Season's Over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Season's Over

No way Houston loses 2 or Denver loses 1. Look at the schedule. Maybe one playoff win but done after that. Another post Spygate non-superbowl champion loss. The stain continues. :(

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Season's Over

the past two super bowl winners didnt have first round byes...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Calm down. And also refer to the post above.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Come on man...where is the faith? '85 Patriots made it to a Superbowl on the road...yeah I know that was like 20+ years ago but still!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

He isn't a Patriots fan.  Stop responding to him and let the thread die

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Click on his profile and look at every one of his posts; they all concern SpyGate.  He's an attention-seeking troll with a little d*ck

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I hate how the Patriots play after bye's anyways. Tonight they just reset their winning streak.  Next week will be win # 1, how many straight wins did they have until tonight? 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to wasecl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No way Houston loses 2 or Denver loses 1. Look at the schedule. Maybe one playoff win but done after that. Another post Spygate non-superbowl champion loss. The stain continues. :(

[/QUOTE]

i suggest you change your handle. you're bailing on the team on your 70th post. i can't help but think weasel.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Click on his profile and look at every one of his posts; they all concern SpyGate.  He's an attention-seeking troll with a little d*ck

[/QUOTE]

hi irish!

[/QUOTE]

Hey Jintsy.  I may consider you a provoking troll sometimes, but at least you don't pull the stupid SpyGate nonsense.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well maybe your season's over but the Pats will live to play another.

Speaken of 'Stains"  PFFT 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Again...you really think they have a chance? Jet and Steelers had great defenses when they were low seeds to make SBS. This team does not have a good defense. One mistake on offense and it's over. Sorry to state my opinion but I will be correct that there is no SB this year unfortunately.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

if dennard and spikes are back by playoffs and no more injuries, i'd say they win the sb. and i am saying that even if gronk does not make it back for the playoffs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

As long as they make it to the playoffs and get to the sB....it will all be good.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

It's over???? What a ridiculou statement!! To me the first half was just horrible and then the PATS  showed why they will be tough to beat. They came back, it showed to me that BRADY is still able to march down the field when he needed. Yes they made huge mistakes but I still haven't seen a team that hasn't.... So the PATS have a good chance. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to BannedOnTheRun--1918's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like one and done come playoff time to me.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like your still stupid enough to have us believe your actually a Giants fan. Happy 44th

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Foolish comment. The pats played a pretty bad first half but with a few break and bad calls that could have gone our way this game was winnable. The most obvious was the punt that clearly hit Ted Ginn Jrs ankle which was more than obvious on film but the officials seemed to be blind. Not sure what Hoculli was looking at but the call was a bad one that could have swung momentum in the Pats favor. 

It's only one game and the season is far from over. 

Hetch

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That you Leon?

Sections
Shortcuts