Seattle will be a test.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Seattle will be a test.

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

spot on Babe........what's the call for this week? lol

[/QUOTE]

I made a post on it. Relatively easy win over jets. We will run this week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Underdogg's right...A great call by BP and his thread here, "Seattle will be a test," Annnd- It was authored a mere 2 1/2 days after Bubba's "Seattle will be a great test...," thread...so imho, He should actually get some additional kudos for his brilliance. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Underdogg's right...A great call by BP and his thread here, "Seattle will be a test," Annnd- It was authored a mere 2 1/2 days after Bubba's "Seattle will be a great test...," thread...so imho, He should actually get some additional kudos for his brilliance. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Bubba is one of our good posters here. His understanding of the game far exceeds yours for instance. I didn't see or participate in his thread until after I had made mine. Great minds think alike I guess. I felt a little oops at not realizing a similar take had previously been offered. I certainly wasn't trying to steal his thunder.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL, really? patriots 35 'hawks 10

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! Really?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ironic, isn't it? Whatever makes it seem like it will be the D's fault to deflect against Brady's potential imperfectness, is what Babe strives for here.

[/QUOTE]

BP is a complete knucklehead

Why?  Everything he said is true.  So far Seattle is real stingy with the points.  They will be hard to run on and the Pats have had trouble running against better D's unless you call 2.3 ypc good.  If points are at a premium, the D will have to step up.  So far they are allowing too many yards, points and their 3rd down conversion rate looks alot like last years.  In fact all their stats look a lot like last years and are going the wrong way with every game.

So far the Pats O is getting all the attention, but more and more people are seeing a re-occuring nightmare with the D.  I don't  think it's everybody's imigination.  Do you?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Guessed I missed the point in the game when the Pats had the ball in the Red Zone right before the half, and the dumb azzed Wilfork didn't call a time out to kick the FG, and instead had 10 seconds run off the clock...... great position, came away empty. Or, was it the time when JOnes threw teh INT in to Seahawks endzone, overthrowing a Pats WR? When are they going to let Brady throw those passes?  Third down when Shipley couldn't catch the swing pass with 15 undefended yards in front of him? CLEARLY Mayo's mistake. 

And please remind me who threw 2 INT's Sunday: Brady or that rookie for Seattle?  

Blame (or, as I call it: lack of responsibility) gets shared by all. The Defense is what they are (sadly, AGAIN). Brady is what he is, (sadly, AGAN). No sense of urgency to wil, sati\sfied with results, and we get the same "we gotta do this, that, or  the other". Too bad they don't do what they say they need to do.

They have teh potential to lose 5 more games this season: Colts (just look at what a less talented rookie did to them Sunday, and he'll  be playing against the same defense), the JESTS! on the road (sorry, but a divisional rivalry is a divisional rivalry, in THEIR home, and the Pats DO allow a sub par QB to become a Rock Star on Sundays; even those pesky/old, broken down, can't throw a ball straight more than 15 yards anymore future HOF'ers), The Fins in Miami (see: divisional rivalry on an improving team; not a pushover any more), the Texans at homw (the D should be REALLY concerned on about stoppinbg Schaub AND Foster; I see a potential drubbing), and the 49'ers (Brady vs one of the best D's in the league, and a decent QB/offense vs the seive knows and the Pats DB's). But, the real concern about this is that these gamnes are strung together in a row.

Seeing how this bunch has nail down the art ans skill of coming from in front, I think an 8-8 season is really within their reach, especially if they get to 8-4.  (I've got them losing by 2 points on their Bye week.) 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ironic, isn't it? Whatever makes it seem like it will be the D's fault to deflect against Brady's potential imperfectness, is what Babe strives for here.

[/QUOTE]

Why?  Everything he said is true.  So far Seattle is real stingy with the points.  They will be hard to run on and the Pats have had trouble running against better D's unless you call 2.3 ypc good.  If points are at a premium, the D will have to step up.  So far they are allowing too many yards, points and their 3rd down conversion rate looks alot like last years.  In fact all their stats look a lot like last years and are going the wrong way with every game.

So far the Pats O is getting all the attention, but more and more people are seeing a re-occuring nightmare with the D.  I don't  think it's everybody's imigination.  Do you?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Guessed I missed the point in the game when the Pats had the ball in the Red Zone right before the half, and the dumb azzed Wilfork didn't call a time out to kick the FG, and instead had 10 seconds run off the clock...... great position, came away empty. Or, was it the time when JOnes threw teh INT in to Seahawks endzone, overthrowing a Pats WR? When are they going to let Brady throw those passes?  Third down when Shipley couldn't catch the swing pass with 15 undefended yards in front of him? CLEARLY Mayo's mistake. 

And please remind me who threw 2 INT's Sunday: Brady or that rookie for Seattle?  

Blame (or, as I call it: lack of responsibility) gets shared by all. The Defense is what they are (sadly, AGAIN). Brady is what he is, (sadly, AGAN). No sense of urgency to wil, sati\sfied with results, and we get the same "we gotta do this, that, or  the other". Too bad they don't do what they say they need to do.

They have teh potential to lose 5 more games this season: Colts (just look at what a less talented rookie did to them Sunday, and he'll  be playing against the same defense), the JESTS! on the road (sorry, but a divisional rivalry is a divisional rivalry, in THEIR home, and the Pats DO allow a sub par QB to become a Rock Star on Sundays; even those pesky/old, broken down, can't throw a ball straight more than 15 yards anymore future HOF'ers), The Fins in Miami (see: divisional rivalry on an improving team; not a pushover any more), the Texans at homw (the D should be REALLY concerned on about stoppinbg Schaub AND Foster; I see a potential drubbing), and the 49'ers (Brady vs one of the best D's in the league, and a decent QB/offense vs the seive knows and the Pats DB's). But, the real concern about this is that these gamnes are strung together in a row.

Seeing how this bunch has nail down the art ans skill of coming from in front, I think an 8-8 season is really within their reach, especially if they get to 8-4.  (I've got them losing by 2 points on their Bye week.) 

[/QUOTE]

No no no. The rookie didn't throw 2 INTS. He lit up our secondary for a 133 PR. He was one of the lowest rated in the league before he got to feast on them.

Brady had a mediocre 79 PR magainst a very highly ranked Seattle D. Still better than the under 4 yac the running game was able to get though, right?

But the offense did manage to score significantly above what Seattle had been allowing despite the running game being inept. Probably Brady's nearly 400 yards had something to do with that, eh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No no no. The rookie didn't throw 2 INTS. He lit up our secondary for a 133 PR. He was one of the lowest rated in the league before he got to feast on them.

Brady had a mediocre 79 PR magainst a very highly ranked Seattle D. Still better than the under 4 yac the running game was able to get though, right?

But the offense did manage to score significantly above what Seattle had been allowing despite the running game being inept. Probably Brady's nearly 400 yards had something to do with that, eh?

[/QUOTE]

Sure did, but amazes me why you fail to, or refuse to, talk about the fact that he's leaving points on the field through inept play and decisions (right before the half, int'l grounding, over and under throwing). How's the FG before the half looking now? I believe they win by 2 points if they make the chip shot. What defender blew that call?  

By all rights, the Ravens should have won last year's AFC Championship game. They had the time out to use and didn't, instead rushing the FG team onto the field inexcusably, only to rush the kick. We laughed like hell at that, post game. We all said that ANYONE could have seen the need to call the time out yet failed to do so. Guess game planning in blowing that opportunity right before the half worked, right? Brady had NOTHING to do with that, right? Not his job..... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure did, but amazes me why you fail to, or refuse to, talk about the fact that he's leaving points on the field through inept play and decisions (right before the half, int'l grounding, over and under throwing). How's the FG before the half looking now? I believe they win by 2 points if they make the chip shot. What defender blew that call?  

By all rights, the Ravens should have won last year's AFC Championship game. They had the time out to use and didn't, instead rushing the FG team onto the field inexcusably, only to rush the kick. We laughed like hell at that, post game. We all said that ANYONE could have seen the need to call the time out yet failed to do so. Guess game planning in blowing that opportunity right before the half worked, right? Brady had NOTHING to do with that, right? Not his job..... 

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but Brady's 79 PR in that game is better performance than anybody else can claim other than a good run D.

Same old story. If Brady can't make up for the rest of the shortcomings on the team then he was "bad". Nonsense. Try pointing some fingers at the terrible performances across the rest of the team. Brady isn't going to compensate for crappy running and pitiful defense every game. Especially against a team with a very strong D like Seattle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

through inept play and decisions (right before the half, int'l grounding, over and under throwing).

[/QUOTE]

Did you hear it rained like hell during that game?

Did it ever occur to you that a receiver may have cut the wrong way on the intentional grounding pass?

Sections
Shortcuts