Seahawks Will Be A Great Test...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Seahawks Will Be A Great Test...

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, you're fearful of our D against Josh Wilson?  That game will be about how Seattle can handle our balanced offense for 4 qtrs and how our offense handles the noise, avoiding turnovers.

[/QUOTE]

You just said "It will be interesting to see how our D rises to the occasion".  Expand on that,

no. U need to stop trying to put words in people's mouths. Where did I say that? What i did say earlier - is that if Seattle's defense manages to keep the game close - that the Patriots defense has an opportunity to win a game for this team.  In a low scoring game, anything can happen to the Patriots (or any other team in the NFL) where the likes of Russell Wilson has a chance to win a game.

[/QUOTE]

You said it. Stop playing games. If I am Seattle, I am saying that (I wonder how our D will rise to occasion against Brady and his run game with Hernandez back.")

Are you this dumb? Hernandez is returning next week, the Pats offense is as lethal as any in the NFL yet our D needs to be worried about Golden Tate and Josh WIlson?

Jaworski stated the obvious today and it's what I've been waiting for Brady to finally turn to for 3 years: Balance.

[/QUOTE]

no, u liar. Where did I say that our defense is fearful of Russell Wilson. u need to read, little boy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the issue is how will the Pats run their no huddle in that sound studio that is Century Link Field?  If they can figure a way (they did in Indy), the Pats will win big.  If not it's going to be close.

[/QUOTE]

well, if they run an up tempo, no huddle, mix things up...and take what is given - the patriots should be able to move the chains and put some points on the board.  That's the intriguing thing - depends on what Seattle is going to try to stop first - and how McD is going to call the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the issue is how will the Pats run their no huddle in that sound studio that is Century Link Field?  If they can figure a way (they did in Indy), the Pats will win big.  If not it's going to be close.

[/QUOTE]

well, if they run an up tempo, no huddle, mix things up...and take what is given - the patriots should be able to move the chains and put some points on the board.  That's the intriguing thing - depends on what Seattle is going to try to stop first - and how McD is going to call the game.

[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you. I should just learn just let rusty make his blanket off the cuff statements and just move on.

I think the OC's gameplay will be the biggest impact going into this game and how well the Pats adjust in game.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, you're fearful of our D against Josh Wilson?  That game will be about how Seattle can handle our balanced offense for 4 qtrs and how our offense handles the noise, avoiding turnovers.

[/QUOTE]

You just said "It will be interesting to see how our D rises to the occasion".  Expand on that,

no. U need to stop trying to put words in people's mouths. Where did I say that? What i did say earlier - is that if Seattle's defense manages to keep the game close - that the Patriots defense has an opportunity to win a game for this team.  In a low scoring game, anything can happen to the Patriots (or any other team in the NFL) where the likes of Russell Wilson has a chance to win a game.

[/QUOTE]

You said it. Stop playing games. If I am Seattle, I am saying that (I wonder how our D will rise to occasion against Brady and his run game with Hernandez back.")

Are you this dumb? Hernandez is returning next week, the Pats offense is as lethal as any in the NFL yet our D needs to be worried about Golden Tate and Josh WIlson?

Jaworski stated the obvious today and it's what I've been waiting for Brady to finally turn to for 3 years: Balance.

[/QUOTE]

no, u liar. Where did I say that our defense is fearful of Russell Wilson. u need to read, little boy.

[/QUOTE]

Then, why would you say "it should be intersting to see how OUR D rises to the occasion"?

Explain the comment. You call me a liar because you've been called out for an embarrassing statement? A little odd. I've given you two chances to explain your statement.

Just who are you fearful of on their offense?

[/QUOTE]

no, YOU have been called out because u sometimes make shyt up, read in between the lines, and put words in people's mouths when they clearly didn't say certain things.

My statement of seeing how our d rises to the occasion mean exactly that. If it's a low scoring game - I want to see our defense make stops when they need to - in order to help this team win a game instead of relying on the offense to carry the team . That's it dude. nothing more, nothing less.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Jaworski stated the obvious today and it's what I've been waiting for Brady to finally turn to for 3 years: Balance

Brady did not suddenly turn to balance. What the he11 does that mean any, way?  Brady does not draft nor coach. Your boy friend BJGE, as pretty as he is, couldn't cut the mustard. Period!

I'm sure Brady is thrilled with the O for the most part as he is about what ever helps them win.

You on the other hand are all about losing as you prove yourself to be a total loser with every word you type.  You are the Mt. Saint Helens of BS.

Honestly, give it a rest.  BB calls the plays, yes on offense too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

pezz, who are u talking about?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

he is talking to rusty and bringing another convo into this thread...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Copy and pasted crusty's ridiculous statement.  The first sentence.  I don't like these continous post.  Waste of space.  Lol They both are!

How are you?  Haven't seen you around much.  Can't say I blame you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

russ, read all of my posts in this thread. U have obviously taken that one sentence out of context.

The scenario was simple, how is our offense going to be against Seattle's Defense.  If their D is as good on paper during game day; then it's fair to say that it might be a low scoring game, correct? Considering they don't score many points.

So, if it's a low scoring affair - what would I like to see? I'd like for our D to win the game for us.  Our secondary is still suspect, and the last thing I want to see is Russell Wilson be their hero for the day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Copy and pasted crusty's ridiculous statement.  The first sentence.  I don't like these continous post.  Waste of space.  Lol They both are!

How are you?  Haven't seen you around much.  Can't say I blame you.

[/QUOTE]

ahhh, just back for the regular season.  Maybe I should have stayed away, but there are some peeps I like reading from. They know who they are....lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

It will be a test for the offense.

1. They have a good defense with big corners that can disrupt the rhythm of the wide receivers with Wilson.

2. They have a good home field advatange and the noise may make it more difficult to operate the no huddle.

As for the defense, it will also be a test...but for different reasons.

1. Marshawn Lynch is the focal point of the offense. And he's the focal point not because he's great, but because everyone else around him stinks. The Balt game was disappointing as Ray Rice averaged over 5.1 yards per carry against them. If this front 7 is as good as we hope for, hopefully Lynch averages under 3 yards a carry

2. Russel Wilson is horrible. His WRs are pretty bad too. That being said, below average QBs looked pretty good against this pats defense last season. Seriously, he should not throw for over 60% and should be under 200 pass yards.

Overall, I think this should be a good test for the offense. Hopefully they build on the offensive struggles from Arizona. Establishing the run should be a priority, especially knowing that the offense of the other team wont pressure you to score fast.

I would hope that this will be a cakewalk for the defense...but who knows. 

Just because the game is in SEA, i will say 24-10 Pats

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seattle is very good against the run. They have a tough defense. It will be a good test but the Patriots are ready.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, they really haven't played a good running team with a good QB like this. GB has no run game right now.

They remind me of the Colts of yesteryear. Fast, finesse and overly-aggressive 4-3.  Not a good matchup for them. And, clearly, they haven't faced a QB like this that has a run game like we do.

It's more than just letting the dogs loose. Pete Carroll ain't the brightest bulb in the shed.

[/QUOTE]

In all honesty I  haven't seen them play. I checked out their stats and came up with the conclusion that they have a good defense and lousy offense. The Carrol factor should play into the outcome too. Can't see him beating BB.  I think it will be tight and low scoring but the Patriots are so good they could prove me wrong on that. The schedule looks fairly easy after this one outside of Houston and the Niners. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Of course most people pick the Pats to win this one. But here is why it is not one to take for granted:

1. Playing away
    2. Far away... long trip
    3. In a stadium where the fans are loud (a little help to the home team)
    4. Their D is good and so they have a chance to keep themselves in the game
    5. They do have some guys who can make a play including their rookie QB
    6. Just look at how relatively close (for whatever reason) the Jets played Houston...

I do think (and hope) that the combination of the strong running game and the TB & Co passing game (starring TB, co-starring LLoyd, Welker, Gronk and Hern and maybe even Vereen) can take all to well anything the D gives up in defending any one thing.

I do think it will be a smaller test of the D but every week is a learning curve for this young D. The "numbers on paper" say a win by 10-13 point but my brain say it will be closer (even if it is only with a last TD by Seattle to close the gap).

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Key to winning the game is to stop Marshawn Lynch--period--if Pats stop Lynch and force the rookie QB who is 5 feet 11, to throw, we win by 2 scores----and Seattle hasn't seen what's coming this week with our up tempo offense--I've been watching NFL for 45 years and couldn't believe how FAST TB was running the Offense-----made Mannings hurry up look slow---good luck Seattle?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I haven't really seen much of Pete Carroll's D since he was (I hate to recall this time) HC of the Pats.  I do seem to recall that his DBs were pretty aggressive.  Can't say that I recall one way or the other if I'd call his D 'finesse'.  I do know that Carroll pays little attention to the O (which is prob a good thing for the Seahawks). 

I do see this being a very interesting game to watch and I'll be happy with a W.  Pats hurry up O and run game probably key to O success although I'm not sure this hurry up is an every game practice.  Suppose we'll see.

BB will come up with something to confuse the rook QB.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

OK - help. I have no idea how this post got up there multiple times.   Any thoughts on how I can un-dork myself?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I haven't really seen much of Pete Carroll's D since he was (I hate to recall this time) HC of the Pats.  I do seem to recall that his DBs were pretty aggressive.  Can't say that I recall one way or the other if I'd call his D 'finesse'.  I do know that Carroll pays little attention to the O (which is prob a good thing for the Seahawks). 

I do see this being a very interesting game to watch and I'll be happy with a W.  Pats hurry up O and run game probably key to O success although I'm not sure this hurry up is an every game practice.  Suppose we'll see.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.