Seahawks sherman Trash talk brady after game. U Mad Bro

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Seahawks sherman Trash talk brady after game. U Mad Bro

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000080294/article/tom-brady-trash-talked-by-richard-sherman-after-loss?module=HP11_headline_stack

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman is a future Pro Bowler, and that future might start this year. After perhaps the best performance of his young career Sunday against the New England Patriots, the kid was feeling like the champion of the world.

"We're built for a heavyweight fight," Sherman said after the game, via the Seattle Times. "I don't think they're built for a heavyweight fight."

Sherman was only just getting started. First he went here on Twitter:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Seahawks sherman Trash talk brady after game. U Mad Bro

this was the seahawks super bowl...let them talk all the trash they want, the pats will be in the playoffs while the seahawks are on the couch watching like the rest of us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I think the whole league probably talks about how incredibly soft the patriots are.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Good, maybe this will help light a fire under the team. Brady told him to come see him after the game when the Patriots beat them and Sherman called him on it. Good for him, I'd do the same thing if someone said that to me too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good, maybe this will help light a fire under the team. Brady told him to come see him after the game when the Patriots beat them and Sherman called him on it. Good for him, I'd do the same thing if someone said that to me too.

[/QUOTE]

+10000

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Teams don't fear the Patriots, they know that they are a finesse team that can put up lots of points until you hit them in the mouth. Rough up the Patriots and they lose their will to play. Bad quarterbacks put up big numbers against the porous patriots secondary.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I would hope that the Pat's dont need a 2nd year CB to fire them up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]

Teams don't fear the Patriots, they know that they are a finesse team that can put up lots of points until you hit them in the mouth. Rough up the Patriots and they lose their will to play. Bad quarterbacks put up big numbers against the porous patriots secondary.

[/QUOTE]

100% correct!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

I wanted to post the picture of Brady with sherman yelling at him, but site wont let me.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I'm just really ticked off about this loss. I need to go and cool off before making any more comments here. Don't like being negative, sorry guys, I'm just really p----d about this one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BB never shows up well against first time QBs. THis is like being angry of NE's D allowing Schaub 25 points in the 2005 matchup against Atlanta when Vick didn't go.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=251009001

No one said a word then. The difference in that game? Brady wasn't a moron.

The D adjusted nicely in this one and our offense was an absolute joke.   My god. Please do your homework. How on earth you can look at that stat line in that era with those players and now this one....WOW.

[/QUOTE]

The D's been the JOKE of the league for 3 years. Flat out bottom of the barrell trash. The sooner you admit that the sooner your recovery will come.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Sherman can say whatever he wants his team won. Winners get to talk, losers don't.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I agree on two things:

1. We're soft on offense led by Brady.

2. The Seahags aren't a SB contender.

We continue to hand games over that shouldn't be.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, and our raped secondary is hard? You are clueless.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BB never shows up well against first time QBs. THis is like being angry of NE's D allowing Schaub 25 points in the 2005 matchup against Atlanta when Vick didn't go.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=251009001

No one said a word then. The difference in that game? Brady wasn't a moron.

The D adjusted nicely in this one and our offense was an absolute joke.   My god. Please do your homework. How on earth you can look at that stat line in that era with those players and now this one....WOW.

[/QUOTE]

The D's been the JOKE of the league for 3 years. Flat out bottom of the barrell trash. The sooner you admit that the sooner your recovery will come.

[/QUOTE]

He will never admit that, because he lives in da da land where this D is great.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RaiderPat. Show RaiderPat's posts

Omy.. i feel sorry for the jets next week...just sayin

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the whole league probably talks about how incredibly soft the patriots are.

[/QUOTE]

ouch....but agree

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Sherman lacks class and sportsmanship. His momma must have forgotten to teach him this��

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

This game just made me sick to my stomach.  I know it was a regular season game but I had that feeling after the 07, 11 SB loss.  Uhhh...  and to make maters worse kickoff was 30 minutes past mdnight out here (Afghan) so I was up until 0430 watching this garbage and had to get up for an Op at 0530!!  WTF! 

People talk about how Brady did not have a bad game?  When Tom Brady throws 2INT's it is a horrible game.  This is Tom Brady not Brady Quinn.  We expect perfection from our Patriots and anything else is unacceptable imo.  BB better get their Sh!t together come next Sunday.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

He's not totally wrong, right now the Pats do not look like heavyweights,  just weights.

What many , includung me , have been saying is they don't know how to put teams away anymore (since SB 2007) ,  the secondary is feeble and Brady seems to lack his luster.

The latter could be due to a bad o-line last yesterday.

Time will tell if they'll be ready to make adjustments.  Right now the AFC east is weak and that's good news. 

Look at Houston,  thought they would not lose a game at home and they got their azzes kicked .

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

If the Patriots lose like this next Sunday to the JETS every Jet troll will be on here. Problem is the secondary. Every mediocre QB looks good against it. No excuse in the world Sidney rice has that TD if Dennard was playing correctly. I'm just as disappointed but life goes on. Everybody in the AFC East is 3-3. what gets me is the Pats have lost 3 games by a total of 4 points. It's not like they've been blown out. The NFC West is better this year.