SB 46 on NFLN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: SB 46 on NFLN

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I've only watched the highlight 30 minute presentation once.  This is the first time I've actually re-watched the game from start to finish.

You have been talking about this game as an authority and, up to this point, you had only watched it one time?

LOL

No wonder your opinions are such garbage.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I have it dvr'd and watch bits and pieces from time to time.  Gotta turn it off though before the defense collapse on the final Giants drive.  Which one was that, the 83 or 88 yard drive?  I believe that one was only the 83 yard drive.  I have to do the same when I watch SB 42.   Makes me want to hurl every time i think about two SB losses thanks to the defense collapsing in the final minutes of both games.  83 and 88 yard collapses!  Pathetic!

"Poor throw by Brady to Branch."  - Chris Collinsneck

Which it was. I forgot about this one...Brady had like 6 or 7 seconds to scan the field. Al Michaels said "Brady with all kinds of time"...

Brady threw behind Branch, where he should have thrown it back and to the weak sidemore, closer to Boley. I forgot about this one.

I brought up the Brady to Branch pass on 3rd and 11 several times here, apparently you just ignored it so you could point all the fingers at Welker.

BTW, Collinsworth also said Branch could have helped Brady out with the route he ran, said it wasn't very good.  Could have settled down more in the route.  Of course you didn't mention this part of what Collinsworth said in your post, Mr. Agenda guy.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Linval Joseph blew by Logie Mankins, our 8 mil per GUard, by the way. That's why Brady had to dodge the sack.

Why did Belichick give Mankins so much money?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I have a really, really good memory, bordering on photgraphic. Trust me. I can pull a lot of info quickly from my head butt without, especially stuff I am into, you know like the Patriots and the games they play.

It's a gift.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Mankins was solid in SB 46, Welker was solid, Brady was subpar.

You can't have your best players being solid or subpar.

Case closed.

It's too bad Belichick didn't find players who were better.  Being the greatest GM of all time, you'd think he would have done a better job.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Pats drive starting points:

Own 6

Own 29

Own 20

Own 2

Own 21

Own 17

Own 20

Own 8

Own 20

Average starting position:  Own 15

Great job by the defense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"Shotguns are also why we lose.  He feels better protected.  He must get beyond this or we'll never win. See a shrink. Do anything to fix it."

-------

If you just watched the game, you must remember this drive.  It sure does magnify how ineffective the shotgun is for Brady. 

1st and 12 at NE 2 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left to W.Welker to NE 9 for 7 yards (D.Grant).     2nd and 5 at NE 9 (Shotgun) D.Woodhead up the middle to NE 15 for 6 yards (M.Boley).     1st and 10 at NE 15 T.Brady pass short right to R.Gronkowski to NE 35 for 20 yards (K.Phillips).     1st and 10 at NE 35 (No Huddle, Shotgun) D.Woodhead up the middle to NE 39 for 4 yards (R.Bernard).     2nd and 6 at NE 39 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left to A.Hernandez to NE 49 for 10 yards (M.Boley).     1st and 10 at NE 49 (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Brady pass short right to A.Hernandez to NYG 43 for 8 yards (A.Rolle).     2nd and 2 at NYG 43 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left to D.Woodhead to NYG 36 for 7 yards (A.Rolle). PENALTY on NE-B.Waters, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at NYG 43 - No Play.     2nd and 12 at NE 47 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short right to A.Hernandez pushed ob at NYG 45 for 8 yards (M.Boley).     3rd and 4 at NYG 45 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short right to A.Hernandez pushed ob at NYG 33 for 12 yards (M.Boley) [A.Rolle].     1st and 10 at NYG 33 (Shotgun) D.Woodhead up the middle to NYG 32 for 1 yard (M.Boley).     2nd and 9 at NYG 32 (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left to W.Welker to NYG 22 for 10 yards (A.Ross; K.Phillips).       Timeout #1 by NE at 00:29.     1st and 10 at NYG 22 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left to D.Woodhead ran ob at NYG 11 for 11 yards.     1st and 10 at NYG 11 (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Brady pass short middle to D.Woodhead to NYG 3 for 8 yards (M.Boley). Penalty on NYG-O.Umenyiora, Defensive Offside, declined.     2nd and 2 at NYG 3 (Shotgun) D.Woodhead right guard to NYG 4 for -1 yards (J.Pierre-Paul).       Timeout #2 by NE at 00:15.     3rd and 3 at NYG 4 (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left to D.Woodhead for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN. 9 9   S.Gostkowski extra point is GOOD, Center-D.Aiken, Holder-Z.Mesko. 9 10   S.Gostkowski kicks 55 yards from NE 35 to NYG 10. J.Jernigan to NYG 26 for 16 yards (D.Fletcher).     DRIVE TOTALS: NYG 9, NE 10, 14 plays, 99 yards, 3:55 elapsed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

2nd and 2 and we're in the shotgun. My god. Make it stop, BB. Make it stop.

Yeah, as shown above, that shotgun is a drive killer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I'm no the edge of my seat.  

Fingers crossed that the D can keep the lead.  Let me know how it ends.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Where did you go to college, if you did? It's ok to tell the board. My god are you dumb. Stick to the little you know about hockey and justifying Chia's botch job of Seguin and the Iginla botch job to help us lose the Cup this year. lmao

Where I got my education is none of your business.

It's funny when you bash Chiarelli after creating this thread:

"Bs and Chiarelli Following BB's Lead"

posted at 7/2/2013 9:42 PM EDT

If you are correct and Chiarelli has made grave errors, maybe he should stop "following BB's lead".  If nothing else, they both suck at the draft table.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Actually, bad job on the kick off returns by the kick off returners, mainly Woodhead, I believe it was for us.

What's next? Blaming the D for allowing 2 FGs the entire second half and shutting down their run game? lol

I'll be the first to admit our STs kick offs need vast improvement, but that has no bearing on a nice punt by NY in the first qtr and what Brady with his decision.

Being the best GM in the Cap era, and quite possibly the best GM ever, you would think Belichick could have gotten better kick off returners.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

How can the best GM of the cap era, and hence of all time, "suck at the draft table"? That makes little to no sense.

I agree.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

So its all on brady and welker ,Even though they still had the lead when the defense gave it up and lost the game?It was a low scoring game cause it was a defesive gave on both sides of the ball,so the Pats lost the battle of turnover !!Well now if you have the lead and the defene comes on the field and can't stop the opposing teams offense with minutes left in the game whos fault is it agian?Alot would say the d showed no emotion on that last drive and just gave up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The Safety is way worse than I remember. Brady had all day, at least 5 seconds before Linval Joseph broke outside on Waters, to "contain" Brady and the weakside pressure got to him. Many here acted like the line broke down and that's absolutely false.  Every single OL did a nice job for 5 seconds and then pocket broke down, but Brady had many options prior to that. 

But, what stopped him from running to the right in the end zone?  Why does he always need 5+ seconds and a pefect pocket?

Brady had 4 seconds to allow 3 receivers covered by 7 defenders to get free. Meanwhile his 7 blockers couldn't manage more than 4 seconds protection blocking 4 rushers. Watch the playclock dimwit. Then, Vollmer launches the rusher with a block to the back right into Brady.

Learn the game, and get glasses dumbkoff.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/sty_zpsbc5fddf4.jpg

Another day, another bludgeoning of the VI.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How can the best GM of the cap era, and hence of all time, "suck at the draft table"? That makes little to no sense.

I agree.

[/QUOTE]

Well, then why did you say he sucks at the draft table?   Football teams field a 53 man roster.  I am pretty sure BB's resume speaks for itself.  The players he's drafted or found to coach up here are innumerable.

[/QUOTE]

You really are daft. He agrees that BB sucking at the draft table makes no sense if he is, as you claim, the greatest GM of all-time. So, he's actually saying that BB's sucking at the draft table shows he isn't the greatest GM of all-time. Duh.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The formation itself was actually fantastic.  BJGE, lone setback, in line TE, play action, etc.  The idea should have been to get rid of the ball, not stand in the pocket in the end zone to look for some perfect seam.

This is a perfect example why you are the VI.

You just don't "get rid of the ball" when you have 3 receivers covered by 7 defenders nutjob.

The problem was that Brady needed far more than the 4 seconds his 7 blockers on 4 rushers gave him to see one of his 3 receivers covered by 7 defenders get open.

Learn the game dumbkoff.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Well, then why did you say he sucks at the draft table?   Football teams field a 53 man roster.  I am pretty sure BB's resume speaks for itself.  The players he's drafted or found to coach up here are innumerable.

Yes, 53 men, but let's not make it out to be 53 guys playing at all times.  So dramatic! 

If the greatest GM of all time was better at the draft, he wouldn't be forced to sign and/or trade for so many losers to fill holes.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

After reading so many posts about SB 46 from Rusty, I still cannot believe he only watched it one time before today. 

What a fraud.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Yes, 53 men, but let's not make it out to be 53 guys playing at all times.  So dramatic! 

If the greatest GM of all time was better at the draft, he wouldn't be forced to sign and/or trade for so many losers to fill holes.

I realize that this was just a hyperbolic response to rusty's hyperbolic response but I root for that team of losers and I thought you did too.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

So a guy who has such a good life is sitting home on a sunday watching the PATs in super bowl 46 and typing play by play on BDC ? Well we all got over it we lost and thats that be a grown up and move on!!

We all known how you feel about Brady ,but  you see in every thread no one cares what you think and aying it 1000 times a day doesnt change our minds!!

Get it move on!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

overall the D played quite well under the circumstances

Right Einstein, allowing Eli a 75% completion rate and getting zero turnovers is a real recipe for well played defense.

Learn the game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

I realize that this was just a hyperbolic response to rusty's hyperbolic response but I root for that team of losers and I thought you did too.

After Brady, Wilfork, Ninkovich and Arrington, I don't much care who the human inside the gear is for the most part.

I didn't root for Fat Albert and I won't be cheering for Dennard.  I am not much of a fan of seeing bad people succeed.  Punch a cop and while on probation (and awaiting your jail time) get arrested again?  Not what I want to see.

I'm a huge Pats fan.  I very, very rarely miss any games.  I just wish they didn't have to resort to the scum they've brought into my living room over the recent seasons.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Right Einstein, allowing Eli a 75% completion rate and getting zero turnovers is a real recipe for well played defense.

Learn the game.

Don't forget:  It was hot.  According to official reports, game time temp was 70 degrees and 61 outside.  According to Rusty, by the end of the game, it was up to 81 degrees inside the dome.

Playing football in 81 degree weather is difficult. 

And, the defense was tired. 

So it's not their fault.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Learn the game.

Don't forget:  It was hot.  According to official reports, game time temp was 70 degrees and 61 outside.  According to Rusty, by the end of the game, it was up to 81 degrees inside the dome.

Playing football in 81 degree weather is difficult. 

And, the defense was tired. 

So it's not their fault.

[/QUOTE]

How true. We all know only Brady is impervious to heat.