Say it Aint So!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Re: Say it Aint So!

Rusty is fun and I want him back!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The funniest part of this tread is the people that keep saying it's a shame he got banned and he will be missed. He's been banned at least 6 times - don't worry he'll be back in a week! It's not like the guy is being sentenced to 20 years of solitary confinement.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: Say it Aint So!:
    [QUOTE]JINTS FAN,NYFAN111,FAT REX, ALL PIGS without any redeeming qualities. The thing that will become them the most in this world is their leaving it.
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

Rusty said I'm Fat Rex so I take offense to that statement. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Can you really get banned? I thought when you get banned you just come back in, get your new identetity packet and start posting again. My name isn't Philskw1 for nothing! Trust me ... if you spell Pittsburgh using Shi in the beginning. You'll need to add a number to your name too.

The only thing I think you should get banned for is using large font or all caps.

ARE YA WITH ME?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I wish the Giants fan and the other Jets trolls would get permanent bans in here.  Not Rusty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Rusty is the problem Muz.  When he learns to moderate himself he won't get banned.  It took me 3 years and 6 banning's to finally learn that. 

It's his/our responsibility to make sure what we post doesn't offend or insult others.  That's how a public forum on a private site works.  Don't forget children have access to this site so we as posters have to be aware of this and act accordingly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Rusty is the problem Muz.  When he learns to moderate himself he won't get banned.  It took me 3 years and 6 banning's to finally learn that.  It's his/our responsibility to make sure what we post doesn't offend or insult others.  That's how a public forum on a private site works.  Don't forget children have access to this site so we as posters have to be aware of this and act accordingly.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

You've been banned 6 times? Wow, didn't know that - it's funny, Rusty is the only one I've noticed getting banned on a regular basis. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Say it Aint So! : You've been banned 6 times? Wow, didn't know that - it's funny, Rusty is the only one I've noticed getting banned on a regular basis. 
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

I had to completely change my name in 09.  There was a Mod who would ban me every Sunday at the start of the game thread.  That's when I learned I couldn't use any variation of my original name. 

Most bannings came about as a result of posting on the Sox board.  If you call someone a "little girl" on that board they report you and get you banned.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

He should come back as" Pappagiorgio"..or the Rusty from European vacation " I think he's gonna pork her".Just don't come back as Christmas vacation Rusty..the worst Rusty of all.

Speaking of Sheldon..that Rusty is on that show. (I don't know his name or character.)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

I've never been banned and I blast Zionist conspirators/war mongers/traitors/global manipulators, including the Krafts, including Myra, and I've never been banned.

Not sure if that's a good thing or bad. I just took a two month break from this Pats forum. I've never flagged Rusty, but maybe he doesn't know how to take a break other than getting kicked off...

Going deeper undercover would help his longevity here, while he matures into a better adjusted adult.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

That's horseapples that Rusty was banned.  People do need a thicker skin on here and not be sorry group of sallys when someone disagrees or comes off as condescending.  Remember, it's just an internet forum.  If someone calls you something...remember, it's not the end of the world.  I'd imagine very few of us know each other personally.  Do your best to compartmentalize it. 

Russ brought a lot to the table for discussion and while he may have been incorrect on a few things, he did have the info to back his arguments up.  I didn't agree with everything, but he brought a lot more to the table than your average board blowhard.

Bring him back mods please!  Don't listen to a few folks acting like little girls with a skinned knee!  (I love that analogy...dunno why but it works a lot!)

I wish they'd do ratings on each post...like on PFT.  There are some of my comments that get whacked down...and some that are given the thumbs up.  I'd like to see that here.  People can vote as needed on the threads.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Say it Aint So! : hard to take someone named "Irish Mob" seriously who are you, jimmy coonan?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Want to know who is hard to take seriously? A fan of another team who has posted 2,000 times on an opposing team's FAN forum. Want to know what kind of people are also hard to take seriously? Liars. Yes, you, nimrod. A coward who disappears when his team is going down the sh*thole only to come back when his team makes the playoffs and then makes an excuse claiming he was banned by the Mods who then let him back because he "promised to place nice." Grow up, you little dweeb.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

my team is better...awesome content right there.  *ignore*

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Say it Aint So! : Want to know who is hard to take seriously? A fan of another team who has posted 2,000 times on an opposing team's FAN forum. Want to know what kind of people are also hard to take seriously? Liars. Yes, you, nimrod. A coward who disappears when his team is going down the sh*thole only to come back when his team makes the playoffs and then makes an excuse claiming he was banned by the Mods who then let him back because he "promised to place nice." Grow up, you little dweeb.
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]

Oh, make no mistake, Jintsbag only returned after his team was in the SB. The fickleness of his fandom is that sad.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Say it Aint So! : blah blah blah re: banned and back. been thru it 3 times, know it's true, gave you dates, name and story, time to move on, dont care what u think...i've been here off and on for 4 plus yrs get used to it... sorry my team is better whitey bulger 
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Nice response, airhead. Care to share how old you are? My guess is no older than 16 considering the childish rhetoric you use and your awful grammar. Then again, the IQ of NY/NJ idiots is that of the average 12 year old. Go figure. Go away.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UPSTATENYPATSFAN. Show UPSTATENYPATSFAN's posts

[QUOTE]Once you spend enough time on the site, you realize that Rusty is just BDC's version of the argument guy from Monty Python.  Then you stop taking him seriously and just laugh at the endless stream of absurdity, illogic, misinformation, and error that flows from his keyboard--all interspersed with ridiculous assertions of his own intellectual superiority and everyone else's mental, and sometimes moral, deficiency.  It's all just comedy.  A great way to waste time.  And you don't just get the argument guy . . . you get the abuse guy too.  "Heap of parrot droppings . . ." and all . . . Two for the price of one.  And better yet, someone else is paying for it all.  Not sure what company he works for, but boy do we ever get their money's worth from our Rusty . . .
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]
    That is Just Too Funny prolateOspheroid, LOL! Like I said earlier on this subject that I thought Rusty is like The Sheldon (Big Bang Theory Sitcom) of  Football, LOL!
    Hey soxfan & ATJ, You guys are Spot on about Rusty though. He does seem to know alot about Pro Football and if you do not agree with his posts, either just do not read them or just use the ignore button, it is that simple! I find alot of his posts to be both very informative and entertaining at the same time. Anyway, I am sure we will see Rusty/King here again soon under another new name!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Russ is an equal opportunity trash talker.  It doesn't matter whether or not you agree with him, or if you are a pats fan or not.  

His mind is completely closed to anything new or different.  Utter one misused word (in his mind) and you become a target for his putdowns.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

LMFAO I love how some people keep saying , " he knows a lot about football " etc. The guy is obsessed with 2-3 issues. For the last three years he's been talking about 2-3 things.that's it. Seriously , how smart is the guy that wants to trade 12 and thinks Meriweather was the 2nd best FS in football? Anyway ..... I honestly have no problem with him. It's the way he goes about things. Someone can make a comment not even directed at him. And he'll call someone a moron , troll , Brady ballwasher , delusional etc. Even if he might have a point he looks foolish. He also has a problem with making up stuff and putting words in peoples mouths. Those arnt really big deals that affects your life , but nobody wants to hear that garbage. It's more annoying then anything. The guy can't act like an adult. I mean what do you expect he spends most of his life on an internet forum. Maybe this forced him outside to see sunlight.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

1guy, I think the reason people stand up for him is because they maybe have never got into with him and maybe, Im an not sure, they dont know much football so they see what he sais as some sort of genius.

I know football, played it, and watched it for years, and I dont claim to know more than the next man, but the proof is here.  The guy talks about himself all day as predicting things. He said he predicted the rebuild, but only talks about rebuilding when we lose. He actually is wrong about a lot of stuff and the reason he doesnt like me is because I call him on it. Most others may not care wether he tells the truth or not, but I call B.S. when I see it. Seriously everday he is fighting with someone new and noone sees a problem with that??

And Yes he has taken it to a personal level, talking about my family, my upbringing, my education, etc, etc, etc, all and he doesnt even know me. So Stop it Please. He is getting whatever he deserves. I tried ignoring him and he still posts on my thread to insult me. I would never report him because its too funny making him look dum.

He was wrong about everything from Mackenzie, Butler, Bodden, Haynesworth and thats all in the past 2 years and I told him they were busts. Even told him this past year Bodden wasnt right and wouldnt start.

This guys only claim to Fame is recognizing we need to run the ball more. The thing is, Rusty didnt invent "running the ball" and is too dum too realize the only reason we dont is because we have scrubs at the position. So he bashes Brady, the main reason for our success as of late for the reason we lose.

Smh

Stop acting like this immature 30 plus y/o is the victim,. It makes you sound like some sort of follower. Let him lay in the bed he made. Jeez

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Good post , I agree with just about everything you said. And I remember him taking personal shots at you. That's uncalled for. I also think of of the biggest problems is people not knowing football as well. Or just being too scared to call him on it. If people would police this place themselves , he wouldn't be able to male silly arguments and make stuff up.

Sections
Shortcuts