Say it Aint So!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Say it Aint So!

Was a certain poster banned again?

To those who continually complain about the guy, get a life. You have no sack whatsoever. Use the ignore button if it's that bothersome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Say it Aint So!

You have to be kidding he was banned again?

At least King is tolerable because he'll write a thought out post why he thinks you are wrong before he calls you an idiot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Get a life? Sorry pal I do , a great one. Im not the one that lives on bdc and post hundreds of times a day , he does. I'm not the one that attacks other posters and calls people names that disagree with me , he does. And why is it our fault that he gets banned? He tries to control this board with his rants and raves , maybe the mods are tired of his weak act.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Say it Aint So!:
    You have to be kidding he was banned again? At least King is tolerable because he'll write a thought out post why he thinks you are wrong before he calls you an idiot.
    Posted by PatsEng

It appears that way. I can't imagine being a lower form of life than a chat room busybody. "Oooh, he offends me." Shut up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Get a life? Sorry pal I do , a great one. Im not the one that lives on bdc and post hundreds of times a day , he does. I'm not the one that attacks other posters and calls people names that disagree with me , he does. And why is it our fault that he gets banned? He tries to control this board with his rants and raves , maybe the mods are tired of his weak act.
    Posted by 1guy1sharp

Does your ignore button not work m'am?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I guess the mods aren't big on Rusty's théâtre de l'absurde.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I wouldn't blame him if he never comes back here again.  The Internet...where people have the biggest balls and the widest veeeginas.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

I'm an adult , I don't need an ignore button. You act like he's the one that doesn't attack people and call them names. Not to mention hijack threads with his rants.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I'm an adult , I don't need an ignore button. You act like he's the one that doesn't attack people and call them names. Not to mention hijack threads with his rants.
    Posted by 1guy1sharp

Adults ignore.  Children tattle.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

If you ignore him you don't see what he's saying and then it's like he doesn't exist. There are abrasive people in this world. If they bother you and you're in a position to ignore them, just ignore them. Seems simple to me. I ignore all the Jet trolls, works for me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UPSTATENYPATSFAN. Show UPSTATENYPATSFAN's posts

In Response to Say it Aint So!:
    Was a certain poster banned again? To those who continually complain about the guy, get a life. You have no sack whatsoever. Use the ignore button if it's that bothersome.
    Posted by Muzwell

Hey Muzwell, I am with ya man! I think Rusty is a very knowleable Pats Football Fan and I enjoy reading his posts. With that said, Rusty is kind of like that Sheldan Guy on The Big Bang Theory Sitcom! LOL!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Its ridiculous that he gets banned all of the time.. He has his opinions just like the rest of us do. I've never seen him threaten anyone here. Whoever would report him because he's got a different opinion than theirs probably shouldn't be here either. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Posted by 1guy1sharp

There are a handful of guys here who resort to name calling when you don't agree... I was called a nimcompoop earlier today lol.. The best thing to do is put them on ingnore if they bother you. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Posted by 1guy1sharp

...Or maybe they feel they have to ban him because clowns like you report him 5 times a day. My goodness gracious people, it'd be one thing if this guy was a troll from another team spamming the board constantly. Just because he enjoys talking Patriots and may debate intensely doesn't mean you have to go taddle like a 6 year old who didn't get picked for the recess kickball team. Grow up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Say it Aint So! : There are a handful of guys here who resort to name calling when you don't agree... I was called a nimcompoop earlier today lol.. The best thing to do is put them on ingnore if they bother you. 
    Posted by sporter81

you're not a nimcompoop, just a fuddydutty

Well not really but I needed an excuse to say it

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: Say it Aint So! : you're not a nimcompoop, just a fuddydutty Well not really but I needed an excuse to say it
    Posted by PatsEng

Lol ! yeah, thats probably next..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I never thought of it but Sheldan is a good analogy with Russ, good call NYPatsFan.

DNSOTP - first your name omg please don't make me type it all out. Second you're right an adult just ignores and kids tattle. I still remember my Dad telling me when I was 7, that I was a big boy now and tattling on my older sister for name calling was for babies and to act like a big boy, tell her to stop, and if she doesn't then ignore her and she will stop.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from df5. Show df5's posts

It's a disgrace. And it's the perfect example of what a joke this forum and its mods are. A slimeball like Underdog can run around here for years spewing his garbage, attacking users making little sense and contributing nothing of value to this forum. Day after day. Even after it's brought to the attention of the mods that UD admitted to being a previously banned poster.

Dozens of trolls on the Celtics, Bruins and Red Sox forums are allowed to operate with impunity. I am convinced at least one of these trolls isn't even real, but a creation of BDC. Encouraging this type of atmosphere  either passively or actively (I believe they do both) is considered appropriate by BDC.

The inmates truly are running the asylum here. But Rusty? They have decided to draw the line there? What a hypocritical joke! If they aren't going to ban some of the other people they haven't banned they have no right banning anyone. For God's sake they had a guy in the Celtics forum that was completely insane. One track train. For years all he did was post incredibly racist rants about how the Cs didn't have enough white players. And no matter how many times he was reported they refused to do anything.

They target Rusty and stalk him because he's not controversial enough. All he does is insult people occasionally. A lot of users complain (apparently) so he's an easy target. He actually brings some decent football discussion to the table.

If he were just another antagonistic idiot rambling on about spygate, as if it were real, sixteen times a day they would leave him alone.

Once again, the mods here have proven that they are clowns.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I got to admit I argue with him as much as anybody, but I don't want to see the guy banned. I do find it hilarious when he gets on these rants and gets banned though. I picture it like this...your on your cell phone - you're going off about something and then after a 5 minute rant you find out the person you're talking to lost the connection 3 minutes ago. LOL!

He's got to be steaming mad right now...there's so many arguments he could be getting into right now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

.... I still remember my Dad telling me when I was 7, that I was a big boy now and tattling on my older sister for name calling was for babies and to act like a big boy, tell her to stop, and if she doesn't then ignore her and she will stop.
    Posted by PatsEng

Funny thing is it works when you get older too. I put my wife on ignore years ago, now she's my ex.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It's a disgrace. And it's the perfect example of what a joke this forum and its mods are. A slimeball like Underdog can run around here for years spewing his garbage, attacking users making little sense and contributing nothing of value to this forum. Day after day. Even after it's brought to the attention of the mods that UD admitted to being a previously banned poster. Dozens of trolls on the Celtics, Bruins and Red Sox forums are allowed to operate with impunity. I am convinced at least one of these trolls isn't even real, but a creation of BDC. Encouraging this type of atmosphere  either passively or actively (I believe they do both) is considered appropriate by BDC. The inmates truly are running the asylum here. But Rusty? They have decided to draw the line there? What a hypocritical joke! If they aren't going to ban some of the other people they haven't banned they have no right banning anyone. For God's sake they had a guy in the Celtics forum that was completely insane. One track train. For years all he did was post incredibly racist rants about how the Cs didn't have enough white players. And no matter how many times he was reported they refused to do anything. They target Rusty and stalk him because he's not controversial enough. All he does is insult people occasionally. A lot of users complain (apparently) so he's an easy target. He actually brings some decent football discussion to the table. If he were just another antagonistic idiot rambling on about spygate, as if it were real, sixteen times a day they would leave him alone. Once again, the mods here have proven that they are clowns.
    Posted by df5

This has to be Rusty. Rusty do you have 5 accounts patiently awaiting at your disposal? You have a BDC accont fetish don't you? Admit it...C'mon.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Rusty is incapable of debating without resorting to juvenile attacks.  Is it really a surprise that he gets banned as often as he does?

And "tattle"?  Really?  Who even uses that term past grade school?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Rusty is incapable of debating without resorting to juvenile attacks.  Is it really a surprise that he gets banned as often as he does? And "tattle"?  Really?  Who even uses that term past grade school?
    Posted by MattC05

You're right, "rat" is a much more appropriate word. Thanks for bringing it up.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I guess the mods aren't big on Rusty's  théâtre de l'absurde.  
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

Antonin Artaud?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Well I don't have many posts here but I have always found Rusty to be very knowledgeable and the author of well thought out responses. No one is forced to agree or disagree with him but he gets you thinking. Isn’t that what Internet blogging is all about?

Hell we sit around at work all day debating football and sure we call each other “knuckle heads” but it’s all in good fun. As long as people don’t make personal threats or drag in someone’s family then for criss sakes grow some thicker skin.

I blog on many sites and have never blocked anyone. It seems silly to me.

I hope he comes back.

I would much rather have spirited debates with him than read a post where someone comes on and says we need to trade Brady.

That’s the stuff that actually makes my head explode.

Thanks for the ear........

Sections
Shortcuts