Season Ticket Holder seat upgrade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

Season Ticket Holder seat upgrade

Have any other STH's received notification for a time to select their seat upgrade yet?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Season Ticket Holder seat upgrade

In response to lioneljoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Have any other STH's received notification for a time to select their seat upgrade yet?

[/QUOTE]

I haven't yet. I'm sure I will in early May so probably next week and a half.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

Well this is the first time I have upgraded under the new system. As I understand it, you will be given a time to log in your account and you will be able to see all the seats available that you can select. I would be interested in hearing how it works from someone ahead of me on the upgrade list.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I also put in for an upgrade and they said that they would be contacting us in late April.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I haven't gotten notice yet either.  I expect it any day now, though.  I've done the upgrade several times now.  They'll give you a window of time (I think it's about 5 hours, but I don't remember exactly) when you can log in to the ticket master website and select your new seats.  There's a seat map that shows all open seats, so it's easy to select your new ones.  It works pretty well. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

I'm very interested in seeing what's available when I upgrade. Right now I am on the second level  (Sec 218) and I am hoping to move to a section that's more toward the center and in a lower role on the second level, maybe closer to the entrance by the Hall. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'm very interested in seeing what's available when I upgrade. Right now I am on the second level  (Sec 218) and I am hoping to move to a section that's more toward the center and in a lower role on the second level, maybe closer to the entrance by the Hall. 

I've been able to move slowly and steadily closer to the centre of the field and to a lower row over time.  I started out in 315, row 20 in 2008 and last season was in 333, row 14.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I moved down from the 3rd level to the 2nd level my first year as a STH. It could be because my two seats makes me easier to move. 

I've been able to move slowly and steadily closer to the centre of the field and to a lower row over time.  I started out in 315, row 20 in 2008 and last season was in 333, row 14.  

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

I might be weird, but I actually prefer the third deck, at least the front part of it. It's like watching game film. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Still no news from the Pats. They said notices would be out in late April, so I'd expect something in the next day or two, but maybe it gets delayed until early May. Can't be too much longer because they need to get tickets printed soon. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

Well "Late April" still includes tomorrow!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Anybody get a notice yet?  I still haven't.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

Anybody get a notice yet?  I still haven't.

[/QUOTE]

Still waiting.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I believe an email just went out detailing the process.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Looks like we'll know by May 14 when our 5 hour time slot is.

I have a feeling we're not going to have a lot of options.  Sounds like renewals were high.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Looks like we'll know when our 5 hour time slot is on May 14.

[/QUOTE]

I wonder how that is going to work for me? I am trying to move my account (2 seats) with the account (4 seats) that sit directly behind us. They have 2 years seniority on us  and it looks like the time slots are based on seniority. This ought to be interesting.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

The email said "in real time." Does that mean that we share our 5 hour block with other season ticket holders?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

The email said "in real time." Does that mean that we share our 5 hour block with other season ticket holders?

[/QUOTE]

The way it is presented it seems like that is what's going to happen.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I believe so. Will be interesting to see what all our time slots are and whether we overlap or have different times.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Did someone get a hold of your address from the season ticket holder file and send you a petition to sign complaining about the flex schedule?

It seems hokey to me, but legit. 

I signed it and sent it back

anyone else get it?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

Nope... didn't get any petition

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

No, but I live in Canada now--not sure anyone would bother to send me a petition here!

I hate the flex schedule.  When you have to fly to the game, it's pretty hard to make arrangements when you don't know the starting time.  For me, a 1 pm game means I can fly in in the morning and fly out the same evening--no hotel required.  A late game means I'm staying in Boston Sunday night and flying home Monday (and missing work).  Big difference.   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

First I'm hearing of a petition to the flex schedule. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

I wonder if this will throw a big kink into this years' seat upgrade plan. According to the Boston Globe, 1500 seats in the south end zone are being moved for the creation of a fancy, restrictive lounge. 

Those 1500 seats have to go somewhere.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2014/05/some_patriots_fans_unhappy_over_loss_of_longtime_s.html

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]

I wonder if this will throw a big kink into this years' seat upgrade plan. According to the Boston Globe, 1500 seats in the south end zone are being moved for the creation of a fancy, restrictive lounge. 

Those 1500 seats have to go somewhere.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2014/05/some_patriots_fans_unhappy_over_loss_of_longtime_s.html

[/QUOTE]

You hit the nail right on the head. That is a huge number of seats to relocate and those fans deserve every chance at lower level seats and/or seats comparable in price. There isn't a huge inventory available anyway for upgrades and now this news will make it tougher if you want to move around in the lower level. I assume it will also affect available inventory in all three seating levels.

Sections
Shortcuts