1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Re: SB 46

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to Tomhab's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You are a troll becasue every thread you start or join you have to put you Negitive Nancy Brady hate into.  Please stop!

Me defending my premises isn't being a negative nancy or hating Brady. Grow up.

No, it's just you being the insufferable tool you always are.

Says the guy who apparently is paid by Tom and Giselle to defend his legacy on BDC.com, 24/7, 365.

It's a good job if you can get it.  How much is Rex Ryan paying you?

You're an absolute idiot. I've bludgeoned Jets trolls here for years. Do you realize how dumb you sound? Even your allies are embarrassed for you because they've seen me shred morons like Phat Rex, Whodat, RKarp, etc.

I am the one who called the Jets downfall THREE years ago, lock, stock nd barrel, for crying out loud.

Oh yea I see you bashing Jets fans as one of you supposed Pats fan log-ins and coming back as Phat Rex or one of your other Jets Fan Log ins, how do you keep track of all of these trolls, must be you multiple personalities

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

defense did a remarkable job keeping the pats in the game....i remember thinking to myself during that game, "how many times do the defense have to hold the giants to field goals before the offense finally wakes up and helps out the cause". well it never happened and they lost because of it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Just watched SB 46 highlights:

To think this D allowed  1 TD in the first half and 2 FGs total in the 2nd half, with the offense not doing anything else after the Hernandez TD, it's stunning that some here still think what we saw yesterday in the SB was better from either D than our own.

Wilfork just up and down the sideline "saying make em kick FGs, fellas".  Yep.

NE had the momentum until the Brady INT, and finally the Welker drop.

"How about a 7 minute drive and end it on out terms." - Tom Brady

"Ball was high and to the outside. It turned him to the outside." - Analyst, Scott Zolak

and yet, the Patriots watched from the sidelines. Doesn't matter anymore. Seasons over.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

defense did a remarkable job keeping the pats in the game....i remember thinking to myself during that game, "how many times do the defense have to hold the giants to field goals before the offense finally wakes up and helps out the cause". well it never happened and they lost because of it.

My reaction as well.  In fact, at 10-9 at the half and not really playing as well as they could have, I felt like the odds were very much in favor of NE being able to pull away in the 2nd half, so I was actually happy they were up after playing subpar. I felt the same up 17-9, 17-12 and even at 17-15.

After the nice opening drive TD out of halftime, it was shocking they would never threaten to score again.

yea at that point, i was thinking they would run away with the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You are a troll becasue every thread you start or join you have to put you Negitive Nancy Brady hate into.  Please stop!

Me defending my premises isn't being a negative nancy or hating Brady. Grow up.

No, it's just you being the insufferable tool you always are.

Says the guy who apparently is paid by Tom and Giselle to defend his legacy on BDC.com, 24/7, 365.

It's a good job if you can get it.  How much is Rex Ryan paying you?

You're an absolute idiot. I've bludgeoned Jets trolls here for years. Do you realize how dumb you sound? Even your allies are embarrassed for you because they've seen me shred morons like Phat Rex, Whodat, RKarp, etc.

I am the one who called the Jets downfall THREE years ago, lock, stock nd barrel, for crying out loud.

Oh just zip it junior. Your bygone days of bludgeoning jets' trolls are old news. These days trolls from other teams treat Brady with more respect than you. You should be ashamed but because of your demented obsessions, you're not.

These days all you are capable of is making worthless trolls like UD6 giddy with delight. At this point you truly disgust me and most other Patriots' fans here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Spare us patting yourself on the back junior. A ton of us here called the jets downfall as far back as that or more.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Just watched SB 46 highlights:

To think this D allowed  1 TD in the first half and 2 FGs total in the 2nd half, with the offense not doing anything else after the Hernandez TD, it's stunning that some here still think what we saw yesterday in the SB was better from either D than our own.

Wilfork just up and down the sideline "saying make em kick FGs, fellas".  Yep.

NE had the momentum until the Brady INT, and finally the Welker drop.

"How about a 7 minute drive and end it on out terms." - Tom Brady

"Ball was high and to the outside. It turned him to the outside." - Analyst, Scott Zolak

highlites is not the game you know that-there's more to it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Spare us patting yourself on the back junior. A ton of us here called the jets downfall as far back as that or more.

Nope. No one really did.   Many fell for it here annd ignored why BB was doing what he was doing in 2009 and 2010. No way that 2009 team was winning a SB and it would have been really tough to have beaten GB in the SB in the 2010 season.

But, you and others whined, and whined and whined like little girls with soiled panties.

You need your head examined junior. Your level of dishonesty is unparalleled here. There is absolutely no merit in a word you say regarding past events because you are a flat out lying SOS.

I'm sure many here would attest to that FACT.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The didn't stink at all last year in the SB.  So, yes, you and your fellow pinkies like to scapegoat the D. You did it in 2007, you do it in 2012 with putrid offensive output and execution.

13 points and waiting for 4 drives to at least get into FG range to ice the game isn't "stinking" at all, especially after two poor defensive efforts last night by Ds that the media RAVES over.

Hmm.

You're running out of time, Babe. So is Brady. Only you and pink hat morons littered throughout this fanbase don't think so.

Enjoy the delusions.

Shove it troll.

BB is the one running out of all the time he has squandered with bad decisions.

He took a bunch of inherited defensive players to 3 Lombardis and then let the D languish for years with bad picks.

Truth hurts for you BB the GM ballwashers.

Personally, I like the D group he's brought in here. The D everyone was raving about in SF, saw them sit on a decade of top 10 picks or not in contention, taking years to get to a SB only to allow 27 points, which is a lot worse than the 13 that our D would have allowed if Brady wasn't subpar himself.

Interesting stuff, isn't it?  If our D allowed 21 points in a SB in one half, you'd have 10 threads started bashing BB like a moron.

Mayo, Spikes, McCourty, Jones, Hightower, now Dennard, maybe Wilson can take a step next year, etc.  If he resigns Talib, the pressure will be on your boyfriend to get it together even MORE next year, because we'll STILL be waiting on him.

Sure looks like a good young group of names for years to come to me.

You are so utterly dumb, how many "top ten picks" does San Fran have starting on their defense?

Navaro Bowman (who plays like a top ten pick should) was drafted in what? The third round? Ahmad Brooks was a third round pick by the Bengals. Dashon Goldson was a fourth round pick! Donte Witner was drafted by Buffalo. Justin Smith was a "top ten pick"...12 years ago...for the Bengals!! So what does that leave us for selections the San FRan actually made in the "top ten"? Aldon Smith, 7th overrall. As I remember the Patriots were hoping to get him, and here's the thing...we could of! We had so many picks we could of got a lot of players during that 4 year period we decided to just trade back and back and back. Patrick Willis was the 11th overral selection....drafted later than Mayo!

So as you can see, most of San Fransisco's starting defense was either brought in through free agency or built in the middle rounds. The only "top ten pick" was Aldon Smith. This is a defense that was built in a variety of ways - top ten picks are the smallest piece of that puzzle.

We didn't fare so well in our defense rebuild. We have a top ten pick (Mayo) that apperently is still learing to play linebacker, despite doing it since birth - that's the only way I can describe a guy that still can't cover and still doesn't know what gap to go into when he is playing outside linebacker...never mind him whiffing on tackles on the goal line in the most important game of the year.

You mention Mayo, Spikes, McCourty, Jones, Hightower, now Dennard, maybe Wilson. How many of those guys were first round picks? Four of them! How did we do in free agency to build our defense? Because San Fran came away with Justin Smith, Donte Whitner, and Ahmad Brooks. We went out and got Fenene, Gregory, Haynesworth, Ellis, Shawn Springs, Leigh Bodden. How much cash have we spent between these busts and Mayo over the last four years? 80 million total? It might be more - way to use that scary, precious cap space.

As everyone tells you, learn the game. If we had their defense we win the Super Bowl last year, the year before and this year. Instead we went looking for value...shopped at Walmart...yard sales...and we bought the wrong stuff:(

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I remember watching the defense give up scores on the Giants' next two drives after the Pats scored their third quarter TD to go out ahead 17-9 and thinking "god the offense better score again because the defense is going to let the Giants back in." The offense didn't score and the sure enough the defense kept giving up points.  The offense failed by not scoring, the defense failed by giving up scores.  Any serious fan can see that the loss was the result of execution failures across the board.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....that Pats losing again on another miracle play against the Gints s*cks! Get over it! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Well, you and yourself need to have a good talk.

I remember thinking to my self, where are all the to's the D was famous for?  One would be nice.

I remember thinking to my self a PR past the 20 would be nice.  Hell  past the 10 would have been nice.

I remember thinking to my self (along with the rest of the world) that the D would never get a stop to preserve the lead.

I remember thinking to my self that 4 possessions in the second half is ridiculous.

You want to compare games?

Put Flacco in the exact position.

8 possessions means 5 of Flacco's didn't happen so scratch the last 6 points he scored.

No turn over means another 7 pts lost because that drive never happened.

No 108 yrd KR means another 7 lost because that help never happened.

So under the same circumstance, with an 8 possession game, no defensive To's, no ST help,

Here's what Flacco would have scored under the exact same circumstance.

35-6 (those  last 5 drives didn't exist) - 7 (that pick didn't exist)- 7 ( that kr didn't exist) = 15 freaken points.

Yup in the same game with 8 possessions with no pick and no KR, Flacco would have scored  15 points!!!

Sure is nice to have the other parts of your team, help!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

I remember thinking to my self, where are all the to's the D was famous for?  One would be nice.

I remember thinking to my self a PR past the 20 would be nice.  Hell  past the 10 would have been nice.

I remember thinking to my self (along with the rest of the world) that the D would never get a stop to preserve the lead.

I remember thinking to my self that 4 possessions in the second half is ridiculous.

8 possessions means 5 of Flacco's didn't happen so scratch the last 6 points he scored.

So under the same circumstance, with an 8 possession game, no defensive To's, no ST help,

35-6 (those  last 5 drives didn't exist) - 7 (that pick didn't exist)- 7 ( that kr didn't exist) = 15 freaken points.

Yup in the same game with 8 possessions with no pick and no KR, Flacco would have scored  15 points!!!

Rusty and the clone will never get it. So keep bludgeoning them so some innocent bystander doesn't accidentally believe their mindless agenda.

MEDIOCRE team around Brady. When they can't run, block, catch, get open or play D these chumps blame Brady every time and actually applaud the ineptitude.

They will never learn the game because they have no interest in that. They are trolls. When fans of other teams have to smack you down for your trolling against Brady you know you're a troll.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Did you watch the game at Rusty's mom's house? Because I remember watching and thinking/screaming...holy crap!! Do something! Anything! Don't let them march right up the field over and over again. I remeber thinking...are we ever going to pressure Eli in this game? Is Eli ever going to feel the slightest bit of uncomfort and perhaps make a rushed throw or mistake? Are we going to make them punt from their side of the field, so we don't end up with the worst starting position in Super Bowl history? Are we going to stop them in this last drive - well honestly at that point I didn't give that thought, any thought - I knew we were cooked at that point. And I was right. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Did you watch the game at Rusty's mom's house? Because I remember watching and thinking/screaming...holy crap!! Do something! Anything! Don't let them march right up the field over and over again. I remeber thinking...are we ever going to pressure Eli in this game? Is Eli ever going to feel the slightest bit of uncomfort and perhaps make a rushed throw or mistake? Are we going to make them punt from their side of the field, so we don't end up with the worst starting position in Super Bowl history? Are we going to stop them in this last drive - well honestly at that point I didn't give that thought, any thought - I knew we were cooked at that point. And I was right. 

He watched it with his jets hat on. Like a good little troll should.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Absolutely perfect!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Seriously, I know. What are these people watching? You want to complain about Brady's performance in that last game against the Ravens? Fine, but do go back a year in a Super Bowl in which our defense did nothing. Do blame that game on Brady - he had some of the longest scoring drives in Super Bowl history in that game - he was basically playing with one reciever and one tight end. Yet he still almost pulled it off - and if it weren't for that drop...he would of.

I can't believe this stuff. I can't believe this thread. And I can't believe the author of it isn't banned for life (although it's kind of nice having him around to school him on football). 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

ROFLMFAO!!!   STILL!!!!!

Babe, this play was NOT in the end zone. Yet, you keep devining that IF he caught the ball they WOULD have scored a TD. Just admitt that teh GMen played teh entire 60 minutes BETTER than the Pats did, AGAIN. But, if this Welker "drop" issue is true, then we'll put blame on the SF loss right where it needs to be... Vern Davis. Do you recall the wide pass he dropped inside the 30 yd line? Most assuredly, THAT drive would have ended up as a TD and the ultimate game winner, lights out or not.  And, the timing of the play in regards to the game clock is inconsequential, could be 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Qtr, or in the final minute of play. A drop is a drop, is a drop.....

Just let it go...... 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Personally, I like the D group he's brought in here. The D everyone was raving about in SF, saw them sit on a decade of top 10 picks or not in contention, taking years to get to a SB only to allow 27 points, which is a lot worse than the 13 that our D would have allowed if Brady wasn't subpar himself.

Interesting stuff, isn't it?  If our D allowed 21 points in a SB in one half, you'd have 10 threads started bashing BB like a moron.

Mayo, Spikes, McCourty, Jones, Hightower, now Dennard, maybe Wilson can take a step next year, etc.  If he resigns Talib, the pressure will be on your boyfriend to get it together even MORE next year, because we'll STILL be waiting on him.

Sure looks like a good young group of names for years to come to me.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty - I agree with your SB 46 thoughts. The D did their part for most of the game. In the new NFL ther O has the advantage and there is no more GREAT D's.  The last drive with big MO on the side of the Giants was a tough thing to watch being a Pats fan. However, THE TEAM THAT HAS THE BALL LAST HAS WON 4 OUT OF THE PAST 6. Why can't this board see that?

This is why BB goes for on 4th down so much and has loaded up the O with all kinds of weapons.

The 9ers should have won it as well if not for the refs non calls. head to head and holding - those calls are made 99% of the time in the reg season.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Seriously, I know. What are these people watching? You want to complain about Brady's performance in that last game against the Ravens? Fine, but do go back a year in a Super Bowl in which our defense did nothing. Do blame that game on Brady - he had some of the longest scoring drives in Super Bowl history in that game - he was basically playing with one reciever and one tight end. Yet he still almost pulled it off - and if it weren't for that drop...he would of.

I can't believe this stuff. I can't believe this thread. And I can't believe the author of it isn't banned for life (although it's kind of nice having him around to school him on football). 

Whipping junior daily is a barrel of laughs.

Can you imagine the hell Brady was experiencing? He had to keep going out there with this collection of bumbling fools on offense all the while knowing he had to try and keep up with Flacco shredding the mickey mouse D. And people slam him for lacking competitive fire? LMAO

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

(Yawn.....)

Sorry you missed SB LVI.... I recall the vaunted, lights out, Brady led, "has 'em shakin' and quiverin' in their boots", All Universe and INtergalactic offense scoring, let's see, ZERO (that's none, zippo, nada, goose egg, no measurable quotent) points after the 11:20 mark of teh 3rd Qtr. Seems to me that the offense decided to let the defense, they of the 31st overall ranking, win the game. Or, your arguement strongly suggests that. It's not, or remotely was a big secret (nay, HUGE secret) just how pourous the Pats D was coming into the game. In fact, to a fan, our reservations and apprehensions for the game were solidly placed on thje defense. Recall this board with majority postings claiming that teh defens ewasn't going to matter, as it was the Giants who HAD to keep up with Brady & Bunch, and good luck to them with that task.

Let's wander back down Memory Lane just a few blocks, and recount teh commenst regarding Eli. You know, stuff like:" He's no Payton, He's done nothing, the prior SB win was a fluke, and the comments went on and on. But, I'm sure you got teh gist of them. Well, lookie lookie! SURPRISE! Game day happened, and it was the Pats who couldn't keep up scoring with the Giants late in the game! Imagine that! Hubris apparently set in. Think Brady, et al, finally worried about what they were reading about themselves wasn't true? The defense averaged over 25 PPG, yet gave up 19 (sorry, the safety isn't of their doing), including only 2 TD's. Brady & Co averaged well over 30 PPG, yet finished over 13 point short of their average. Yet, you blame the defense. Was it reasonable to expect the defense to dig in and NOT allow a late TD? Yes, but it sure wasn't a sure lock. It was more like a question of "When?", taher than "If".

But, ah, the offense. Any takers on who felt that, legit, they would score at LEAST 4 TD's and 2 FG's? I want to talk to that person (sorry, Giants fans not included), as I'm sure that there is only 1 possible person out there. After all, this highy prized, vaunted, All Universe and Intergalactic offense was only facing the #28 defense. Wasn't going to be a fair fight!

Then, reality hit.