SCHAUGHNESSY PICKS JINTS!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Re: SCHAUGHNESSY PICKS JINTS!!

In Response to SCHAUGHNESSY PICKS JINTS!!:
    [QUOTE]A great Boston writer this man is!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Of course he did, before the playoffs he said the Pats just used smoke and mirrors to get to the playoffs. Right now the Pats are making him look bad to even have made it this far.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Shaughnessy has hated Bob Kraft since Shank took Parcells' side when the L'affaire de Tuna erupted during the 1996 post-season, and then after Parcells quit to go "shop for the groceries" with the New Jersey Jets.

Actually, Shank was just being Shank, the typical DB that he is, during that time. What made Shank switch over to outright Kraft hatred was when Kraft (foolishly, in my opinion) "punished" Shank by not inviting him to some Super Bowl party he held for the media the following year (I believe).

Stupid move by Kraft, because he should have known that Shank is such an immature little DB, not inviting him to the party was was going to make Kraft a media enemy for life in Shank.

Witness the bald-faced lie that Shank told all of New England after the Pats lost to the Jets last year. He basically wrote that it was all Kraft's fault because he was cheap and the Pats had the "third-lowest payroll in the NFL in 2010."

When his lie was exposed, of course, Shank didn't come out and apologize: he let his sports editors make a small "correction" a few days later--a correction that never mentioned the writer of the article who told the lie in the first place. It just said, "due to a reporting error, an article ran in the Globe the other day stating that the Patriots had the third-lowest payroll in the NFL..."

Typical cowardly Shank, aka The Curley-Haired Boyfriend (thanks Carl Everett).

He's a useless "old media" dinosaur who uses his column space to push his personal vendettas (and always has, quite frankly).

Glad he picked the Giants, actually. It gives me some hope, since the DB knows nothing about football anyway.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

he needs to be admitted to a sanitorium

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to SCHAUGHNESSY PICKS JINTS!!:
    [QUOTE]A great Boston writer this man is!

IT is well known that SHAGNASTY is an alcoholic and has been for years JUST like Col. Dave Egan who wrote for the Record and was always after Teddy Ballgame. Neither knights of the keyboard possessed redeeming values. Any one wishing to pull Shagnasty's chain merely needs to email and ask if he is tha poster boy for a drunk with that florid face.

Jints will be lucky to get 16. Pats 30+

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

He is always very negative about all Boston sports teams.  He almost never writes anything postiive about any professional sports team.   I am not surprised. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In Response to Re: SCHAUGHNESSY PICKS JINTS!!:
    [QUOTE]He is always very negative about all Boston sports teams.  He almost never writes anything postiive about any professional sports team.   I am not surprised. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

The guy is a miserable drunk as opposed to myself who is a happy drunk.
    This guy would get a great deal of pleasure to see a bunch of miserable Pats fans after a loss. I've seen this trend over the years of listening to guys like Shaughnessy on the radio. It's not about the Pats.....These writers like him and Borges hate the fans of Boston, do whatever they can to be contrary and love when we lose. It would be better than Christmas for them If the Pats Lost just because we'd be suffering as fans.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SCHAUGHNESSY PICKS JINTS!! : actually he's right: they have been doing it with smoke and mirrors and more than a little bit o' luck! (see Ravens, AFCCG)

What did you think about the Giants.com "snafu"?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Shank had to pick Giants...before SB he put out article that he didn't think they could do anything in playoffs.....his biggest fear is if they win

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SCHAUGHNESSY PICKS JINTS!! : actually he's right: they have been doing it with smoke and mirrors and more than a little bit o' luck! (see Ravens, AFCCG)

Luck happens see Giants 2012 NFCCG

Sections
Shortcuts