1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: SCHAUGHNESSY PICKS JINTS!!

Typical Dan drivel, the most hated man is Boston loves wearing that crown

Glad he did this, I feel BETTER about the Pats chances now

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

And the fair weather fan shows up again! 
    "I wasn't here because the Giants stunk. I wasn't here because I was banned. But they let me back in. With my whole posting history. It is really amazing that they did this and I just want to say again that I wasn't hiding."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I guess you missed the comments all year about Schaughnessy being a DB and hater.
    Oh yeah, I forgot you took a 10 week hiatus.  Why was that again?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nemeses. Show Nemeses's posts

Boston globe has been owned by the New York Times since 1993. Guess he needs to show a little bias to keep his job.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Really is there a more useless writer in this town? And that says a lot. These people are a dying bread (and it's about time)...with the internet, chat rooms etc...there are other more well informed opinions to turn to than these clowns. Bob Ryan is another useless dinosaur.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SXPTSCLTSRULE. Show SXPTSCLTSRULE's posts

Ok. Yes he is a DB but give me a break, most of the press is picking the Giants.  They see what Dan S. sees, the Giants are a far superior team from a talent perspective and most of all, like it or not, are not a good match up for the PATS.  In fact the reason BB has been smiling all week is that he knows this is a bad matchup and is simply enjoying the experience all week because he simply can't believe he made it to the SB with that pathetic defense (just more proof of his coaching mastery) 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gianfran. Show gianfran's posts

Montana picked the Pats..........he probably has more insight into what wins Superbowls than anyone else.  Totally disregard ESPN.....they pander to their market which is largely New York.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

In Response to Re: SCHAUGHNESSY PICKS JINTS!!:
    Ok. Yes he is a DB but give me a break, most of the press is picking the Giants.  They see what Dan S. sees, the Giants are a far superior team from a talent perspective and most of all, like it or not, are not a good match up for the PATS.  In fact the reason BB has been smiling all week is that he knows this is a bad matchup and is simply enjoying the experience all week because he simply can't believe he made it to the SB with that pathetic defense (just more proof of his coaching mastery) 
    Posted by SXPTSCLTSRULE

"Far superior"? I love it. This is shaping up as a blowout for the Pats. The Giants and the Giants fans are truly underestimating the Pats. Look at the stats for the year...It says Patriots Patriots Patriots. Go check out the footballoutsiders. com for some realistic analysis.

Most of the serious betting fans are picking the Pats...the spread is low because there are 14 million home teamers in NYC metro. The large market is making the point spread closer than it should be. Bet Pats and give the points.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

Watch the betting spread widen as we get close to game time as more and more people realize that the Pats are a much better team. The only hope the Giants have is their pass rush and the no huddle will minimize that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

No, he picked Tom Coughlin, because Belichick doesn't talk to him.  Pay no attention, the man is a tool.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SXPTSCLTSRULE. Show SXPTSCLTSRULE's posts

In Response to Re: SCHAUGHNESSY PICKS JINTS!! : lol!! You get high grades for trolling work, I'll say that. Yeah, all teams rebuild on the fly in the cap era within 2 years and roll into a SB.
    Posted by RustyGriswold
    Dude, did you read the post?  Give me a break with the trolling talk.  BB is the best coach around, bar none.  However, football is about matchups.  Like it or not this is not a good matchup for the PATS.  I wish I was wrong as I am a fan, but with Gronk only having one good wheel, whatever advantage the PATS had is out the window.   They will simply not be able to stop the Giants 3 receivers who are tall & fast.  Did you watch any games this year.  They are not able to stop those type of receivers and the Giants have 3 of them.   No Carter plus a hurt Gronk is not a good sign.  Plus, like it or not, Brady has only played one good game in the playoffs in the past 4 years.  Maybe that means he is due but I would not bet on it.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to SCHAUGHNESSY PICKS JINTS!!:
    A great Boston writer this man is!
    Posted by JintsFan

Thanks for the great news! Now I'm sure that the Patriots are going to win!

Remember...don't get lost after the game. We'll be looking for you, here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I was very optimistic about the Pats' chances tomorrow night until I turned on the radio this morning and heard the local Packers honk, Dave Sinikin,  -- believe it or not, the flagship station of the Minnesota Vikings runs a program called Packer Preview all season. Could you imagine WEEI airing programming for Jets fans? That would really pull the listeners in.

Anyway . . .

Not that you should care, but this guy Sinikin -- like every other marginally-informed deuschebag in and out of the media -- has been all over New Jersey (blue) since it ousted his overrated team a few weeks ago. So, this morning he says he just woke up today and realized the Pats have all the "intangibles" in their favor. That's not a good sign for Pats fans, because this guy (much like Shaughnessy) makes his living being wrong, but he did mention the Myra Kraft angle, and if there are such things as football gods (as New Jersey fan surely must believe after what happened last time) it makes sense to think that they will be squarely in New England's corner this time around . . .  which is to say nothing of how the league itself (meaning television) would love to see a celebration centered around her memory (if you're into conspiracy theories).

Leave us not forget, the first New England Super Bowl victory came after 9/11 and "we were all patriots." If you honestly believe the game is rigged, it makes sense that this time (and for the first time) it will be rigged in the Pats' favor.

But, really . . .  forget all that nonsense.

The Pats are gonna beat New Jersey simply because New Jersey blows.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Keep picking against the Pats. I love it. According to most of the National experts the Giants have everything and all the Pats have is Brady and Bellichick. Nobody else on the team is worthy of a paycheck except for Gronk who is broken down, decrepit and pretty much useless for this game. Then, In the next breath they're telling you it's going to be a close game. These guys are all morons. They give you 10 reasons why the Giants are better than the Pats to the point where they are describing a blowout scenario and then the nutless wonders tell you it's going to be close. With every day that passes, listening to the Giants mouth off and the media give us no chance my confidence grows. These guys think the pats are screwed and they're in for a surprise.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to SCHAUGHNESSY PICKS JINTS!! :      Thanks for the great news! Now I'm sure that the Patriots are going to win!        Remember...don't get lost after the game. We'll be looking for you, here.
    Posted by TexasPat

His bags are already packed. He's a ghost as soon as the clock hits 00:00

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

He needs to renounce his Irish heritage...right now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Posted by JintsFan

wow, now i'm worried.. 

Dude, don't you have any friends who are Giants fans to talk to? Talk about a loser! LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I think anyone in the Boston media  who picks the giants to win should be run out of town!!  The NY papers have ridiculed Brady, posted Giesle s private e-mails, and are nonstop with the publishing of the Giants trash talking. and what do we get Boston.com highlighting Tyree!!.  Why are they so afraid to to pick the hometown team. Shame on them!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Posted by JintsFan

Dude, no one in the press is calling for the Pats.  According to most sources, this game is already over.  Some media members have the Pats losing by 2 or more TDs.  You really need to wake up...Pats are actually the underdog in this game.

Sections
Shortcuts