In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes they were, we all called it!

[/QUOTE]

"we all"?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah lots of us did. I said that Seattle has a very good defense and will be tough to run on. I thought the Patriots would ready and let's face it they should have won that game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Seahawks Will Be A Great Test...

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Seattle is very good against the run. They have a tough defense. It will be a good test but the Patriots are ready.

[/QUOTE]

am so looking forward to the game, can't believe we're talking about it so early in the week. Usually, not until THU or later...

[/QUOTE]

And still talking about it lol. Oh well it's on to the jets!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"we all"?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah lots of us did. I said that Seattle has a very good defense and will be tough to run on. I thought the Patriots would ready and let's face it they should have won that game

[/QUOTE]

That hardly constitutes "we all".

Also, while you did express concern about Seattle's run D I didn't see you worrying about our secondary making Wilson look like a HOFer. That was a huge part of the loss. Probably even bigger than the failure of the running.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Lots of guys were saying it would be tough, Seattle has good D and that it's tough to play there. That's done and in the books now. What's your take on the jets Babe? Do you see a blowout in the making? I agree that they should be able to run all day on the jets . No Revis either so the safety will have to stay back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"we all"?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That hardly constitutes "we all".

Also, while you did express concern about Seattle's run D I didn't see you worrying about our secondary making Wilson look like a HOFer. That was a huge part of the loss. Probably even bigger than the failure of the running.

[/QUOTE]

Yes I was and expressed concern about their run d. They were number one in the league before that game.  Okay what about this jets game babe?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Lots of guys were saying it would be tough, Seattle has good D and that it's tough to play there. That's done and in the books now. What's your take on the jets Babe? Do you see a blowout in the making? I agree that they should be able to run all day on the jets . No Revis either so the safety will have to stay back.

[/QUOTE]

I really shouldn't be giving you a hard time. Just being persnickety about the term "all". I salute your sensible concern regarding the Seahawks game.

I think the jets will be cake. No blowout, but a solid win. But if the D makes Sanchez look like Montana, as they did in the 2010 playoff, then all bets are off. That is my only concern regarding the jets.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Yeah the Jets have played us tough. I'm hoping the Patriots are fed up and going to take it out on the Jets. 45-3 again would be nice again. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah the Jets have played us tough. I'm hoping the Patriots are fed up and going to take it out on the Jets. 45-3 again would be nice again. 

[/QUOTE]

Don't want to overdo it. We have to go to their place later this year. A solid win will demoralize them. A blowout might get them riled up needlessly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

JETS Game - A Test of Team Confidence

Will be a different kind of test - Test of confidence, test of whether BB trusts his coaches and players.