Sean Payton Imitates Belichick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Sean Payton Imitates Belichick

Just saw this on SportsCenter and have no idea whether there's any significance behind it. Still, as a Patriots fan it gives me a good feeling that the Patriots aren't the evil empire they're made out to be.

Anyway, after the Saints.....destroyed....us in November, Sean Payton came into their team meeting the next day dressed like Belichick: hoody, pillow under his hoody, and the glum look on his face. Although his team hammered the Pats, he basically said the Saints stank it up and did nothing right, etc. He threw in a positive every now and then, said one player. That was his way of telling the team that it's one regular season win.

I'm sure some people say it was a shot at Bill and the Patriots but reading what Brees and Payton have both repeatedly said about the Patriots organization, I'm thinking it was more of one of those "this is what we have to be to be champions" messages.

Cool story.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: Sean Payton Imitates Belichick

Great now I'd like Belichick to imitate Belichick and  get back to a hard hitting defense and a creative offense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Agree with NEGAME. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Uh oh, I hope they look for Saint employees illegally taping during the SB...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Just wondering...Did ESPN spin it as a shot at BB? Personally I rarely tune in to the National Enquirer of Sports

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

NEGAME, very well said! Agree 100%.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Evil, I wouldn't say so. It seemed like a humorous thing. Plus, Payton/Brees have mentioned wanting to duplicate the Patriots system several times during the week so in context, I wouldn't say it was a shot.

Caldwell on the other hand dropped this one, "your thoughts become your life." Really? That's f****** brilliant. Dumb*ass.

Jules, get over it kid. Try a new one!