SB 46 on NFLN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: SB 46 on NFLN

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

How true. We all know only Brady is impervious to heat.

Yes.  The defense is allowed to fail because it was hot.

Brady, however, shouldn't have called the shotgun so much.  That 99 yard TD drive was clearly a major error.

The heat can't be used as a reason for him to fail because his wife is from Brazil.

And you didn't go to college.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Hey Ray Ray. What is the square root of 126,794,344? 'About a dollar'. 'About a dollar'. My sister has a true photographic memory and from her reading assignments only, never studied for a test and graduated first of class at the University she attended. That is a real god given memory.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Speaking of Mankins. He allowed the Tuck sack and roll over on TB which may have affected his shoulder. Don't recall which. You're right to say that M is a much better run blocker, especially when facing teams with decent inside/outside QB pressure. It's a lot to ask an OL to remain in pass blocking when facing a plethora of Gents' defensive fronts. Run the ball. I know with more physical teams in the PSs that it's more difficult, but show some semblance of a running attack to keep the D side honest and guessing.

During the season, the Pats were 2nd in rush attempts and 7th in rush offense. I stood corrected from a previous post.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

Speaking of Mankins.

Rusty backed off criticizing him and his contract when he was reminded that Belichick was behind it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I do have recollection of that. I'm movin' on. These posts are a trip and very entertaining.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

re: why does he always need 5 seconds and a perfect pocket.

According Pro Football Focus:  no QB in the league holds the ball less time than Brady.  His average release time is 2.49 seconds.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I shouldn't be suggesting to a HOF QB what the steps should have been on that play for him.

Correct!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Can people stop telling all these spoilers... I DVR'd it and have not seen the ending.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Our little VI Rusty has articulated the deficiencies of our team thoroughly in this thread and unwittingly pointed the finger of blame exactly where it belongs. That is, with the one whom he calls, "the greatest GM of the cap era". Obviously the team on the field that failed was created, paid for and played by one guy. The buck stops at BB.

Three cheers for Rusty, for finally seeing the light, you dum bass! LMAO@U

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Goal line D gave up a Td ,so is that on brady? So wheres the great D on that drive?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Wow Brady looks o bad moving the ball 98 yds before half for a td.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

begining of second half Pats drive agian and score td 17-9 ,giants have the ball driving,now this is the giants 1st possion of the second half and the D is giving up yards they cant be tired yet like were told right?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts