Seattle and our scoring.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Seattle and our scoring.

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I understand. I understand you think scoring more points than anybody else isn't good enough because of when they score them. But spin it any way you like. You're still saying the offense is a problem because they don't score even more despite scoring more than anybody. That's silly.

Like I said, it's tantamount to Bears fans crying that their D doesn't allow even fewer points than their league leading 13 ppg.

Actually both BB and Brady said the O was a problem because they weren't playing 60min football but obviously you know more then they do. You only need to play 45mins just as long as you put up enough points in those 45mins. It's not a team game after all, if the O puts up points early why should they try to help keep a lead after all

I really don't think Babe is putting all the blame on the defense. Everyone knows the offense hasn't been good at times but the defense is so much worse. Its not even comparable. Think about how ridiculous this discussion is. 23 points scored against the 3rd ranked defense in the league vs 24 points allowed to the 31st ranked offense in the league. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

It is astonishing. Never wonder why Pats' fans are hated around the league. It's because the stupidity of some is unsurpassed. Even the other team trolls here laugh at it. It's good at least some of us don't constantly look the fool. It's really time for some people to smarten up. It's beyond ridiculous to try and spin a D allowing every QB to look like a top 5 elite as the same magnitude of a problem that the top scoring offense is. LUDICROUS.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to Mighty2013's comment:

It's simple.  When the offense has a lead in the 4th quarter, they play more conservative.  Brady isn't going to force a throw to a covered receiver and risk an interception like he would on a comeback drive.  

Likewise, the other defense plays more aggressive.  They aren't concerned with stopping the big play like they are the first three quarters, they are willing to risk everything just to force a punt.  

Put the two together and you get a lot of punts in the 4th quarter.  This is where the saying, "Trust your defense" comes in.

Yup. Giving the D 10 point leads going into the 4th quarter should have been no problem. And chipping in another 3 should have been icing on the cake. But no. All those 13 points got us with this D was a tie and a loss by the end of regulation.

Time once again folks for the babe ignore the facts game! Ignore the fact that the offense has been going 3 and out time after time during the forth quarter constantly handing the ball back to the other team while only taliking 90 seconds off of the clock.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me 1 for 6 in the red zone points to a good offense.

What exectly don't you get about points in any quarter are just as valuable as points in another. When you stake your D to a 10 point lead going into the 4th and chip in another 3 that should hold up every time. But not if your mickey mouse D is making every NFL stumble bum QB look like a top 5 elite it won't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I understand. I understand you think scoring more points than anybody else isn't good enough because of when they score them. But spin it any way you like. You're still saying the offense is a problem because they don't score even more despite scoring more than anybody. That's silly.

Like I said, it's tantamount to Bears fans crying that their D doesn't allow even fewer points than their league leading 13 ppg.

Actually both BB and Brady said the O was a problem because they weren't playing 60min football but obviously you know more then they do. You only need to play 45mins just as long as you put up enough points in those 45mins. It's not a team game after all, if the O puts up points early why should they try to help keep a lead after all

I really don't think Babe is putting all the blame on the defense. Everyone knows the offense hasn't been good at times but the defense is so much worse. Its not even comparable. Think about how ridiculous this discussion is. 23 points scored against the 3rd ranked defense in the league vs 24 points allowed to the 31st ranked offense in the league. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

It is astonishing. Never wonder why Pats' fans are hated around the league. It's because the stupidity of some is unsurpassed. Even the other team trolls here laugh at it. It's good at least some of us don't constantly look the fool. It's really time for some people to smarten up. It's beyond ridiculous to try and spin a D allowing every QB to look like a top 5 elite as the same magnitude of a problem that the top scoring offense is. LUDICROUS.

Ever wonder why you are hated here? Could it be because you think you actually know something about football but in reality all you do is pick and choose fantasy football stats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Actually that's exactly what Babe is doing. He's saying that the O is perfectly fine and shouldn't have to play a full 60mins because it's the D's fault they can't hold a lead. I don't think Babe can actually see that both need to happen to win the game. The D needs to be able to prevent scoring and the O can't leave points and time on the field like they did against Sea. You say they put up 23 points but how many did they leave on the field that game. For example in the 4th they had 5 total series only 1 which lasted longer then 4 mins with the end result of 2 punts, 1 int, a turn over on downs, and a FG. Sea has a great D but if you are the #1 O you can't have any quarters like that, let alone the 4th when the game is on the line

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

It's simple.  When the offense has a lead in the 4th quarter, they play more conservative.  Brady isn't going to force a throw to a covered receiver and risk an interception like he would on a comeback drive.  

Likewise, the other defense plays more aggressive.  They aren't concerned with stopping the big play like they are the first three quarters, they are willing to risk everything just to force a punt.  

Put the two together and you get a lot of punts in the 4th quarter.  This is where the saying, "Trust your defense" comes in.

Yup. Giving the D 10 point leads going into the 4th quarter should have been no problem. And chipping in another 3 should have been icing on the cake. But no. All those 13 points got us with this D was a tie and a loss by the end of regulation.

Time once again folks for the babe ignore the facts game! Ignore the fact that the offense has been going 3 and out time after time during the forth quarter constantly handing the ball back to the other team while only taliking 90 seconds off of the clock.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me 1 for 6 in the red zone points to a good offense.

What exectly don't you get about points in any quarter are just as valuable as points in another. When you stake your D to a 10 point lead going into the 4th and chip in another 3 that should hold up every time. But not if your mickey mouse D is making every NFL stumble bum QB look like a top 5 elite it won't.

What don't you get about 1 for 6 in the red zone not being a sign of a good offense?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Ever wonder why you are hated here? Could it be because you think you actually know something about football but in reality all you do is pick and choose fantasy football stats.

I know exactly why some here may find me to be disturbing to their fantasy worlds. Some people just hate to have their foolish notions crapped on with cold hard facts for the idiotic things they are.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Actually that's exactly what Babe is doing. He's saying that the O is perfectly fine and shouldn't have to play a full 60mins because it's the D's fault they can't hold a lead. I don't think Babe can actually see that both need to happen to win the game. The D needs to be able to prevent scoring and the O can't leave points and time on the field like they did against Sea. You say they put up 23 points but how many did they leave on the field that game. For example in the 4th they had 5 total series only 1 which lasted longer then 4 mins with the end result of 2 punts, 1 int, a turn over on downs, and a FG. Sea has a great D but if you are the #1 O you can't have any quarters like that, let alone the 4th when the game is on the line

I never said the O was perfect. I said they score more than anybody and if our D wasn't allowing every QB they play to look like a top 5 elite that would be way good enough.

You can cry about leaving points by the O all you like. But every team leaves points. What you can't get around is that you expect the O to score even more than their league leading total.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

And you are Mr. Popularity Rusty? LMAO@U

Unlike you i could care less. You on the other hand are here to stroke your little ego.

still waiting for you to tell me how 1 for 6 in the red zone is the mark of a top offense.

Oh well I guess you're too self

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What don't you get about 1 for 6 in the red zone not being a sign of a good offense?

Now we don't have a good offense. Right Rusty. Scoring more than anybody else is bad offense. Good observation. Glad you could clear that up for us. LMAO@U

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Now we don't have a good offense. Right Rusty. Scoring more than anybody else is bad offense. Good observation. Glad you could clear that up for us. LMAO@U

The Babe excuse merry go round. Just ignore the little fact that most of those points came from three games. This may come as a shock to you but you can't carry extra points over from playing a team with a crappy defense.

Maybe i should change your name to Rain Woman since you have obvious mental developemental problems.

Still refusing to comment on 1 for 6 in the red zone as expected./

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Unlike you i could care less. You on the other hand are here to stroke your little ego.

still waiting for you to tell me how 1 for 6 in the red zone is the mark of a top offense.

I'm here to stroke my ego trying futily to educate the football ignorant such as yourself Rusty? Hardly.

Are you going to take the "I'm not Rusty Challenge" or not? Here's yoyr big chance to prove you're not Rusty, Rusty.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

this thread is too funny.  Princess follows rusty down a hole and rusty leaves him there to drool all over himself repeating, the offense was 1 for 6 in the red zone, the offense was 1 for 6 in the red zone, the offense was 1 for 6 in the red zone.  Wake up Princess. your team is going as far as your offense takes you!  lucky for you, you have TB.  So whether he goes 1 for 6 or 1 for 10.  You better hope it is good enough for the win because your defense is BAD.  Sanchez had almost a 70% completion percentage against you guys!!!!  BB has lost his title as a defensive guru.  You cant put a garbage defense on the field year after year for so long.  The "rebuilding on the fly" has been going on too long on the defensive side of the ball.  In short, you should bring a washcloth to TB's house mah man because you owe him. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Oh boy another offense Vs defense thread. They both have their flaws, BB will get this fixed IMO.

As explosive as the offense is its also very inconsistent. They are the only team in the NFL that hasn't scored a touchdown in the 4th qtr over the last 3  games. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I'm gere to stroke my ego trying futily to educate the football ignorant such as yourself Rusty? Hardly.

Are you going to take the "I'm not Rusty Challenge" or not? Here's yoyr big chance to prove you're not Rusty, Rusty.

I'm not rusty challenge? Are you really this mental? here's my answer vaginaboy. The people who have been posting here for years know I'm not Rusty. bandwagon pink helmets like you who arrived afetr the 2007 season don't.

At least you finally came up with a new dodge to keep from answering how 1 for 6 in the red zone is good offense. But hey your refusal to address this just proves what a joke your supposed expertise is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to WeDerrWEBACK's comment:

this thread is too funny.  Princess follows rusty down a hole and rusty leaves him there to drool all over himself repeating, the offense was 1 for 6 in the red zone, the offense was 1 for 6 in the red zone, the offense was 1 for 6 in the red zone.  Wake up Princess. your team is going as far as your offense takes you!  lucky for you, you have TB.  So whether he goes 1 for 6 or 1 for 10.  You better hope it is good enough for the win because your defense is BAD.  Sanchez had almost a 70% completion percentage against you guys!!!!  BB has lost his title as a defensive guru.  You cant put a garbage defense on the field year after year for so long.  The "rebuilding on the fly" has been going on too long on the defensive side of the ball.  In short, you should bring a washcloth to TB's house mah man because you owe him. 

you want to hear a joke/

43 years without a Super Bowl apperance

Now that's funny!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

Oh boy another offense Vs defense thread. They both have their flaws, BB will get this fixed IMO.

As explosive as the offense is its also very inconsistent. They are the only team in the NFL that hasn't scored a touchdown in the 4th qtr over the last 3  games. 

I'll be Babe.....

We lead the league in stats!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I'm gere to stroke my ego trying futily to educate the football ignorant such as yourself Rusty? Hardly.

I'm not rusty challenge? Are you really this mental? here's my answer vaginaboy. The people who have been posting here for years know I'm not Rusty. bandwagon pink helmets like you who arrived afetr the 2007 season don't.

At least you finally came up with a new dodge to keep from answering how 1 for 6 in the red zone is good offense. But hey your refusal to address this just proves what a joke your supposed expertise is.

I remember you here from years ago glenn, as Evil patriot I think. I was here bathe around 2004 or so but somehow lost my account on one of their updates.  Rusty wasn't here back then, he came along a few years ago.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

That's like saying a  murderer is a criminal just like a jaywalker is.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I'll be Babe.....

We lead the league in stats!

And I say that yes they are great at times, no argument from me on that but they are also inconsistant. If they can get their kinks worked out they can score on almost any drive. I think part of it is that they stop attacking later in the game and lose their rhythm .  Someone mentioned that they may be tired in the 4th too. I'm not sure about that but it could be.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Didn't think you would want to prove you weren't Rusty, Rusty. Carry on.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Run away little Baby run away. I'll prove i'm not rusty if you prove you're not a 12 year girl.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

That's like saying a  murderer is a criminal just like a jaywalker is.

Overall the offense has played better , in the 4th qtr they both struggle. If you don't agree with that then we are obviously watching different games but I can post the stats to show it, I'd rather you look it up though.  You make it sound like I'm saying the defense is fine and the offense is the problem. Well I'm NOT saying that. I'm saying you cant just blame their recent failures only on  the defense.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The Babe excuse merry go round. Just ignore the little fact that most of those points came from three games. This may come as a shock to you but you can't carry extra points over from playing a team with a crappy defense.

Maybe i should change your name to Rain Woman since you have obvious mental developemental problems.

Still refusing to comment on 1 for 6 in the red zone as expected./

Right bright boy. About a third of the league averages as many points as we scored in our worst outing. And the league average scoring is a whole FG higher than our worst. Ever get sick of making foolish posts? Learn the game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

I think we need to talk to Dottie to see if ocular scanning could be used for sign in ID. That would rid us of the 'nom de plums" used by trolls.

I have to say that Babe has been consistant and hasn't morphed. Also I love the Fleer FB card or was it the rogue year Topps did AFL.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Why is it so hard for Babe to admit that the offense isn't very clutch, they can't hold the ball to save their lives in the fourth. Even defensive guys, like myself, can admit that the defensive secondary isn't very good.

The defense is bad in the fourth, the offense is bad in the fourth. I blame the coaching for it all.

Sections
Shortcuts