In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

After 7 games nobody has managed to score as many points on Carrol's defense as we did . The Boys got a whole 7. Rodgers 12. The 9ers 13.

Of course, 5 of the other six teams that played them allowed them less points than out D did.

[/QUOTE]

The babe brady excuse machine continues to churn out mountains of carefully picked half truth stats. How many of those teams had 6 trips into the red zone resulting in a pityful 13 points?

Thanks for proving once again your thin knowledge of football.

[/QUOTE]

What excuses does the 6th rated passer have to have Rusty? Probably less than a defense that allows a 99 passer rating and basically makes every chump they face look like a top 5 elite.

Here's a clue. Maybe those teams didn't even get to the red zone to miss points since none of them scored as many as our offense. Duh. Miss the forest for the trees much junior?

Learn the game.

[/QUOTE]

Here we go again with your stupid rating and yardage excuses. Still too much of a viginaboy to admit that none of those stats are included in the final score

[/QUOTE]

Ratings are stupid? What should we go by then, you're ignorant opinion?

Final score? Yeah, we score more than anybody. And we give up more than 18 other teams.

[/QUOTE]

How much of those points came from a couple of games vagboy?

[/QUOTE]

How many points came from a couple of games for the rest of the top scoring teams?

Pats top 2 scoring game total = 86

Texans top 2 scoring game total = 81

Giants top 2 scoring game total =82

You lose on EVERY post Rusty. But then, that's where spin gets you rather than facts.

[/QUOT

Of course the comment wasn't about other teams scoring stats but that doesn't stop you from coming up with another idiotic stat escape does it vaginaboy.

Always funny when you pretend you don't know what someone's post means because you have no answer

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Seattle and our scoring.

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So you decide what's an insult and what isn't? Not much of a man are you?

[/QUOTE]

Man enough to deal with the likes of you.

[/QUOTE]

Really? You deal with everyone by crying, tossing childish insults and pretending you don't understand. You must get slapped around a lot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe, it is a problem on BOTH sides of the ball, lately. It is a head scratcher all around.  The offense goes lame in the 4th as does the defense.  In the past it has been one or the other and not both at the same time and late in games.

[/QUOTE]

You can tell yorself that all you want, but it doesn't make it true. No offense can keep up the scoring pace to make up for a D that is giving up the equivelent of 40 ppg in the 4th quarter.

We score more than anybody. If we scored most of our 1st quarter points in the 4th instead would that placate you? Because if we did the results would be exactly the same, and we wouls still be tops in scoring. We would just be coming from behind rather than staking the D to a 2 score lead.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Babe straight from Brady's lips: "That's the goal every week is to go out and play well for 60 minutes". Last time I checked 3 quarters wasn't 60mins long but feel free to correct me. Now are you calling Brady wrong because clearly the O hasn't been playing all 60mins like they should. So, if you are saying they score plenty in 45mins and can take the last 15mins off because of it I think Brady would disagree with you

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe straight from Brady's lips: "That's the goal every week is to go out and play well for 60 minutes". Last time I checked 3 quarters wasn't 60mins long but feel free to correct me. Now are you calling Brady wrong because clearly the O hasn't been playing all 60mins like they should. So, if you are saying they score plenty in 45mins and can take the last 15mins off because of it I think Brady would disagree with you

[/QUOTE]

Spin it as you like. You're still saying leadin the leage in scoring isn't good enough, LOL. And that's ridiculous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe, it is a problem on BOTH sides of the ball, lately. It is a head scratcher all around.  The offense goes lame in the 4th as does the defense.  In the past it has been one or the other and not both at the same time and late in games.

[/QUOTE]

You can tell yorself that all you want, but it doesn't make it true. No offense can keep up the scoring pace to make up for a D that is giving up the equivelent of 40 ppg in the 4th quarter.

We score more than anybody. If we scored most of our 1st quarter points in the 4th instead would that placate you? Because if we did the results would be exactly the same, and we wouls still be tops in scoring. We would just be coming from behind rather than staking the D to a 2 score lead.

[/QUOTE]

Still won't admit that the total points is skewed by the Bills, ravens and Broncos games. VAG

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Spin it as you like. You're still saying leadin the leage in scoring isn't good enough, LOL. And that's ridiculous.

[/QUOTE]

Spinning? Another case of you accusing someone of something you do 10 times a thread

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No I'm saying playing 45mins isn't good enough and it's rediculious to think the #1 O in the league scoring 6 points in 12 series over the last 3 games in the 4th is acceptable either. That's not spinning that's the truth and has come from Brady's mouth. Last time I checked he was the QB not you so I think he knows what's acceptable and what's not

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

After 7 games nobody has managed to score as many points on Carrol's defense as we did . The Boys got a whole 7. Rodgers 12. The 9ers 13.

Of course, 5 of the other six teams that played them allowed them less points than out D did.

[/QUOTE]

The babe brady excuse machine continues to churn out mountains of carefully picked half truth stats. How many of those teams had 6 trips into the red zone resulting in a pityful 13 points?

[/QUOTE]

What excuses does the 6th rated passer have to have Rusty? Probably less than a defense that allows a 99 passer rating and basically makes every chump they face look like a top 5 elite.

Here's a clue. Maybe those teams didn't even get to the red zone to miss points since none of them scored as many as our offense. Duh. Miss the forest for the trees much junior?

Learn the game.

[/QUOTE]

Here we go again with your stupid rating and yardage excuses. Still too much of a viginaboy to admit that none of those stats are included in the final score

[/QUOTE]

Final score? Yeah, we score more than anybody. And we give up more than 18 other teams.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How many points came from a couple of games for the rest of the top scoring teams?

You lose on EVERY post Rusty. But then, that's where spin gets you rather than facts.

[/QUOT

Of course the comment wasn't about other teams scoring stats but that doesn't stop you from coming up with another idiotic stat escape does it vaginaboy.

Always funny when you pretend you don't know what someone's post means because you have no answer

[/QUOTE]

Your comment wasn't about other teams scoring stats? What do you think, a team that averages 30+ points a game should score exactly that every week?

I bat your every feeble offering out of the park ragarm.

Learn the game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No I'm saying playing 45mins isn't good enough and it's rediculious to think the #1 O in the league scoring 6 points in 12 series over the last 3 games is acceptable either

[/QUOTE]

You'd be better off trying to explain it to a 3 year old girl. Babe is a Goddess and what she says is the absolute truth.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

All we have to do is answer the following simple question:
    If you could only fix one thing with the Pats, what would it be?

In my opinion, that would be pass defense. Nothing scares me more than 3rd and long when you know the opposing QB is going to rear back and haul a pass 20+ yards. Too many times it's either a completion or a pass interference call.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Spinning? Another case of you accusing someone of something you do 10 times a thread

[/QUOTE]

Saying leading the league in scoring probably means your big problem isn't offense is spinning Rusty? That's like saying the more points your defense gives up the better. Perfect logic from you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Learn the game.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOT

[/QUOTE]

Your comment wasn't about other teams scoring stats? What do you think, a team that averages 30+ points a game should score exactly that every week?

Learn the game.

[/QUOTE]

The old pretend you don't get it act. You use total scoring stats-I point out that they are skewed because of three high scoring games against teams with terrible defenses. Then you toss out some unrelated BS along with insults then run like a little girl who saw a spider.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Saying leading the league in scoring probably means your big problem isn't offense is spinning Rusty? That's like saying the more points your defense gives up the better. Perfect logic from you.

[/QUOTE]

And pretending to ignore that the stat is meaningless when most of those points came from 3 games makes you what child?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No I'm saying playing 45mins isn't good enough and it's rediculious to think the #1 O in the league scoring 6 points in 12 series over the last 3 games in the 4th is acceptable either. That's not spinning that's the truth and has come from Brady's mouth. Last time I checked he was the QB not you so I think he knows what's acceptable and what's not

[/QUOTE]

I understand. I understand you think scoring more points than anybody else isn't good enough because of when they score them. But spin it any way you like. You're still saying the offense is a problem because they don't score even more despite scoring more than anybody. That's silly.

Like I said, it's tantamount to Bears fans crying that their D doesn't allow even fewer points than their league leading 13 ppg.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Learn the game.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOT

[/QUOTE]

Learn the game.

[/QUOTE]

The old pretend you don't get it act. You use total scoring stats-I point out that they are skewed because of three high scoring games against teams with terrible defenses. Then you toss out some unrelated BS along with insults then run like a little girl who saw a spider.

[/QUOTE]

Here's a clue genius. ALL teams score more in some games than others. Get it?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's simple.  When the offense has a lead in the 4th quarter, they play more conservative.  Brady isn't going to force a throw to a covered receiver and risk an interception like he would on a comeback drive.  

Likewise, the other defense plays more aggressive.  They aren't concerned with stopping the big play like they are the first three quarters, they are willing to risk everything just to force a punt.  

Put the two together and you get a lot of punts in the 4th quarter.  This is where the saying, "Trust your defense" comes in.

[/QUOTE]

Except the exact opposite is happening. Brady is throwing more 10+yrd attempts in the 4th then in any other quarter and the D is becoming more conservative trying to protect the lead. If the O simplified and turned to high % plays and the D became more aggressive as you suggest then I do feel this team would be a much better 4th quarter team

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

I understand. I understand you think scoring more points than anybody else isn't good enough because of when they score them. But spin it any way you like. You're still saying the offense is a problem because they don't score even more despite scoring more than anybody. That's silly.

Like I said, it's tantamount to Bears fans crying that their D doesn't allow even fewer points than their league leading 13 ppg.

[/QUOTE]

Actually both BB and Brady said the O was a problem because they weren't playing 60min football but obviously you know more then they do. You only need to play 45mins just as long as you put up enough points in those 45mins. It's not a team game after all, if the O puts up points early why should they try to help keep a lead after all

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually both BB and Brady said the O was a problem because they weren't playing 60min football but obviously you know more then they do. You only need to play 45mins just as long as you put up enough points in those 45mins. It's not a team game after all, if the O puts up points early why should they try to help keep a lead after all

[/QUOTE]

Babe knows more than anyone ever in history. She is a Goddess.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

It's simple.  When the offense has a lead in the 4th quarter, they play more conservative.  Brady isn't going to force a throw to a covered receiver and risk an interception like he would on a comeback drive.  

Likewise, the other defense plays more aggressive.  They aren't concerned with stopping the big play like they are the first three quarters, they are willing to risk everything just to force a punt.  

Put the two together and you get a lot of punts in the 4th quarter.  This is where the saying, "Trust your defense" comes in.

[/QUOTE]

Yup. Giving the D 10 point leads going into the 4th quarter should have been no problem. And chipping in another 3 should have been icing on the cake. But no. All those 13 points got us with this D was a tie and a loss by the end of regulation.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yup. Giving the D 10 point leads going into the 4th quarter should have been no problem. And chipping in another 3 should have been icing on the cake. But no. All those 13 points got us with this D was a tie and a loss by the end of regulation.

[/QUOTE]

Time once again folks for the babe ignore the facts game! Ignore the fact that the offense has been going 3 and out time after time during the forth quarter constantly handing the ball back to the other team while only taliking 90 seconds off of the clock.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me 1 for 6 in the red zone points to a good offense.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I really don't think Babe is putting all the blame on the defense. Everyone knows the offense hasn't been good at times but the defense is so much worse. Its not even comparable. Think about how ridiculous this discussion is. 23 points scored against the 3rd ranked defense in the league vs 24 points allowed to the 31st ranked offense in the league. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because BB and Brady never just say they need to get better no matter what they are talking about. They always are forthcoming with exactly what is what. Hilarious. Look, those are the last two guys that are going to throw this crappy D under the bus. But that's all you can offer in argument that a D that allows every passer to look like a top 5 elite is only part of the problem and an offense that scores more than anybody else is the other part? LMAO

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Babe knows more than anyone ever in history. She is a Goddess.

[/QUOTE]

There is one person I clearly know more than. You. But I can't toot my horn. The stuff I know is obvious if you look at facts.