Scott at it again. What do you guys think of this article? Jets' Scott sees new Patriots: 'You know they want to be us'

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

Re: Scott at it again. What do you guys think of this article? Jets' Scott sees new Patriots: 'You know they want to be us'

I find it hilarious that the OP states that the Jets want to be the Pats.

Highest of high comedy.

You just cant make this stuff up.

I am multitasking RIGHT NOW!!!! guess what 3 things I am doing.  PLEASE PLEASE GUESS?!!???!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

Re: Scott at it again. What do you guys think of this article? Jets' Scott sees new Patriots: 'You know they want to be us'

in before rusty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StompersLover. Show StompersLover's posts

Go Jets!  Jets fans are great down here in Florida!  I can't wait for more New York peeps to move down here!  Crusty Reigns is a Jets fan!  He loves greasy men!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Scott at it again. What do you guys think of this article? Jets' Scott sees new Patriots: 'You know they want to be us':
    In Response to Re: Scott at it again. What do you guys think of this article? Jets' Scott sees new Patriots: 'You know they want to be us' : Laz do you realize you are talking with underpants?
    Posted by vaccumcleanerofjustice

I thought it might be Rusty, satirizing himself by satirizing those that are being satirical to Rusty....that, or just someone else doing something else.  What a dilemna.  Either way, gotta admit they're doin' a pretty stellar job capturin the overall theme & emotion...  I mean, he gets a bang-up job on the buzz-words alone. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

In Response to Re: Scott at it again. What do you guys think of this article? Jets' Scott sees new Patriots: 'You know they want to be us':
    Go Jets!  Jets fans are great down here in Florida!  I can't wait for more New York peeps to move down here!  Crusty Reigns is a Jets fan!  He loves greasy men!
    Posted by StompersLover

this is rusty right here.  you can smell the despiration of his posts even over the internet...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I think crusty reigns is twelve years old.  Jeez man get a life and a woman.  Things could be so much different for you if you did that but no, instead you are here standing up for a stupid big mouthed YETS player who really hasn't won anything of any real importance, ever.  If beating the PATS once or twice a year makes your season, you are too easily satisfied.  Think how much better it would feel if you could only experience what PATS fans have since 2001.  Three SB wins out of four trips and all those other years when we were in the play-offs and you weren't.  Even when Brady went down in 2008, you cold only beat us once and that year the Dolphins won the division and your lousy team still went nowhere. You are a loser fan of a long time loser franchise.

And yes, you are PhatRex.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

lol, i am not phatrex and i am not rusty but lets stay on point here dessalines...

Rex has little Bills number. FACT

Sanchez has a winning record against your beloved pats.  That must really bother most of you since you view him as a terrible QB.  His completion %, int rate, ypg, qb rating and yet he can beat the pats.  FACT

These jets and these jets coaches beat the pats and beat them with more regularity than Rex after he eats a bran muffin. FACT

Keep goin back to 2001, you are the loser living in the past.  FACT

Bring up winning the division, deflect from losing your last 3 playoff games.  the afc east title is what matters most. not the fact that your QB is old and past his prime. FACT

I AM MULTITASKING SO MANY THINGS RIGHT NOW IT WOULD MAKE YOUR HEAD EXPLODE IF I TOLD YOU!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

pshhh...that's only 2 things.  I do that during my REM stage of sleep.  FACT

what do you do for a living? really, we all would love to know.

the highest of high comedy.

Enjoy!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

Who really cares what this joker thinks or says? Irrelevant!
    Posted by LittleTimmy31

i feel the power of rusty coursing through my veins.  i know it is the holy spirit rusty himself because i can barely contain myself from going into fact stating overload....must...not...post....facts....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmassgreg. Show wmassgreg's posts

i think the point is the jets can beat the pats big deal. come back when they when a title. granted the pats have not one anything other than a div. title since 2007 but whats the last thing the jets one ? beating the patriots doesnt give you a championship.
     crusty reigns= d**sche bag. FACT
    lol, i am not phatrex and i am not rusty but lets stay on point here dessalines... Rex has little Bills number. FACT Sanchez has a winning record against your beloved pats.  That must really bother most of you since you view him as a terrible QB.  His completion %, int rate, ypg, qb rating and yet he can beat the pats.  FACT These jets and these jets coaches beat the pats and beat them with more regularity than Rex after he eats a bran muffin. FACT Keep goin back to 2001, you are the loser living in the past.  FACT Bring up winning the division, deflect from losing your last 3 playoff games.  the afc east title is what matters most. not the fact that your QB is old and past his prime. FACT I AM MULTITASKING SO MANY THINGS RIGHT NOW IT WOULD MAKE YOUR HEAD EXPLODE IF I TOLD YOU!!!!
    Posted by crustyreigns

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

what did the pats do in 2007? that the year they blew the perfect season the the ny football giants?

stay in the present here corky.  the present day jets have a winning record against the all mighty little bill bellichick and the 2nd only to jesus himself, tom brady.

These are the guys that you will trot out the next time that a football game occurs betweent the ny jets and the foxborough pats. *assuming that brady's 37-38 year old body hold up until that day

These are the guys that Rex has no problems beating as proven with his winning record head to head against them. it only gets easier as brady gets older...

Enjoy!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

Leon the myth and Phat Rex the legend....

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

lol, what do you do for a living? everyone wants to know.

edit: I almost spit my coffee all over my keyboard when I read that.  too funny.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

thanks harley, do you think they might pay you to do that someday?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

OK Crusty you knucklehead.  I'll only consider to what the Jets did last year and forget how badly the Jets have totally and completely ******* for the last 40 years.  Super Bowls, AFC Championships, even Divisional titles....not so much.    

OK then,  I admit it.  The Jets are way better than,  Sanchez is better than...no I'm going to hurl, I can't say that. 

But, the Jets are the most awesome AFC Championship Game losing team (has any team ever talked more and done less?) two years in row ever!!!!!! There you go.  How's that?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

In Response to Re: Scott at it again. What do you guys think of this article? Jets' Scott sees new Patriots: 'You know they want to be us' : where were you for the playoffs? And I am not PhatRex.  Someday I may tell you who I am.
    Posted by crustyreigns

don't care who you are. I really don't.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

So it starts in April. Really? 

I could care less about anything Bart says. A healthy Wes carves up this bum. He also needs to be worrying about Gronk.

Sections
Shortcuts