Seahawks travel effect?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Seahawks travel effect?

Flew all the way back to West coast last Sunday night, now all the way back across country today. Really shortens the week for them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Seahawks travel effect?

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Flew all the way back to West coast last Sunday night, now all the way back across country today. Really shortens the week for them.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there should be a travel effect on them...but they're going up against 0-3 in the Playoffs Matt Ryan. You know who else started their playoff career 0-3? Peyton "Choke-Artist" Manning! 

Seahawks by a landslide. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

The travel is tough.  Back-to-back East Coast is asking a lot.  That's the only reason I'm taking the Falcons.  27-20.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The travel is tough.  Back-to-back East Coast is asking a lot.  That's the only reason I'm taking the Falcons.  27-20.

[/QUOTE]

I hope you didn't make a bet on this, that would be a dumb move. 

The only thing the Falcons have over the Seahawks is the QB, and the Falcons QB is...well, see the post above. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

not only that but even if they do beat ATL that means they have to fly ALLLLL the way back to the west coast to face GB or SF.... seattle has by far the toughest road to make it to the SB. 

[/QUOTE]

Central time for GB, but I agree, they're heading back to the west coast because GB is also toast. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there should be a travel effect on them...but they're going up against 0-3 in the Playoffs Matt Ryan. You know who else started their playoff career 0-3? Peyton "Choke-Artist" Manning! 

Seahawks by a landslide. 

[/QUOTE]

Can they win yes but I don't think I would say by a landslide. Seattle had trouble handling a one leg rookie QB last week.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

They get paid to do it.  A cold point, yes, but, that is the NFL, you play "road" games!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seahawks by a landslide. 

[/QUOTE]

Can they win yes but I don't think I would say by a landslide. Seattle had trouble handling a one leg rookie QB last week.

[/QUOTE]

True, but RG3 beat them with the option. That was probably the first time their defense saw the option this year, Matt Ryan is a straight up pocket QB. That's the Seahawks strength, pass defense. The Falcons have no running game and a mediocre defense as well. 

Seahaws 35-14 Falcons.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seahawks by a landslide. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

True, but RG3 beat them with the option. That was probably the first time their defense saw the option this year, Matt Ryan is a straight up pocket QB. That's the Seahawks strength, pass defense. The Falcons have no running game and a mediocre defense as well. 

Seahaws 35-14 Falcons.

[/QUOTE]

Losing Clemmons will hurt that pass def. But I agree it all comes down to Ryan. If he's avg Atl goes down.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seahawks by a landslide. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seahaws 35-14 Falcons.

[/QUOTE]

Losing Clemmons will hurt that pass def. But I agree it all comes down to Ryan. If he's avg Atl goes down.

[/QUOTE]

Bruce Irving is good enough. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seahawks by a landslide. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seahaws 35-14 Falcons.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bruce Irving is good enough. 

[/QUOTE]

Irvin did have 8 sacks but is not an every down player, tough spot for a rookie to become an every down guy. I hope Seattle wins, can't stand dome teams.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Plus their DC was interviewing in SD on Thurs.  Ouch.

Nighty night Carroll and Sherman.  Take that mickey mouse crap back to Seattle after tomorrow.

Atlanta 27, Seattle 17

[/QUOTE]

Your hate for Carroll and Sherman has blinded you, you're not being objective. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nighty night Carroll and Sherman.  Take that mickey mouse crap back to Seattle after tomorrow.

Atlanta 27, Seattle 17

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, I am objective. I admit, part of it will be my enjoyment of not seeing an arrogant team led by those two morons, not win, but Atlanta is still the superior team. They have the superior QB, passing options and they're at home after a week of rest.

Meanwhile, Seattle barely got by a QB on one leg who likes to run a lot.

Keep it up, kids.  I'd suggest not following the media.

[/QUOTE]

Matt Ryan has a 22 QBR in the post-season, Sherman and Browner match up well against White and Jones, the Falcons don't have much of a running game, The Falcons don't have much of a rush defense, the Falcons have a good pass defense, but not enough to stop the Seahawks. 

Seattle stuggled with a one legged QB, but what happened when Kurt Cousins came in? Didn't even get a first round pick. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Atlanta 27, Seattle 17

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, I am objective. I admit, part of it will be my enjoyment of not seeing an arrogant team led by those two morons, not win, but Atlanta is still the superior team. They have the superior QB, passing options and they're at home after a week of rest.

[/QUOTE]

Matt Ryan has a 22 QBR in the post-season, Sherman and Browner match up well against White and Jones, the Falcons don't have much of a running game, The Falcons don't have much of a rush defense, the Falcons have a good pass defense, but not enough to stop the Seahawks. 

Seattle stuggled with a one legged QB, but what happened when Kurt Cousins came in? Didn't even get a first round pick. 

[/QUOTE]

True, but if you think Atlanta is going to fold after a couple years of playoff disappointment, then we disagree. Not only are they due, they could very well end up in the SB. 

Adding Samuel to the CB group was a great move for them, they have nice LBs and a nice front line.

It's not a coincidence that they had a great record and are a #1 seed. Seattle is this hilarious little media darling with god awful unis led by a loud mouthed cheerleader.

Sorry, not buying it. I don't do gimmicks.  Atlanta is as steady as she goes, well balanced, well coached, has experience, and the loss of Clemmons for Seattle is big.

Tony Gonzalez with a big day. He wants a ring. Oh yes he does.

[/QUOTE]

Would you like to make a bet, my good man? 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Atlanta 27, Seattle 17

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

True, but if you think Atlanta is going to fold after a couple years of playoff disappointment, then we disagree. Not only are they due, they could very well end up in the SB. 

Adding Samuel to the CB group was a great move for them, they have nice LBs and a nice front line.

It's not a coincidence that they had a great record and are a #1 seed. Seattle is this hilarious little media darling with god awful unis led by a loud mouthed cheerleader.

Sorry, not buying it. I don't do gimmicks.  Atlanta is as steady as she goes, well balanced, well coached, has experience, and the loss of Clemmons for Seattle is big.

Tony Gonzalez with a big day. He wants a ring. Oh yes he does.

[/QUOTE]

Would you like to make a bet, my good man? 

[/QUOTE]

Sure.

[/QUOTE]

What do you want to bet? If the Seahawks win you have to start a thread in appreciation of  Babe, Mighty and TCal. Also, you have to use Richard Sherman as your avatar. 

What do you want? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope you didn't make a bet on this, that would be a dumb move. 

The only thing the Falcons have over the Seahawks is the QB, and the Falcons QB is...well, see the post above. 

[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha!  I don't bet on sports.  I farm for a living.  I gamble every year on the weather and commodity prices!  That's plenty of risk for me.  I hope you're right though.  I'm rooting for Seattle to meet NE in the SB.  Hope Nate Silver is right!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

This is simply not a good matchup for Atlanta. The Seahawks strength is their pass D. The East coast early start time may have an effect. The Falcolns do have a big chip on their shoulder as most people are completely dismissing them. I see the Seahawks winning a close game but would also not be surprised if Matty Ice comes out shaky and throws 2-3 picks. If that happens we're lookin at a 34-13 type of ball game.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.