Week 5: vs. Bengals – Oct. 5, 8:30 p.m.
    Week 6: at Bills – Oct. 12, 1 p.m.
    Week 7: vs. Jets – Oct. 16, 8:25 p.m.
    Week 8: vs. Bears – Oct. 26, 1 p.m.
    Week 9: vs. Broncos – Nov. 2, 4:25 p.m.
    Week 10: Bye week
    Week 11: at Colts – Nov. 16, 8:30 p.m.
    Week 12: vs. Lions – Nov. 23, 1 p.m.
    Week 13: at Packers – Nov. 30, 4:25 p.m.
    Week 14: at Chargers – Dec. 7, 8:30 p.m.
    Week 15: vs. Dolphins – Dec. 14, 1 p.m.
    Week 16: at Jets – Dec. 21, 1 p.m.
    Week 17: vs. Bills – Dec. 28, 1 p.m.

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: SCHEDULE

That's a great schedule.  3 outta 4 road games to start is tough...but rather them be early than late.  Week 14-15 <13-16> will svck.  Long road trips to the west coast are tough...I hate playing San Diego from another Midwest road trip to the Pack...only to top it off with Miami in December-  Bills nearly ALWAYS give us a tough time in September before they realize they are The Bills and have to collapse after a month; Likewise, Miami ALWAYS plays us tough in December after they realize after the playoffs are already set, that they should NOT have svcked even nearly QUITE That bad.  Other than that...it's nice.  13-16 is tough...but not any thing unusually impossible.  IF at 12 ya put Houston or Seattle or the 49'ers rather than The Lions I'd say that'dbe a VERY tough strip to overpass.  But it ain't bad at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

If they strengthen the pass rush, OL/DL, SS, and TE........Patriots could run the table (assuming few injuries)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

wow week 10 bye and 3 home games before bye? that's great. And Mia in Dec with only 1 major away trip (GB then SD). Nice schedule this year in terms of home away and bye

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

If I had to pick an NFC conference for 2014 I'd want the North.  And that's what it's time for.

Weird that the last 3 games are all divisional games: MIA-NYJ-BUF

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

First 4 games aren't too bad, and then when Browner comes back our secondary should be REALLY good. San Diego right after the Packers is probably the toughest part....not too bad, and a well palced Bye week too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Weeks 4-14 are gonna be live.

Arrowhead Primetime- always fun

Vs. Cincy in Primetime - love night games and Revis vs. Green

Two Divisionals... better W

Chicago- Revis-Marhall Browner-Jeffery

Denver- Brady Manning Revis-Thomas

Bye

Colts- Primetime. Revis-Nicks

Detroit- Revis-Megaton Dennard-Tate

GB- 430 game- gonna be tough Revis-Nelson

SD- primetime game. Revis-Allen.

that's a great stretch right there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I like starting out at the Fish.  Part of Miami's inherent advantage is opponents flying down there (which takes time and energy) on a short week, so other teams don't get quite as much practice time and energy as they might get against Buffalo.  The Patriots starting out a long way from home negates that advantage.  It's also against a division rival which, if the Patriots have an unexpectedly terrible year, counts for something.

A bye week just before the Colts at Indy is a useful giftie for a playoff-bound team.

Good to have Denver at Foxboro.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Hasselbeck on ESPN claims NE will win just 11 games. LMAO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hasselbeck on ESPN claims NE will win just 11 games. LMAO 

[/QUOTE]

Maybe by Thanksgiving.

7 of the Donkeys first 8 games are tough, not one of the 8 had a losing record last year. They could be 4-4. And then the easy part of the schedule is 5 road games in 7 - HA HA HA

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

First half of the season looks pretty favorable. Nov- early Dec should be challenging, especially if injured at key positions. 

"I swear it upon Zues the most exceptional runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler"  Socrates

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You seem to have a hard-on for Revis. I am not sure how to tell you this, but prepare to be underwhelmed based on your level of giddyness.

As he's aged, the worse he's gotten. Some players get better as they age. He's not one of them.

[/QUOTE]

We will see. Even if Revis isn't what he was he's still very good and the WR matchups for him this season will be a real test.

the schedule is just good this year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Weeks 4-14 are gonna be live.

Arrowhead Primetime- always fun

Vs. Cincy in Primetime - love night games and Revis vs. Green

Two Divisionals... better W

Chicago- Revis-Marhall Browner-Jeffery

Denver- Brady Manning Revis-Thomas

Bye

Colts- Primetime. Revis-Nicks

Detroit- Revis-Megaton Dennard-Tate

GB- 430 game- gonna be tough Revis-Nelson

SD- primetime game. Revis-Allen.

that's a great stretch right there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/QUOTE]

You seem to have a hard-on for Revis. I am not sure how to tell you this, but prepare to be underwhelmed based on your level of giddyness.

As he's aged, the worse he's gotten. Some players get better as they age. He's not one of them.

[/QUOTE]

And yet BB made him the highest paid CB in football by a substantial amount. Thanks BB?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I don't care what ANY-one says:  Darelle Revis, Devin McCourty, Browning, Alfonzo Dennard, and Kyle Arrington offers up a freakshow of triumphant Secondary Matchups...verses any team at any time...ever.  That is scary Secondary talent.  For the life of me, I can't think of BB's base D.  He could get that UFLA DT or Minnesotta's Haggeman, and have a nasty D-Line and do a Big Nickel even maybe as a base D...because Browning, DMC, Revis, Arrington AND Dennard are ALL excellent run-support CBs and/or Safeties.  That'd be weird sorta smallish as a base D...but it really could work with a D-Line of:

Jones Big DT Wilfork Haggeman  or Jones UFLA DT Wilfork and another big lb/DE like we got 2 of last year in the draft.  Mayo and Hightower and either a roving Browning or Chung with juust DMC in a Cover 1...and with Revis, Dennard, Arrington, up right on the LOS...  It might be smallish...and you'd only be exploited by a Marshawn Lynch or Minnesotta's freakshow RB for a big gain or an extra half yard...but it'd be crazy vs short-middle...any pass at all.  Could you make a bet that any team could just be BIG on Offense and run it all over them straight down the field and get 3.3 ypc...on EVERY play and make a 1st each time.  I don't think so.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Hasselbeck on ESPN claims NE will win just 11 games. LMAO"

He's a lobotomite. 

That said I have Pats at 12-4, which is just one game off his picks, but - big difference between the two somehow.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

5 prime time games and at least 1 other that could be flexed.... Oh well as of now at least they have 5 home games at 1:00 compared to only 3 last year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

Weeks 8 to 14 are not cake walks. Bears, Broncos and Lions at home, Colts, Packers and Chargers away. If they can split these 6 games 50-50, another playoff run seems very probable. I agree with those calling for a strengthened pass rush. This quality of a secondary is crying out for it. IMO, adding a hefty running back and tight end would help gain those tough 3rd and short yards, especially in the red zone. With those adds, this could again be a Super Bowl team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I never ever want to place a RB as my top draft talent...but this guy imo, is a freak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_67w8sjuo8" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_67w8sjuo8

After that I place Dominique Easley and Ra'shede Hageman back to back...  Easley more developed...yet maxed almost nearly out in talent upside, and Hageman with huge unpolished upside.  Problem is we need Hageman and/or Easley more right now.  IF NE could finish up 8 selections with just Easley or Hageman and Jeremy Hill plus that LSU WR Landry...  I'd consider this a superbowl team.  Maybe add in 1 7th rd developmental LB who might've slipped, or 1 7th rd developmental QB, or simply draft the biggest DL still on the big board as a 7th rd developmental...and I'd be nvts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't care what ANY-one says:  Darelle Revis, Devin McCourty, Browning, Alfonzo Dennard, and Kyle Arrington offers up a freakshow of triumphant Secondary Matchups...verses any team at any time...ever.  That is scary Secondary talent.  .....

[/QUOTE]

You forgot Ryan, an emerging talent.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't care what ANY-one says:  Darelle Revis, Devin McCourty, Browning, Alfonzo Dennard, and Kyle Arrington offers up a freakshow of triumphant Secondary Matchups...verses any team at any time...ever.  That is scary Secondary talent.  For the life of me, I can't think of BB's base D.  He could get that UFLA DT or Minnesotta's Haggeman, and have a nasty D-Line and do a Big Nickel even maybe as a base D...because Browning, DMC, Revis, Arrington AND Dennard are ALL excellent run-support CBs and/or Safeties.  That'd be weird sorta smallish as a base D...but it really could work with a D-Line of:

Jones Big DT Wilfork Haggeman  or Jones UFLA DT Wilfork and another big lb/DE like we got 2 of last year in the draft.  Mayo and Hightower and either a roving Browning or Chung with juust DMC in a Cover 1...and with Revis, Dennard, Arrington, up right on the LOS...  It might be smallish...and you'd only be exploited by a Marshawn Lynch or Minnesotta's freakshow RB for a big gain or an extra half yard...but it'd be crazy vs short-middle...any pass at all.  Could you make a bet that any team could just be BIG on Offense and run it all over them straight down the field and get 3.3 ypc...on EVERY play and make a 1st each time.  I don't think so.

[/QUOTE]

You forgot Tommy Kelly on that line.  He did a good job before getting hurt last year but I agree that it would be nice to add a big body that can contribute right away thru the draft.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

No reason for the Pats to get 5 night games...they got stiffed on that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Also, people are forgetting about Armstead.  I know he hasn't played a down in the NFL yet but neither has anyone the Pats would take in the draft and he's been around the team for the past year I'm sure watching film and learning.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

I never ever want to place a RB as my top draft talent...but this guy imo, is a freak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_67w8sjuo8" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_67w8sjuo8" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_67w8sjuo8

After that I place Dominique Easley and Ra'shede Hageman back to back...  Easley more developed...yet maxed almost nearly out in talent upside, and Hageman with huge unpolished upside.  Problem is we need Hageman and/or Easley more right now.  IF NE could finish up 8 selections with just Easley or Hageman and Jeremy Hill plus that LSU WR Landry...  I'd consider this a superbowl team.  Maybe add in 1 7th rd developmental LB who might've slipped, or 1 7th rd developmental QB, or simply draft the biggest DL still on the big board as a 7th rd developmental...and I'd be nvts.

[/QUOTE]

Easley has shredded both knees....if it never happened he's a top 5 pick all day long. He's a mid second to early third rd pick now because of it. We need D line help that's there come January....do you roll the dice on a guy who already has 2 rebuilt knees....I say no.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Easley has shredded both knees....if it never happened he's a top 5 pick all day long. He's a mid second to early third rd pick now because of it. We need D line help that's there come January....do you roll the dice on a guy who already has 2 rebuilt knees....I say no.

[/QUOTE]

I agree on Easley... I think we are going to be surprised by the 29th pick. I suspect BB could possibly trade up into the 20-23 range if the guy they like is still on the board... If that guy is gone and they are still sitting at 29 then a trade back to Jax or Tampa if they those teams pass on QB's with their 1st pick.

Sections
Shortcuts