SCHEDULE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: SCHEDULE

predicting wins and losses in the summer is like predicting who a team will draft. Why bother? We wont even know who is on each team until cut down day.

I prefer to take each opponant the Monday before the game is played, and see how that team is playing and who they have injured and who the Pats have injured.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here’s a look at the Patriots 2014 regular-season schedule:

Week 1: at Dolphins – Sept. 7, 1 p.m.
    Week 2: at Vikings – Sept. 14, 1 p.m.
    Week 3: vs. Raiders – Sept. 21, 1 p.m.
    Week 4: at Chiefs – Sept. 29, 8:30 p.m.
    Week 5: vs. Bengals – Oct. 5, 8:30 p.m.
    Week 6: at Bills – Oct. 12, 1 p.m.
    Week 7: vs. Jets – Oct. 16, 8:25 p.m.
    Week 8: vs. Bears – Oct. 26, 1 p.m.
    Week 9: vs. Broncos – Nov. 2, 4:25 p.m.
    Week 10: Bye week
    Week 11: at Colts – Nov. 16, 8:30 p.m.
    Week 12: vs. Lions – Nov. 23, 1 p.m.
    Week 13: at Packers – Nov. 30, 4:25 p.m.
    Week 14: at Chargers – Dec. 7, 8:30 p.m.
    Week 15: vs. Dolphins – Dec. 14, 1 p.m.
    Week 16: at Jets – Dec. 21, 1 p.m.
    Week 17: vs. Bills – Dec. 28, 1 p.m.

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I could envision another 14-2 season with this schedule depending on how quick the offense comes along and the status of Gronk for opening day/draft pics, etc. But the potential is there with a lot of winnable games on paper. Vikes early will have A.P. but likely no chemistry in passing game. Will Fork be ready week 1?

I would have preferred to play Denver After the bye but either way, the bye is in a good spot in terms of almost middle of season. Ideal. This schedule should once again make us shoe ins for a division title and maybe a bye but how will this team perform in postseason? what will this teams Identity be? Will Amendola show us why he was brought here? Lots of questions but I like the schedule.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Like the schedule, except for one thing. So many night games. It's hard when you are watching from six timezones away. 2.30 am is brutal - and not conducive for being productive at work the next day. Lol.

There are some good teams they'll play. All the other AFC playoff teams plus GB is tough. Could be special if they are healthy, and boost the lines and SS.

Supra societatem nemo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Hasselbeck on ESPN claims NE will win just 11 games. LMAO

Don't take it personally, Rusty, just a talking head's opinion.  What will you do if someone projects only 10 wins?  Plus, Leon will say the Pats will be lucky to go 8-8, right? (-;

[object HTMLDivElement]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Like the schedule (except the night games) and like the Pats' chances in the division and for the playoffs.  Apparently they're already working on Miami but I'm sure Miami is already working on the Pats. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

What's with all the 1pm games? Gotta think some of those will be move to at least the 4ish time schedule.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

Tough schedule with some tough games down the stretch. Interesting season ahead..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Pats come to town in less than five months.

Woo!

I'm pumped.  It's going to be hot as hell at 1pm in Miami in September, but whatever.  Can't wait.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Flex schedule begins week 5 this year, so kickoff times are subject to change depending on how competitve they appear to be

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

For those of us who live outside New England, the night games and flex scheduling really sux . . . hard to make travel plans in advance when you don't know the start time . . . and night games force an overnight stay after the game and require time off from work the next day.  Wish all home games were at 1 pm on Sunday . . . 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

We better be hitting stride by the Bronco game, colts then lions on thanksgiving isnt it?

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Sections
Shortcuts