Schadenfreude (Giants vs Bears)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Schadenfreude (Giants vs Bears)

Eli has already thrown two interceptions including a pick six

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Schadenfreude (Giants vs Bears)

If the Giants give up 3 more points, they will be the only team in the HISTORY of the NFL to give up 30+ points in the first 6 games.

[IMG]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Pick number 3

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Eli on pace to break the single-season interception record.  He's elite, though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Eli on pace to break the single-season interception record.  He's elite, though.

[/QUOTE]

He will likely best his brothers record of 28 in a season. He is on pace right now for 40!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

You can't spell Lie without Eli.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Hey Jintsy, at least your boys didn't give up 30+ so that's encouraging.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Giants 0-6!!  I love it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

This isn't all that shocking. I've been saying for years that Eli is not a very good QB. But everybody assumed it was sour grapes. It was just objective analysis. He had a couple of good years where he played over his head. Now he is coming back down to Earth and playing to his abilities. He makes dangerous, stupid throws. His field vision and decision making is not great.

I remember when they did that player poll and he wasn't even ranked in the top 15 QBs by his peers. He has a couple of good years statistically and suddenly he's an elite QB? I'm sorry. It doesn't work that way. Everybody lost their mind. Fans are so reactionary. They can't see past the exact moment they are witnessing. And sports writers are even worse.

That's why losing those two Superbowls stung as badly as it did. It wasn't that we lost. It was that we lost to a team that was so immensely untalented. There's no shame in losing to a better team. But the Giants are not a playoff caliber team. And yet we handed two titles to them. That's a tough pill to swallow.

Not only that, but their delusional arrogance is disgusting. I have never seen a team so mediocre that thought so much of themselves. At 0-4 one of the Giants was quoted this year as guaranteeing they would run the table from then on. That was two losses ago. They struggle to play .500 ball almost every year and this clown is talking about how they are going to win 12 straight?

Nice to seem them struggling. Hopefully they don't bottom out. I hope they just keep having the typical Giants' seasons- .500 ball. I hope that team and it's obnoxious, delusional fans suffer for decades.

Everybody here talks about the Jets. I don't get it. They are harmless. When have they ever seriously challenged us? The only thing they ever did to us was stealing Curtis Martin and getting one lucky playoff win. They are a joke. The two teams I can't stand are the Giants and the Ravens. And the Chargers and Colts back in the day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to scash2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This isn't all that shocking. I've been saying for years that Eli is not a very good QB.

[/QUOTE]

You know, there are times he can be really good and you think this could be a long run for him and then he has a bad run of games.  Right now he looks terrible and watch, next season he will look really good.  It's just strange with him.  There are really only two games I cared about with him and sadly he did enough to win those two games.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's also Karma...toooooooooooooo badddddddddddddddddd

[/QUOTE]

This is six year old stuff.

Your a moron.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I've said this in the past, I have never seen a QB make so many "heave and pray" passes as Eli Manning does.  The "helmet" play is SB42 is the best example.  Trapped, escaping a sack and then throws the ball up in the air hoping it lands in some receivers hands.  It is what it is.

Sections
Shortcuts