Say what you want about Moss.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Say what you want about Moss.........

Moss wore Faulk's 33 jersery at practice today to honor his hurt teammate...........STRAIGHT CLASS HOMIE.........GOOD MAN.......GREAT PLAYER

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Say what you want about Moss.........

Moss will have 9 receptions for 175 yards and 3 TD's Sunday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Say what you want about Moss.........:
    I hope so ewhite cause i will be right there watching from section 123 baby! I sit in the end zone near the McDonalds and I saw Moss catch a 1 handed TD VS the Bills 2 years ago from these seats and it was amazing. Moss is a class act all the way, people love bring up how he was a bonehead when he was in his 20's and I always laugh, what 20 something year old man with millions of dollars and loads of talent is not a bonehead? lol Sh*t I dont have talent or money im just in my 20's and im a bonehead lol Since he has grown up a bit he has been nothing but a hard working class act and so thats what I consider him, im not going to hold stuff against him from 10 years ago or whatever it was. Walter: You are out of your element Donnie!
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Well said,
    That should be a good game to be at. Decent weather and a big win. I expect the Pats to do worse things to Buffalo than they did to Cincy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I heard it's been a good practice week for the whole team. We're going to bring the pain on Offense.

Maude Lebowski
    : What do you do for recreation?
    The Dude: Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Randy Moss is a tall guy.  There, I said it....

Really though, I love this guy.  I hope he has a big day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

He just wanted to wear a jersey with a "C" on it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Is that a shot at Moss?
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

It's a joke, but I was surprised one of the Moss haters hadn't said it already.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Moss is great....now throw the F'in ball to the TE's.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I expect the Pats to resign Moss by the end of the year...........he made his point and they will reward him if he produces and keeps his mouth shut from here on out about it. Plus Brady wants him here and is his best wr...........

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

What about that half-hearted effort Moss made last Sunday against the Jets.  You know, the play where he caught the ball with one hand.  All I could think of was how the guy was redefining "half-hearted effort".  I mean really, he is now too lazy to even raise both hands in the air for his team.  What next?  Is he going to run his routes hopping on one leg?  Sealed

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

In Response to Re: Say what you want about Moss......... : First off, who cares what jersey he is wearing at practice?  That means about as much as those stupid arm bands or writing someones number on the bottom of your shoe.  Second, of course Moss is a great player, but let's not forget why he is on NE.  Like he shot his way out of MN, he shot he way out of Oakland and they were forced to give him up for a bag of balls. Third, he is the same Moss that wore out his welcome in MN & Oakland.  As soon as he feels disrespected he grumbles, takes plays off (he actually does that regardless) and shoots his mouth off.  Now with a few more receiving weapons, do you think Moss is going to be happier?  Maybe he does want to retire a Patriot, especially if they were to pay him top $.  They won't, he won't.  Re why are people hating on him?  Seriously?  That's what you people do.  Look at all the Brady hate going around.  The guy is on of the best QBs in the game, a sure HOF QB, and a class act, he has a bad game against a great D and people are ripping him.  After the Cincy game, the Pats were 'red hot' and on there way to another superbowl.  A week later the sky is not just falling, but crushing everyone between it and the earth. 
    Posted by PhatRex

Are you the same PhatRex? You actually made good spot on points about Brady. I disagree that Moss won't get paid, but that is all speculation.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Terry Holt was asked by Rome on Rome is Burning about Moss as a team mate. Holt could not say enough good things about him. How he practices, how he is in the locker room, how he helps the younger players how he learned some things from him. Granted he was only there for a short period of time but you could tell he was sincere. Think it caught  Rome a little off guard.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

yea I forgot .Moss played half the season hurt and " dogged" it..........who lead the league in td receptions last year............the" half assed dogger him self".........get real and follow another team you blowhard trolls..........teams would die to have Moss.....he isn't going anywhere and is a top 5 wr in the league ..period...........Moss is better then any other wr out there imho........

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts