Seattle and our scoring.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Seattle and our scoring.

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

What part about nobody else being able to score as many points on Seattle's defense did you think was funny? Or was it the part about how Seattle scored more points on our D than 4 of the other 5 teams they played?

Who cares? As long as they make the playoffs and contend for the Super Bowl again what does this matter?

We heard the same noise last year and they still had a great season. Who cares about your silly stats?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I have no bias to either of you..

However, though the offense may have troubles in the 4th quarter that need fixing, the defense stinks for 4 quarters and can't be fixed.

How some of you can try and argue this teams core problems lay with the #1 ranked offense when the secondary is the worst ever is beyond my comprehension.

Crazy that I've never actually met anyone in person who could argue the offense is a bigger problem then the defense. No wait, actually it's not very crazy cause you'd get laughed out of the building with only your damaged credibility to take with you..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Where's my delete button?

Stephen King

“Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”
    Stephen King

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mgraham's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to mgraham's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2 guys walk into a bar, an underaciever and and an overachiever and they start to discuss bonuses

oh I am sorry i thought the joke thread opened up again!

[/QUOTE]

What part about nobody else being able to score as many points on Seattle's defense did you think was funny? Or was it the part about how Seattle scored more points on our D than 4 of the other 5 teams they played?

[/QUOTE]

the point was how the thread got off task, with the "who to blame part " workers in companys, resources available , etc. I think you were spot on with Pats showing vs seattle.

[/QUOTE]

Most of these threads end up in another zip code from the one they start in. You're right, that is pretty funny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who cares? As long as they make the playoffs and contend for the Super Bowl again what does this matter?

We heard the same noise last year and they still had a great season. Who cares about your silly stats?

[/QUOTE]

Who cares about you thinking my stats are silly?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have no bias to either of you..

However, though the offense may have troubles in the 4th quarter that need fixing, the defense stinks for 4 quarters and can't be fixed.

How some of you can try and argue this teams core problems lay with the #1 ranked offense when the secondary is the worst ever is beyond my comprehension.

Crazy that I've never actually met anyone in person who could argue the offense is a bigger problem then the defense. No wait, actually it's not very crazy cause you'd get laughed out of the building with only your damaged credibility to take with you..

[/QUOTE]

It's only in the anonymous micro-world of here that the preposterous becomes feasible.

The problem? It's not the defense that gives up a 99 passer rating. It's the QB who ranks 6th with a 95 passer rating. Makes perfect sense - IF YOU'RE STARK RAVING MAD!

Sections
Shortcuts