Season tickets....finally

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Season tickets....finally

I received a letter today informing me that I'm projected to get season tickets for next year WHOOO HOOOO!!!  I've been on the the waiting list since 1994. I was hoping to get them before Brady was done and I am. It's a 7 hour drive (up hill both ways lol) but I don't care I'm there Harley in house 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Season tickets....finally

Awesome! Congrats Harley! If you have any spares to sell, lol, you know how that goes. Jk.

Anyway, ENJOY!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

well I'll tell ya Z I can get up to 4 seats and I only need 2 sooooo let the bidding begin lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Congrats Harley, though I live too far away to visit the razor frequently my uncle is a season ticket holder, it's always a great way to spend Sunday afternoon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Congrats, well deserved.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Excellent news!  Long wait, but well worth it (even with those d@mn full-price pre-season games thrown in the mix).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Nice job HRK

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Nice Harley, lucky man, worth the wait!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Thanks guys, I retire in three years so it's going work out just about perfect. I'll be coming down in my 5th wheel and stay at close by campground.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Cool Harley! Well worth the wait. How many hours is your drive? I'm about 5 hours away.

I used to come down once a year in the 80s. The last game I went to was in 2002, the Pats second game in the new stadium.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

digger it's a 7 hour drive in a car, gonna be a little longer in my truck and fifth wheel but I'll leave on Friday and go back on Monday or I'll stay all week if they play back to back games.

...or I'll move in with Killa lol 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

welcome to the club!!!! hold on to them , I am in section 214 ........they have been in the family for 31 years and Ia have had them for the last 19 years!!!!!!nothing better!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Congrats Harley!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Season tickets....finally:
    I received a letter today informing me that I'm projected to get season tickets for next year WHOOO HOOOO!!!  I've been on the the waiting list since 1994. I was hoping to get them before Brady was done and I am. It's a 7 hour drive (up hill both ways lol) but I don't care I'm there Harley in house 
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11

Wow, I haven't been jealous since Jr. High. Awesome!

Sections
Shortcuts