SB 46

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Re: SB 46

In response to RockScully's comment:

Just watched SB 46 highlights:

To think this D allowed  1 TD in the first half and 2 FGs total in the 2nd half, with the offense not doing anything else after the Hernandez TD, it's stunning that some here still think what we saw yesterday in the SB was better from either D than our own.

Wilfork just up and down the sideline "saying make em kick FGs, fellas".  Yep.

NE had the momentum until the Brady INT, and finally the Welker drop.

"How about a 7 minute drive and end it on out terms." - Tom Brady

"Ball was high and to the outside. It turned him to the outside." - Analyst, Scott Zolak

PLEASE Do Not Feed the Troll

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

What I saw last night was more reminiscent of SB 38 against the Panthers.  The Pats had a solid D back then but secondary injuries in the 2nd half made the game closer than it should have been.

Thankfully TB and AV came to the rescue in the end.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Just because the ball was high and outside doesn't mean that Welker is excused when he drops it, especially considering the ball hit him squarely in both hands. Had Brady thrown that pass to the inside the FS may have gotten an INT, or at the very least Welker would have gotten decapitated. Either way, you're still whining about Brady's play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Did you catch the part where the D collapses at the endgame to lose the SB junior?

The especially pathetic part where Eli goes through them so easily that the Giants have to try not to score so Brady won't have any decent time left to try and save us from that collapse?

Didn't think so.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

"Ball was high and to the outside. It turned him to the outside." - Analyst, Scott Zolak

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

You are a troll becasue every thread you start or join you have to put you Negitive Nancy Brady hate into.  Please stop!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

How am I troll? I just realized how well our D played when looking at last night's SB and those two defenses.

Also, Zolak's live on-air description of the throw to Welker mirrors my description, one in which I've been hammered on here mercilessly.

Brady has moments of great focus and then moments of very casual QB play.

Just zip it troll. You're making a fool of yourself, AGAIN.

NBC commentator Cris Collinsworth said Welker makes that catch "100 times out of 100."

"It's one I'll have to live with," he said as he fought back tears. (WW) (yahoo)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Just because the ball was high and outside doesn't mean that Welker is excused when he drops it, especially considering the ball hit him squarely in both hands. Had Brady thrown that pass to the inside the FS may have gotten an INT, or at the very least Welker would have gotten decapitated. Either way, you're still whining about Brady's play.

No. I am pointing out that I am not alone in why Welker ended up dropping it.  Take it up with Zolak.

Regardless, after watching last night's defenses, it's a reminder of how well ours played in last year's SB, even if not as talented as those two last night.

The D clearly played to their ceiling more so than the offense did and it just isn't debatable. The start and finishes by the offense was brutal.

Hey Rusty what don't you start a thread telling us how many dropped passes there were against the Ravens two weeks ago?  Your the expert tell us how many where bad passes and how many were drops!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Get a clue junior. Nobody ever said Brady hit Welker on the correct shoulder. They are just saying he hit him in both hands and that should be enough for him to have caught it.

For cripes sake junior. Wes ADMITS he blew it. Give us all a break and just shaddap.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

You are a troll becasue every thread you start or join you have to put you Negitive Nancy Brady hate into.  Please stop!

Me defending my premises isn't being a negative nancy or hating Brady. Grow up.

Every thing you says is your way of hating Brady, it just looks like Negative Nancy to the rest of just...Would you like some Cheese with that Whine?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No, it's just you being the insufferable tool you always are.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

How am I troll? I just realized how well our D played when looking at last night's SB and those two defenses.

Also, Zolak's live on-air description of the throw to Welker mirrors my description, one in which I've been hammered on here mercilessly.

Brady has moments of great focus and then moments of very casual QB play.

Just zip it troll. You're making a fool of yourself, AGAIN.

NBC commentator Cris Collinsworth said Welker makes that catch "100 times out of 100."

"It's one I'll have to live with," he said as he fought back tears. (WW) (yahoo)

He makes so many great catches, we have become spoiled to thinking a very tough catch is routine. I'm asking why if he was WIDE OPEN, does a poorly thrown ball become ignored?

Maybe if Brady took some accountability he'd say "I short armed it, threw to the wrong side and high" as HE fought back tears?

Maybe Brady needs to fight back some tears again instead of wandering the sideline acting like he's owed a SB ring? Instead, Giselle comes prancing down telling the press that a few of Brady's 46 passes weren't caught.

YOU are making a fool of yourself.

Numbnuts. Nobody has said the catch would have been routine. It would have been an excellent catch. Probably wouldn't even make the highlight reel if it was made in just some insignificant game during the season though.

Brady doesn't need to fight back tears. He made the throw and hit Welker with a catchable ball. End of story for him.

Grow up and learn the game you insufferable little dumbkoff.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Every thing you says is your way of hating Brady, it just looks like Negative Nancy to the rest of just...Would you like some Cheese with that Whine?

Hate is an awfully strong word.  Acknowledging how badly scapegoated this D has been while Brady underperforms, is nothing more than acknowledging it.

Scapegoating the D? You are mad as a hatter. The D STINKS. Everybody in the world knows this but you and a handful of fools.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

No, it's just you being the insufferable tool you always are.

Says the guy who apparently is paid by Tom and Giselle to defend his legacy on BDC.com, 24/7, 365.

It's a good job if you can get it.  How much is Rex Ryan paying you?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The didn't stink at all last year in the SB.  So, yes, you and your fellow pinkies like to scapegoat the D. You did it in 2007, you do it in 2012 with putrid offensive output and execution.

13 points and waiting for 4 drives to at least get into FG range to ice the game isn't "stinking" at all, especially after two poor defensive efforts last night by Ds that the media RAVES over.

Hmm.

You're running out of time, Babe. So is Brady. Only you and pink hat morons littered throughout this fanbase don't think so.

Enjoy the delusions.

Shove it troll.

BB is the one running out of all the time he has squandered with bad decisions.

He took a bunch of inherited defensive players to 3 Lombardis and then let the D languish for years with bad picks.

Truth hurts for you BB the GM ballwashers.

Sections
Shortcuts