Seatle beating GB right now

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Seatle beating GB right now

In response to kevin13130's comment:

I was absolutely in rage at the refs after last night's game. But good thing I'm not a Packers fan.

This is worst case scenario for the NFL. Monday night the refs blow THREE calls on the final drive. The personal foul on the INT, the phantom PI call and then this....on the same drive. This is an embarrassment to the league.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

In response to kevin13130's comment:

I was absolutely in rage at the refs after last night's game. But good thing I'm not a Packers fan.

This is worst case scenario for the NFL. Monday night the refs blow THREE calls on the final drive. The personal foul on the INT, the phantom PI call and then this....on the same drive. This is an embarrassment to the league.

I don't mean to sound superstitious, because I'm very much not. But it's almost like fate meant for these two horribly officiated games to happen back to back on prime time TV. The whole universe conspires to embarrass these replacements and expedite the regular refs getting back on the field.

At least one can hope so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Wow!  I wanted Seattle to win but not like that. I'm not sure I can watch any more NFL games until the old refs are back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

not a betting man, but alot of people just lost money because of that call....the spread was -3.5.....so that just flipped the spread....some angry betters tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Aaron Rodgers is absolutely steaming in post game interview

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

bizarro ending... these things never happen when the reg refs are officiating

Are you going to the game on the 14 seattle??

unfortunately, no... i will have to catch the game at the airport on the way to so cal

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

this helped me get over yesterday's game, i have to say.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Not a fan of Carroll but I hope the Seahawks win!

exciting finish but Pack got hosed

But if it had been the Patriots, you'd be saying, "Calls go both ways."

Whatever.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I hope th ereplacement refs are around one more week and they completely screw the Giants next week - just to watch the troll's brain implode.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

I hope th ereplacement refs are around one more week and they completely screw the Giants next week - just to watch the troll's brain implode.

now that would be perfect karma

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

actually there is a precedent to this call. austin v cromartie. except for austin pulling the ball after both players are both on the ground, it is the same play. cromartie pulled the ball to his body till they were down.

i am more happy that dallas got the td there against the jets than seattle getting the td here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4ZFs57d-xc

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

now that would be perfect karma

sorry i dont practice blind homer persecution complex whiner-ism

but you do practice trolling....ALOT

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

what u call "trolling" i call honest football talk

It's pretty obvious why everyone in New York hates you.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

jeez schump thats about 18 million people...cant ALL hate me

Of course they can.   You are THAT pitiful.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

not a betting man, but alot of people just lost money because of that call....the spread was -3.5.....so that just flipped the spread....some angry betters tonight.

Yahoo is reporting a $250 million cash flip.  At these prices many regular refs can be bought, never mind scabs with no job security whatsoever.  Players can be bought. "Just fumble the ball kid and we'll cancel half your gambling debt.  But if you tell me you'll fumble it and you don't fumble it, we'll um..."

Sections
Shortcuts