Scott Pioli = Fraud?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Scott Pioli = Fraud?

I dont like Whitlock but if you havent read this article on Scott Pioli and his KC tenure, it is a decent article.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/scott-pioli-fraud-kansas-city-chiefs-must-go-romeo-crennel-010113

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Re: Scott Pioli = Fraud?

I'd venture to say that over the last ten years some 90% of personnel that have left the Pats for other teams have turned out to be "busts".

The Chiefs ? They've sucked for a long time. Whitlock comes off like it's personal, and he just spent the last three years as a disgruntled assistantant to Pioli.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I dont think that it is a done deal that Pioli survives

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The article seems a bit personal (was Whitlock not invited to dinner?), but Pioli has had 4 years to build the foundation for the Chiefs and it's not looking good.  Maybe having BB and Tom Brady in charge masked some of Pioli's mistakes while he was here.  Let's face it though, KC is one of those franchises that is perpetually in turmoil.  Maybe there was no fix possible due  to other circumstances (the owner?). 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

The article seems a bit personal (was Whitlock not invited to dinner?), but Pioli has had 4 years to build the foundation for the Chiefs and it's not looking good.  Maybe having BB and Tom Brady in charge masked some of Pioli's mistakes while he was here.  Let's face it though, KC is one of those franchises that is perpetually in turmoil.  Maybe there was no fix possible due  to other circumstances (the owner?). 

It actually looks VERY good based on their talent there. Read my above post.

YOLO Rusty, people have better things to do than to die while reading your long winded, hollow posts.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Whitlock has had an axe to grind about this forever. Ever since the initial meet and greet Piloi had with the press. Whitlock even references it somwehere in there as the first time Piolis arrogance reared its ugly head. Something obviously went down, real or perceived by Whitlock. I think he is stretching the truth a bit about his initial love affair for Pioli. I recall him beating this horse from very early on.

Regardless of if you think Pioli is any good or not as a GM is one thing but to try and say any individual should not strike while the iron is hot and parley any past or current successes into the biggest payday possible is totally rightous. What the heck is he talking about. Good for Pioli. I don't believe the man was trying to fail. Is that what he is trying to say?

The man who should be taken to task equally as much if not more is Hunt. Real professional of him. Trying to publically shame or humilate Pioli into quitting or resigning so he don't have to pay him. Seriously? Whitlock points out why would another coach want to report to Hunt but have to interact with Pioli. Except for money, why would any coach want to work for a man who will most likely publically try and embarrass you and get out of paying you instead of simply firing you and sending you on your way with what you are owed?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

weak owner in Hunt who listens to the fan base and media rather than making the right decision.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I gotta know up front before I look at the article, does Whitlock mention anything about racism in the article?  If so, I just might blow my top.  If not then call the record books, it just might be the first article of his that doesn't.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Pretty scathing. You can tell that Whitlock is anti-patriots.

But Pioli hasn't done much for KC either. Their decline this year was terrible.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

An NFL gm's job is to hire coaches...Pioli failed both times. He's two for two in failures - you can't let him have a third chance. There isn't an industry in America that would allow someone those mistakes. He needs to be fired.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

As suggested 72 hours ago, Reid would be a great fit with Pioli as a duo. BB and Reid are buddies and it would be a much better fit for Reid than Arizona anyway.

Gee, the Cardinals in Arizona or an original AFL team that needs a kick in the pants?

No brianer to me. Loud stadium, great fans. Let's see if the Hunts pony up the cash this time.

With a veteran transitional QB in tow?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Most of the guys from the Dynasty teams were drafted by Bill Parcells, not Belichick or Pioli. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts