Seahawks vs. Falcons

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Re: Seahawks vs. Falcons

I had thought SEA will match up better than ATL against SF, maybe not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sherman down 10-0, and still running his mouth. I hope somebody flattens this guy today.

[/QUOTE]

Still doing the "Im crazy" thing at his head.

[/QUOTE]

Thats what I mean. "Look at me, I can still be a punk even when me team sucks".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sherman down 10-0, and still running his mouth. I hope somebody flattens this guy today.

[/QUOTE]

Still doing the "Im crazy" thing at his head.

[/QUOTE]

Thats what I mean. "Look at me, I can still be a punk even when me team sucks".

[/QUOTE]

Julio jones just converted a First down on you sherman where are u now?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i wish our cb could turn their heads like sherman... DMC would be awesome

[/QUOTE]

+1 he talks the talk and walks the walk.. gotta respect that

[/QUOTE]

Though he talks until bigger dudes punch him in the face... I like when anyone punches him in the face.

[/QUOTE]

I like guys who just do thier job and dont act like knocking down a Pass was such a gret play. Nice work you did what Your PAYED to do.

[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow, at work, I'm gonna log into my computer, fire off an email to a client... once said is officially in my sent items, I'm gonna turn around in my swivel chair... stand up, Gronk spike the lady sitting next to me, make that stupid eating motion that they all do, then pretend to rip open my shirt like Superman...

[/QUOTE]

no offense MB but your job sounds depressing... maybe that's why you get upset at another man having fun doing his job? just saying, think about it. football is a competitive sport, a little different than sitting in a cubicle

[/QUOTE

There's no competition in Corporate America? First time I've heard that... learn something new every day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Gonzalez is ridiculous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Though he talks until bigger dudes punch him in the face... I like when anyone punches him in the face.

[/QUOTE]

I like guys who just do thier job and dont act like knocking down a Pass was such a gret play. Nice work you did what Your PAYED to do.

[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow, at work, I'm gonna log into my computer, fire off an email to a client... once said is officially in my sent items, I'm gonna turn around in my swivel chair... stand up, Gronk spike the lady sitting next to me, make that stupid eating motion that they all do, then pretend to rip open my shirt like Superman...

[/QUOTE]

no offense MB but your job sounds depressing... maybe that's why you get upset at another man having fun doing his job? just saying, think about it. football is a competitive sport, a little different than sitting in a cubicle

[/QUOTE

There's no competition in Corporate America? First time I've heard that... learn something new every day.

[/QUOTE]

Ricky is Living in a Che World.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

slid to early

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

Ignore him man. Hes doing his best to become the biggest punk troll on this site by runninghis mouth non stop. Hes not there yet, but moving in that direction. Hes one of the few on here that will come along and slam someone with insults totally without provocation just to get attention. Short definition: troll.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

slid to early

[/QUOTE]

Ryan was about to get his head taken off, He was sorta forced to slide.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

Ignore him man. Hes doing his best to become the biggest punk troll on this site by runninghis mouth non stop. Hes not there yet, but moving in that direction. Hes one of the few on here that will come along and slam someone with insults totally without provocation just to get attention. Short definition: troll.

[/QUOTE]

EX... That's the style!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Impressed by the Falcons so far. Let's see if they keep it up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Its tough to figure out who the trolls really are on this site. The word is thrown around so freely. Someone says something another person doesnt like and there labeled a troll.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

The mutiple quote system made it hard to sort out who said what stupid thing unless you trace them all the way back.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

big possession for the Hawks...need points.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

If the Pats make it to the Super Bowl, I'd like for us to play either Atlanta or Seattle.

Reason: They can't rush the passer

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Its tough to figure out who the trolls really are on this site. The word is thrown around so freely. Someone says something another person doesnt like and there labeled a troll.

[/QUOTE]

Which is why I wait for a good bit of evidence before I say it. Ive seen enough of this one to be convinced.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

3 and 1

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wouldn't be shocked if Samuel baits Wilson and picks one today.

[/QUOTE]

And Drops it...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Bwahahahahahaha, Pete Carroll u suck