SB 46 on NFLN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: SB 46 on NFLN

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

My point is, no team is winning a SB by scoring 17 points unless it's the Giants in SB 42 with our own offense yet again being pathetic and eeking out 14. This isn't 1971. That's my point. 13, 14, 17 points ain't winning title games or SBs in today's game. It wouldn't even be the norm 20 or 25 years ago!

Would have been enough points to win had the defense been able to make 1 more stop in each game.  Thats what matters.  Both games the Patriots took the lead to win the game and with only a few minutes left, the D collapsed and gave up 83 and 88 yard game winning Giant drives.  The amount of points don't matter, the Patriots took the lead in the final minutes to win the game and the defense blew it!!

They made MANY stops earlier in the game. Holding NY to 2 FGs in the entire second half prior to the 4th qtr, the remaining stops in the 4th, aren't "stops"?

Why do the stops have to come on a potential last drive? There should be no last drive because our offense sucked for huge chunks  of the game, starting the game with a freaking Safety!

Isn't the moral of the story, if two defenses, one considered GREAT by the entire NFL in 2007 or the weaker one in 2011, each "blowing" the lead late under different circumstances, actually the offense not doing anything earlier in the games.

How can both situations with crappy offense with the D OUTSTANDING the entire bulk of the game (57 minutes approx) in SB 42 or 46, be all on the D at the end???  Why is the majority of the blame on the D, which is gassed obviously so (both Ds always are in a dome like that which is why the Giants D faded late in each SB), when the offense played tiddly winks all game long playing poorly or in mediocre fashion?

Any human with a brain or IQ over 100 would weigh the bulk of the problem is on the side that did less over the larger amount of time.....The offense! They did less!  Way less! They sucked! 

Non NE fans, the ones who hate our  team or who are jealous are giddy of the fact Brady choked it down in SB 42 and then had a chance to atone in SB 46 and choked again. Trust me. I have friends who arne't Pats fans, I talk sports with customers all the time. All the time.  I don't live in NE.  They are glowing, absolutely glowing that the cocky golden boy with the model wife, choked twice to the same team and can't figure out that throwing 45 times with a lead ain't the answer. They hate our team, hate Brady/are jealous and AGREE WITH MY ANALYSIS. What does that tell you?

It's jealousy, hate, but they also love how Brady isn't getting it, wasting SB chances by himself.

It tells anyone with a brain that our 20 mil per year, future HOF QB has underperformed in a QB and offensive era of the NFL, handing dopey Eli Manning, two rings. One from pure luck another because allowed Manning one more sniff to do something in SB 46, after being completely held down most of the first half and MOST ALL the second half. No one cares if the Giants moved the ball in the second half or in the first half, if the results were two freaking FGs.  6 points is what makes you get all up in arms, after 7 allowed in the first half?  13 points? 10 points in SB 42? Where is our offense taking charge with attitude and finishing the game off?  Instead, it's Safeties, INTs, and dropped passes wide open with high throws.

Were you incensed our D allowed 3 and then 7 in SB  42?  I was thrilled!  Thrilled! Outstanding D!  Outstanding! BB.  Tremendous game plans and it's not debatable either.  In fact, all of his SB gameplans should go right into Canton to show how to slow or shut down good or great offenses for large chunks of the game, even when undermanned or not being a perennially great D (2001 and 2011).

Note how our Ds blew leads in SB 36, 38 and 39...The difference? We got to 20 points, minimum!

Yay!  You can do it, TFB12!  You can get to college someday!  There is hope for you! lol

This has to be the worst come back of all time.  Why you try so hard in defending a faulty defense?  They lost both SB's for Us.  The offense put the team ahead in the final minutes only to be let down by the defense.  83 and 88 yard drives in the final couple minutes??? Unacceptable!  You can say all you want about the offense not scoring 30+ but they did enough to win the game going into the final minutes.  Complete defense meltdown!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

I am an important man! People are afraid of me!

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

46? hmmmm 46?  Was that the game where that great patsie did forced ZERO three and outs?  

Was it the same game where the D held to 13 points and our QB threw an INT recklessly so on 1st down with a lead and is the only QB in SB history to take a Safety on the game's opening play, because he wasn't cautious on the 1st play from scrimmage? Is that the one?

Isn't Brady, frustratingly and arrogantly (beacause no one is open for him, how dare no one be open with his predictable offense on 1st down!), responsible for throwing the ball to a one legged TE like that?

How many fumbles did our D create?  3. 

No one cares about 3 and out totals.  If they stop the offense on the second set of downs, who cares if they didn't do it on the 1st set of downs?  2-3 minutes of clock (if that) somehow means what our QB did with a 17-12 and 17-15 lead was what we needed from him?

He sucked!

Sucked!  See, some Pats fans are very objective, unlike you and your homer Jets dorky self propping up Mark Freaking Sanchez the last 3 years.

LOSER

No one cares about how many 3 and outs?  You mean besides you, right?  you have mentioned it no less than 375 times in regards to Brady.  Now, it doesn't matter.  Why am I not surprised.

13 points, Queenie?  Only an idiot like yourself would try to turn 21 points into 13.  

Hey, remember that time you claimed Brady had more INTS than TDS "at home, in the playoffs, since 2007"? That was awesome!

It was also the only superbowl where the rebuilt patsie D gave up a 80+ yard drive to lose the game, giving up three straight scores in the second half.  What's your point, moron?

It would have been 13 points if not for the Safety or INT. Yes. Hence, why those two plays alone, not even counting him missing a wide open Welker, affected the D's 13 points allowed ALL GAME LONG.

No normal NFL fan checks a box score to look for how many 3 and outs they get after a game is played, especially after causing turnovers or holding the opponent to 13 points, waiting for the offense to do literally ANYTHING positive on 4 drives in the 4th qtr. They had FOUR drives to not turn it over or get a FG. They couldn't do either! That is pathetic!

My point is, no team is winning a SB by scoring 17 points unless it's the Giants in SB 42 with our own offense yet again being pathetic and eeking out 14. This isn't 1971. That's my point. 13, 14, 17 points ain't winning title games or SBs in today's game. It wouldn't even be the norm 20 or 25 years ago!

Who cares how good our D is if our offense absolutely sucks and can't even get into FG range and avoid a Safety or an INT on 1st down so recklessly so?

Bwa ahhahahahahahahahaha!  "It would have been"!? I love it, what a fool!

It would have been zero if they had not given up any points.  It would have beee 63 if they had given up a TD on every drive.   

Once again, Queenie is busted lying and then trying to cherry pick certain plays from  a game.   Not only that, but are you saying that because of Brady's end of the 3rd qtr INT, this is why the Giants scored TWO POSSESSIONS LATER? 

Is this like how BB built the 2000 Ravens team by having a awful 5 year record in Cleveland until 1996?

Not taking the Safety alone would mean 2 minutes of clock. His high throw to Welker, 2 more. His INT on first down, 2 more. That's MINIMUM.

Pointing out facts if what happned via Brady's poor play is not "lying". Please at least buy a dictionary.

We won 3 SBs with Brady making decisions that weren't bad like that.  All 3 Sbs by 3 points. 

The Safety is 2 points. ONE FG, just ONE in a dome with a kicker who has a good leg, in a dome on FOUR drives in the 4th qtr is a 5 point swing.

We lost by 4.

CASE CLOSED.

So, what you're saying is that if Brady didn't take the safety very early in the game means everything else would have gone down in exactly the same way and therefore magically erasing 7 points from the board scored at the end of the 4th quarter?  Is this what you're saying, that in alternate Queenie universe, you've seen this play out, say 5000 times since the D choked in 2007 on Queenieland TV, proving that Brady is responsible for all gone wrong?  

Dude, get some help.  

Queenieland tv...hahaha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

The two losses to the Gints suck......Let's get over it people, and move on

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

With all of the pontification, I still can't believe Rusty had only watched the game one time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

With all of the pontification, I still can't believe Rusty had only watched the game one time.

The remarkable thing is that I remember rusty saying at one time that Pats fans were the smartest of all teams,now he says Pats fans dont know anything and only people outside the market see whats going on with the Pats.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

[QUOTE]

The remarkable thing is that I remember rusty saying at one time that Pats fans were the smartest of all teams,now he says Pats fans dont know anything and only people outside the market see whats going on with the Pats.

[/QUOTE]

Nothing with him surprises me anymore.  The guy is a mental case.  Seriously!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yeah, a sales consultant for clinical research companies or medical device companies is a "customer care rep". 

Oh, a "sales consultant" hunh? Yeah, and my trashman tells me he is a "sanitation engineer". LMAO@U

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You are a sales rep?  Hahahaha!  You went to college for that??  You might want to get your money back!!  Bwahahahaha!!

He should be embarrassed that he got a college degree and all he could find was a sales job.  LMAO

(That's even if he actually ever attended college - doubtful.)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'll take you not answering a simple question of where you attended college as a sign you didn't, which is what I suspected.

And what is this awesome degree you have that landed you a sales job dumbkoff?

Doctor of Telemarketing? LMAO@U

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yeah, a sales consultant for clinical research companies or medical device companies is a "customer care rep". 

Oh, a "sales consultant" hunh? Yeah, and my trashman tells me he is a "sanitation engineer". LMAO@U

[/QUTOE]

Bwahahahaha!!

Here are some more for Rusty should he lose his customer service job due to spending too much time on the internet..

Media Distribution Officer (Paperboy)

Education Centre Nourishment Consultant (School Lunch Server)

Petroleum Transfer Engineer (Gas Jockey)

Customer Experience Enhancement Consultant (Shop Assistant)

Coin Facilitation Engineer (Toll Booth Collector)

Gastronomical Hygiene Technician (Dishwasher)

Mortar Logistics Engineer (Labourer)

Field Nourishment Consultant (Waiter).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUTOE]

Bwahahahaha!!

Here are some more for Rusty should he lose his customer service job due to spending too much time on the internet..

Media Distribution Officer (Paperboy)

Education Centre Nourishment Consultant (School Lunch Server)

Petroleum Transfer Engineer (Gas Jockey)

Customer Experience Enhancement Consultant (Shop Assistant)

Coin Facilitation Engineer (Toll Booth Collector)

Gastronomical Hygiene Technician (Dishwasher)

Mortar Logistics Engineer (Labourer)

Field Nourishment Consultant (Waiter).

Hey Hey dont knock Toll Booth Collectors they made really good money ,seriouly.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm not knocking any profession.  If people have a job and are making money in order to live and support their family then God Bless them!  What I am making fun of is Rusty who seems to question everyone's education and career yet he is a sales person / customer service rep over the telephone.  I don't think he should be questioning anyone else about their career or education.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm not knocking any profession.  If people have a job and are making money in order to live and support their family then God Bless them!  What I am making fun of is Rusty who seems to question everyone's education and career yet he is a sales person / customer service rep over the telephone.  I don't think he should be questioning anyone else about their career or education.

[/QUOTE]

or their knowledge of the game of football for that matter

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The guy has a job.  In today's USA, that's good.

Stooping to bash him about it makes you no better than him when he gets on RKarp for working at ESPN.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Stooping to bash him about it makes you no better than him when he gets on RKarp for working at ESPN.

[/QUOTE]

Sure it does because you know what... I don't call out everyone, matter of fact I don't call out anyone else on the matter, just the person who does it to everyone on here.  There are exceptions to every rule... this is one of them.  Sorry you don't get it or agree with it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

C'mon. ^ This is just stupid comment. Rusty slams everybody about their job. It is righteous to point out that he is in no position whatsoever to do so, especially considering the goofball job he has. It sure as hell is not stooping to the same level to let this nitwit know what a hypocritical doochbag he is.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

TBF. Let's tar and feather the az ole. UNC big deal. LSU real big deal with graduate degree. Thank you, thank you. It does not in any way make me think that I'm better than anyone else on this board. Except fly face Rusty of course.

Sections
Shortcuts