you shut your mouth when your speaking to me!

[/QUOTE]

You are right I should respect my elders, Sorry gramps...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

If Ghost doesn't miss a chip shot and butter fingers doesn't drop an easy TD this game's a blow out.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nice post, shows how humble Brady is, always giving credit to his teammates.  Best QB ever.

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Why do Brady's receivers always slow down on a deep route ?   Gronk in the sb. Lloyd, Edelman yesterday.   Don't they think he can throw it that far?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The warnings were out people!! I told you Brady ball washers that if Brady doesn't improve soon we will be going nowhere - yesterday was more proof for my cause. How? I really don't know, but I told all you people...I told you!! Irrationals exposed. Stand up...every single one of yah. Exposed.

On a lighter note, anyone notice Chung is benched?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do Brady's receivers always slow down on a deep route ?   Gronk in the sb. Lloyd, Edelman yesterday.   Don't they think he can throw it that far?

[/QUOTE]

because Brady under or overthrew the ball? Was this a trick question?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Looks like to me that Brady expects them to run under it and not stop and wait for it.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice try Rusty. LMAO

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The warnings were out people!! I told you Brady ball washers that if Brady doesn't improve soon we will be going nowhere - yesterday was more proof for my cause. How? I really don't know, but I told all you people...I told you!! Irrationals exposed. Stand up...every single one of yah. Exposed.

On a lighter note, anyone notice Chung is benched?

[/QUOTE]

Serious? Is he hurt or was this a disciplinary move?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice try Rusty. LMAO

[/QUOTE]Pointing_Finger.jpg

RUSTY!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

People have been saying this all along. When the O gets into a tough game we need a good defense to prevail. The Miami performance was encouraging, but we will have to see more of the same against a top tier offense to be more assured.

The addition of Talib, Dennard grabbing a spot and McCourty playing better at S than he did at CB may well have solved the worst of our D's problems.

[/QUOTE]

Precisely. Hoping and wishing that you can score 30 every week is just silly.

No matter what, at some point, you need to win 16-13, 20-17, 17-14, or 20-3. (Actual playoff scores from 01-04. 

Ha. I recall a period in time when an INT and 24 pts was ... SB winning. The stat line from this "bad game" is very similar to the one from the Eagles/Pats Superbowl .... now people are calling it an "ugly win."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because, and people never credit or realize this, deep passing is mostly the WR. You almost can't teach it, and you need to practice it. 

Moss was great, but they ran deep patterns to him in practice all the time, and he had a knack for it. Being able to judge and adjust to the ball in air is the key skill of all marquee WRs who run deep. 

The Pats don't really have a "deep threat" so it's not worth running the patterns in practice too much .... but you need to run them occaisionally to keep the defense guessing. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You don't know that. Most deep "fly" routes aren't set to a specific spot on the field. A lot of what happens has to do with rapport. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Brady didn't throw an INT v the Eagles.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats because his receivers didn't just stand there, next to the DB that was intercepting the ball, and let him intercept it without trying anything to break it up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No but Dillon fumbled it .... I meant turnover. I'm actually on crazy cough medicine, so I'm surprised the poat didn't trail off into me talking about a caped rabbit catching a touchdown from Elvis Presley. 

I mean to say .... a turnover, similar yardage, etcetera, similar score .... people were thrilled and considered it "dominant".

Now we call for McDaniel's head if they score less than 40 ... and whine about Weiss. 

Weiss had a defense that would routinely hold teams to 16 points a game backing his calls. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats because his receivers didn't just stand there, next to the DB that was intercepting the ball, and let him intercept it without trying anything to break it up.

[/QUOTE]

LOL, That's gotta be frustrating for a QB like Brady to watch.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

On WEEI....

"I don't think it was our best day of production on offense, and I thought Miami's defense played really well. But our defense got us the ball on some short fields, played great in really some tough situations for them where coming off a turnover, we got backed up on our own goal line [and] had to punt it out, didn't give up much. Our defense really saved the day, and obviously what our backs have been able to do, not only yesterday but all season has been a huge reason why we've been on a six-game winning streak."

[/QUOTE]

Hey, this is an old quote from Trent Dilfer in 2000. Who is WEEI trying to fool?

Sections
Shortcuts