Say it ain't so Tom!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Say it ain't so Tom!

On WEEI....

"I don't think it was our best day of production on offense, and I thought Miami's defense played really well. But our defense got us the ball on some short fields, played great in really some tough situations for them where coming off a turnover, we got backed up on our own goal line [and] had to punt it out, didn't give up much. Our defense really saved the day, and obviously what our backs have been able to do, not only yesterday but all season has been a huge reason why we've been on a six-game winning streak."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

Re: Say it ain't so Tom!

It says a lot about the growth of our team when our offense is sub par for most of the game especially our hall of fame quarterback and we can still come out with a "W"... yes it was Miami. We shall see how it all pans out going forward...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

and your point is Crusty? 

Its funny how some find it irrelevent to post Benny threads but cats like you find a way to divise the team betweeen offense and defense. Its a team Crusty and you should be happy we won. Tom is a future politician who does a great job of never throwing anyone under the bus but the fact is the running game stunk all game until the last drive and that was a big part of are offensive struggles but sure go ahead and run with that statement. You only will hear it once a year that the defense saved the offense so have at it... I prefer to root for the TEAM and I dont care what unit ultimately gets the credit because I understand the concept of Team Sports. as long as we play complimentary football, Im fine. Just worry about if/when our defense will be able to get off the field when a REAL QB comes to town in January. You know because dont matter how good Brady is if we let the opposing QB have his way , no?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Its funny how some find it irrelevent to post Benny threads but cats like you find a way to divise the team betweeen offense and defense. Its a team Crusty and you should be happy we won. Tom is s future politician who does a great job of never throwing anyone under the bus but the fact is the running game stunk all game until the last drive and that was a big part of are offensive struggles but sure go ahead and run with that statement. You only will hear it once a year that the defense saved the offense so have at it... I prefer to root for the TEAM and I dont care what unit ultimately gets the credit because I understand the concept of Team Sports. as long as we play complimentary football, Im fine. Just worry about if/when our defense will be able to get off the field when a REAL QB comes to town in January. You know because dont matter how good Brady is if we let the opposing QB have his way , no?

Amen!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Nice post, shows how humble Brady is, always giving credit to his teammates.  Best QB ever.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:

It says a lot about the growth of our team when our offense is sub par for most of the game especially our hall of fame quarterback and we can still come out with a "W"... yes it was Miami. We shall see how it all pans out going forward...

I wish people would stop acting like Miami is a pushover team.  They are good and well coached.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

People have been saying this all along. When the O gets into a tough game we need a good defense to prevail. The Miami performance was encouraging, but we will have to see more of the same against a top tier offense to be more assured.

The addition of Talib, Dennard grabbing a spot and McCourty playing better at S than he did at CB may well have solved the worst of our D's problems.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Everything Brady said was true.  Starting from your 2 yard line twice... etc.  It was a tough game.  Brady was off a bit.  There was some wind, some rain ... D played well...  Complimentary football.  Good win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

I'm not Rusty so you guys can stop with that because its getting pretty annoying. And I wasn't splitting up the team fact is there are 11 different players on the offense and defense so they can be  evaluated differently. Fact is defense won us that game yesterday when the offense couldn't get it going untill the end.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Its funny how some find it irrelevent to post Benny threads but cats like you find a way to divise the team betweeen offense and defense. Its a team Crusty and you should be happy we won. Tom is s future politician who does a great job of never throwing anyone under the bus but the fact is the running game stunk all game until the last drive and that was a big part of are offensive struggles but sure go ahead and run with that statement. You only will hear it once a year that the defense saved the offense so have at it... I prefer to root for the TEAM and I dont care what unit ultimately gets the credit because I understand the concept of Team Sports. as long as we play complimentary football, Im fine. Just worry about if/when our defense will be able to get off the field when a REAL QB comes to town in January. You know because dont matter how good Brady is if we let the opposing QB have his way , no?

Crusty? Cats? Put down the mushrooms child I think they're not the kind you put on pizza.

But hey nice of all you pink helmets to check in. I guess you all can't take a counter to all your whining about the defense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Too Funny Glenr starts a thread and is the second poster as well with this new Rusty/Crusty/Leon Name In_BB_We_Trust.  I was watching the game yesterday and thinking that Rusty would be Dissing TB this morning.  What_A_Tool_You_Are!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

Too Funny Glenr starts a thread and is the second poster as well with this new Rusty/Crusty/Leon Name In_BB_We_Trust.  I was watching the game yesterday and thionking that Rusty would be Dissing TB this morning.  What_A_Tool you are!

So this idiotic scenerio of me being two people at the same time is all you have? I guess your head really is that fat

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Oh and I'm also Sparticus but don't tell anyone.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

Too Funny Glenr starts a thread and is the second poster as well with this new Rusty/Crusty/Leon Name In_BB_We_Trust.  I was watching the game yesterday and thinking that Rusty would be Dissing TB this morning.  What_A_Tool_You_Are!

Rusty is that you?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Sorry, but the amount of your personalities is way beyond two.  Unfortunately for you every one says the same thing so it's pretty easy to pick up on!  Go back to your I still love the Jest thread!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Anybody that wants to prove they aren't Rusty can simply take the "I'm not Rusty" challenge.

Sporter took it and passed with flying colors.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Anybody that wants to prove they aren't Rusty can simply take the "I'm not Rusty" challenge.

haha ill take it right now

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

im in class but we'll see haha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Anyone that has one purpose in life, and that is to find something to complain about Tom Brady is Rusty to me.  Oh my GOD he threw an INT!!! 4th one of the season in only 11 games maybe it's time for him to retire...Give me a Break.  Oh and anyone strining names together using Caps on the first letter is a dead give away.  But_Don't_Tell_Him_We_Know_It!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Okay,

register here....

http://patsfanforum.proboards.com/

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Rusty is that you?

You got me I'm and old fat Bald (Well Balding) guy with nothing to do but come on here and try to get Pats fans to agree with me that Tom Brady Sucks!  Wait a minute that's you!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

Okay,

register here....

ok i did it and now do you guys believe im just a regular kid who probably shouldntve chosen this screen name haha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Okay,

register here....

ok i did it and now do you guys believe im just a regular kid who probably shouldntve chosen this screen name haha

It's been a lonnnnng Time since you were a kid Rusty

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I'm not Rusty so you guys can stop with that because its getting pretty annoying. And I wasn't splitting up the team fact is there are 11 different players on the offense and defense so they can be  evaluated differently. Fact is defense won us that game yesterday when the offense couldn't get it going untill the end.

I guess you are Rusty, because I didnt respond to you and I thought it was obvious that i adressed the O.P. so your guilty conscious sais otherwise but thanks for chiming in. I was talking to Rusty # 4,, not # 7    lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

Okay,

register here....

It's been a lonnnnng Time since you were a kid Rusty

you shut your mouth when your speaking to me!

Sections
Shortcuts