Sayers Hits Mark With Cutler/Bears Criticism

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Sayers Hits Mark With Cutler/Bears Criticism

In Response to Re: Sayers Hits Mark With Cutler/Bears Criticism:
    In Response to Re: Sayers Hits Mark With Cutler/Bears Criticism :      Dog(gg):      Me thinks that thou protests too much. When a person is asked simple questions, yet responds to each like a politician, you know that they're covering up, or not being truthful.      Nice try, Dog(gg)...but no sale.
    Posted by TexasPat3

i protest too much? lol. wake up interrogator. next time if you just do as i asked and answer your own questions first (or even at all - still waiting), then maybe you will be better able to lead me to the answers you want me to give.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

tp - i'd tell you that you have been exposed, but everyone on this board for any length of time already knows that the only opinion you value is your own. maybe i should laud you for your unwavering self-love. there's got to be something redeeming about it, but then there is that common phrase "to a fault" that so aptly applies.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Sayers Hits Mark With Cutler/Bears Criticism :      So now you're speaking for everyone here, Congressman?? LOL!!! You are the one who has been exposed, time after time, for the troll that you are.
    Posted by TexasPat3

Wrong again (this is beginning to get a bit embarrasing for you) - I would never (nor could I ever) assume that fantasy mantle that you so enthusiastically believe yourself to have. 

That "all hail TP'' sound you think you hear.  Its only in your mind. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

LOL - TP - I am still waiting for the day when you say for the first time that you were ever wrong about anything. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

lol- a new board rule has been instituted. only people from Indiana are permitted to disagree with TP. SO LET IT BE WRITTEN. SO LET IT BE DONE. ALL HAIL TEXAS PAT. (crickets)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Two of the worst moves of the last 5 years: 1.  Angelo trading all that for Cutler. 2.  The Jets trading up for Mark Sanchez. Both will be paid millions, take up cap space and never lead their teams to a SB. Just awful decision making. 
    Posted by russgriswold

QFT

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Once again, UD, is defending the spoiled puuke from Santa Claus, Indiana. Cutler is a bust, period. Not even the great Mike Martz will turn this guy around. When everybody gets to know Cutler, they all come to the same conclusion as Sayers. I look forward to another year of Cutler staring at his shoes as he walks off the field after throwing a non playoff clinching INT at regular seasons end, again.
    Cutler has never had a winning season since high school, but thats not enough proof for UD.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

jbolt - I am willing to give Cutler the benefit of the doubt, but I also realize I am running out of rope. 

I defended Cutler in the McDaniels spat because 1) I think Cutler has the tools to be great 2) I thought McDaniels was showing his own immaturity by the way he handled things (btw - this is great for the chargers - another failure in the AFC West means the Chargers just keep on taking the crown). 

As hindsight is 20/20, I admit that McDaniels (regardless of my opinion of the handling of the situation) managed to get at least, if not more than, full value for the trade.  He deserves to be commended for that. 

Cutler did not produce last year as many (including me) thought he should to get the monkey (his handling of the Bronco situation) off his back.  So, I will support him again this year, but if he does not perform, then I may have to admit that I was wrong about him. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Maritime - Cutler has definitely shown his childish side and performance is the only way to repair that image.  It has worked for Philip Rivers. 

The bears may not be any better this year, but if Cutler is to redeem himself, he cannot be a part of that mediocrity.  One of the things that I would say he has going against him may also be the thing he has going for him.  Mike Martz. 

New coordinator, different system, 3rd in 3 years.  That's tough.  That said, if he's got his head on straight and if he works with his receivers and backs in the offseason, maybe that can learn this system effectively and it can work for them.  Like TP, Martz thinks he's the greatest.  Just ask them.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

TP - who is being immature??

I answered your questions long ago.  I figured they were asked because you wanted to begin a mature discussion on the subject.  In order to do that, one of the things that must be done is for you to provide your opinion of your questions (which have been requested a half-dozen times) so that we may understand our differences and discuss from there.  You resistance to dooing this suggests you want no part of that discussion. 

So be it.  In the future, I will assume that your questions have no basis other than to create a platform from which you can continue with your immature ways.  

Cheers.  Smile

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

"Aren't Sayers, Urlacher, Ditka, Hampton, and Butkis all childish for even getting into any of this. The fact that the other three old timers got into something that had nothing to do with them shows their true colors. That is exactly what happened."

Thanks for the info. that merely gives credence to my opinion of Cutler.
    Ta-ra-ra-goon-dee-aah

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

LOL - TP, you really can't do it.   Pity

Sections
Shortcuts