Seattle will be a test.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Seattle will be a test.

Seahawks allowing 2nd lowest yards a carry this year. What's more they are rated 6th in DPR. And they have beaten some pretty fair teams.

In our two close losses so far the new and improved running game has been ineffective. This tough Seattle D Carrol has put together is a recipe for an L, unless our D can keep a weak passing Seahawk team in check.

So far our D has been steadily slipping into last year's model allowing now the 3rd most passing yards a game. So we may see the bad guys get some more yards than they are accustomed to through the air.

Bottom line:

Running is likely going to be futile against them, so our prospects are better through the air.

They are not a great running team despite doing it a lot. If our D can not make Wilson look like Montana/Brady and keep them under 20 points we probably win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Seattle will be a test.

What a surprise Babe whines about the defense. So we've all been prepped. If the offense can't score and/or turns the ball over the loss will be completely the fault of the D.

Babe says so.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:

Babe sold on Pete Carroll's super duper pumped and jacked trendy media 2010 team! Yay!

For a guy who spent the off season and preseason saying we didn't need a run game he seems to be awfully worried about it's success. Imagine us playing a team that's strong against the run---duh! could that be why a versatile offense that can run AND pass is so valuable?

And who are these 'decent' teams? The Cowboys who alternately look good one week and stink the next? The Packers who look like they haven't figured out that the regular season has started? Or the mighty Panthers who admittedly have improved from downright terrible to OK?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Stop talking to yourself Rusty. It's a sign of insanity.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, really? patriots 35 'hawks 10

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Ironic, isn't it? Whatever makes it seem like it will be the D's fault to deflect against Brady's potential imperfectness, is what Babe strives for here.

The only one thinking about TB's "potential Imperfections" is you,.  as usual.  You live for it.

Tell me... what kind of Patriots fans come to BDC for the purpose of 1, Brady bashing and 2, to bash other fans of the team?  Don't seem much like Patriot's fans to me.  Pretty sad when the resident trolls are more objective then the self- proclaimed fans with agendas..

And I don't give a flip about your uncles mother's sister-in-law's husband having seasons tickets.  The fact that you constantly have to remind us of your fandom because some random relative has tickets, speaks volumes... as if you have to prove something.  Duh, you wouldn't have to prove a thing if you did not give people reason to question you actually being a fan.

Don't trolls believe good is bad and bad is good?  yup,  Describes you to a T.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Green Bay is not much better than our defense, and they held Seattle to seven points.  Our run defense is better, but we are ranked number 30 in pass defense.  Our offense is much better than any Seattle has faced.( we are the top rated offense )   We are more balanced .  We have to play like last game and take what the defense gives us.  I think we can run against any team.  As far as our defense, BB will come up with a new wrinkle to dictate what we want the other team to do.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Ironic, isn't it? Whatever makes it seem like it will be the D's fault to deflect against Brady's potential imperfectness, is what Babe strives for here.

BP is a complete knucklehead

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Why?  Everything he said is true.  So far Seattle is real stingy with the points.  They will be hard to run on and the Pats have had trouble running against better D's unless you call 2.3 ypc good.  If points are at a premium, the D will have to step up.  So far they are allowing too many yards, points and their 3rd down conversion rate looks alot like last years.  In fact all their stats look a lot like last years and are going the wrong way with every game.

So far the Pats O is getting all the attention, but more and more people are seeing a re-occuring nightmare with the D.  I don't  think it's everybody's imigination.  Do you?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Oh yeah Rusty. I'm the deflector.

You spew yourself over the 30th ranked pass defense and slam the 3rd rated passer who has 1 INT in 185 passes...

and I'm the deflector.

Enough of this BS. You're a 100% certified, Hall of Fame, World Class.... FOOTBALL MORON.

Only an idiot or somebody just not paying attention can't figure out your many fake accounts. You belong in an asylum, if you're not already in one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

And you're a football know nothing. You've never said an intelligent thing on this board in going on 10,000 posts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Why?  Everything he said is true.  So far Seattle is real stingy with the points.  They will be hard to run on and the Pats have had trouble running against better D's unless you call 2.3 ypc good.  If points are at a premium, the D will have to step up.  So far they are allowing too many yards, points and their 3rd down conversion rate looks alot like last years.  In fact all their stats look a lot like last years and are going the wrong way with every game.

So far the Pats O is getting all the attention, but more and more people are seeing a re-occuring nightmare with the D.  I don't  think it's everybody's imigination.  Do you?

You got sucked into the BP carnival 

Seattle hasn't played anybody dude. They beat sucky GB team by 2 points. They are not a dominate team that can sustain.

Patriots will steamroll them. I hope Mighty2013 calls you out.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

You got sucked into the BP carnival 

Seattle hasn't played anybody dude. They beat sucky GB team by 2 points. They are not a dominate team that can sustain.

Patriots will steamroll them. I hope Mighty2013 calls you out.

You hope mighty calls me out?  LOl Mightys cool but he can call me out if he wants.  I'll just have to be brave.   Meanwhile, I'm not sucked into any one's carnival.  I have eyes and can understand stats and I don't think this is going to be such an easy game.

I will be happy to be wrong., but I do think the D is going to have to step it up and stop having turn overs be their only game.  I've seen way too often what happens when they don't get them.  I don't care to see any more of it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The irony:

BP calls me insane still thinking Evil/GLen R and myself are the same person. Cannot be made up.

Pezzy and Babe, enjoy the Brady blow up dolls tonight.

Spare us your idiotic troll work. You're like a 10 year old with the tired blow up doll insults. Get creative lamebrain.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

The irony:

BP calls me insane still thinking Evil/GLen R and myself are the same person. Cannot be made up.

Pezzy and Babe, enjoy the Brady blow up dolls tonight.

Thanks but I have a wife that suits me just fine.  And you?  How's that new Benny Boo Boo doll working out for ya?   Did they fix that ball control problem yet?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[/QUOTE]

You hope mighty calls me out?  LOl Mightys cool but he can call me out if he wants.  I'll just have to be brave.   Meanwhile, I'm not sucked into any one's carnival.  I have eyes and can understand stats and I don't think this is going to be such an easy game.

I will be happy to be wrong., but I do think the D is going to have to step it up and stop having turn overs be their only game.  I've seen way too often what happens when they don't get them.  I don't care to see any more of it.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry pezz, hard to take when others seem to side with BP. he's not balanced

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

The irony:

BP calls me insane still thinking Evil/GLen R and myself are the same person. Cannot be made up

Really?  Glen has already admitted to being "evil", why not you too?  After all, you and "evil" are synonomus.  6 of one and half dozen of another.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

And you guys think the administrative problems are the problem with this site!!!!!! Keep it up ... you will be here by yourselves calling each other names... totaly disfunctional!!!

Sections
Shortcuts