Season Ticket Accounts and the CBA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Season Ticket Accounts and the CBA?

Patriots season ticket accounts need to be paid in full by March 31st and there appears to be a long way to go before football next season is a reality.

A number of posters are season ticket holders so I wanted to know if the uncertainty over a new CBA weighs on your decision to renew for next year or not?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: Season Ticket Accounts and the CBA?

I'm renewing, if the season is short then we are supposed to get a credit for all the games missed and that goes into the following year (2012). If you don't renew for 2012 and some games are missed in 2011 then you are supposed to get reimbursed for the games that aren't played. I just really hope this damn CBA gets done!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I've already renewed.  I'm assuming something will get done.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

Wow.......The Jets have reached out to all of us Season Ticket Holders.  Because of the CBA we all rec'd. emails telling us that only 50% was due by 4/01 and ALSO, they are providing 3 diff ways to pay - one lump sum, 2 payments, OR 6 equal payments.  Can't believe that the Pats have not reached out to their Season Tix holders.  Talk about disrespect.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

please note; I'M SORRY TO RE-BUMP MY OWN THREAD!!!!

I appreciated those who answered the first time but I'd like to know if the recent lockout and pending litigation, coupled with the looming March 31st renewal deadline, has changed any season ticket holders thoughts about renewing.

I keep reading posts lately where fans are claiming that they are all done. I can understand frustration but are you really all done or just venting?

Sections
Shortcuts