Seattle will be a test.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Seattle will be a test.

In response to part-timer's comment:

And you guys think the administrative problems are the problem with this site!!!!!! Keep it up ... you will be here by yourselves calling each other names... totaly disfunctional!!!

Hey, I'm sick of it. I've tried since the board reset to take the high road, but I'm not sitting back and taking the hits without giving the same back anymore. They can ban me but enough is enough.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Mark my words, if the Pats do not score more points than the Seahawks, they WILL lose this game, theres no doubt about it. Dont say I didnt warn you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

You hope mighty calls me out?  LOl Mightys cool but he can call me out if he wants.  I'll just have to be brave.   Meanwhile, I'm not sucked into any one's carnival.  I have eyes and can understand stats and I don't think this is going to be such an easy game.

I will be happy to be wrong., but I do think the D is going to have to step it up and stop having turn overs be their only game.  I've seen way too often what happens when they don't get them.  I don't care to see any more of it.

Sorry pezz, hard to take when others seem to side with BP. he's not balanced

No problem, I have the same issue with people that take sides with Mr.  Blow up doll.  ..

Babe is ok in my book.  A lot of what he says is in defense of the Brady basher and if you understand that then you will see the real issue.  For instance, IMO, his Benny watch post is not really a slam on Benny but a slam on the people that think the Pats should have taken the ball away from TB last year and given it more to benny. Make sense?

He's no different than any one else that appreciates TB for what he's done and continues to do for this team and the fact that any one would have to defend TB against supposed Pat's fans who give him credit for NOTHING is really a shame and if you ask me, the reason this board is so divided and the reason some of the better posters don't come around much anymore.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Seahawks allowing 2nd lowest yards a carry this year. What's more they are rated 6th in DPR. And they have beaten some pretty fair teams.

In our two close losses so far the new and improved running game has been ineffective. This tough Seattle D Carrol has put together is a recipe for an L, unless our D can keep a weak passing Seahawk team in check.

So far our D has been steadily slipping into last year's model allowing now the 3rd most passing yards a game. So we may see the bad guys get some more yards than they are accustomed to through the air.

Bottom line:

Running is likely going to be futile against them, so our prospects are better through the air.

They are not a great running team despite doing it a lot. If our D can not make Wilson look like Montana/Brady and keep them under 20 points we probably win.

Bingo. Too bad the D couldn't stop  the 27th rated passer from looking like Montana.

Seahawks allowing 2nd lowest yards a carry this year. What's more they are rated 6th in DPR. And they have beaten some pretty fair teams.

In our two close losses so far the new and improved running game has been ineffective. This tough Seattle D Carrol has put together is a recipe for an L, unless our D can keep a weak passing Seahawk team in check.

So far our D has been steadily slipping into last year's model allowing now the 3rd most passing yards a game. So we may see the bad guys get some more yards than they are accustomed to through the air.

Bottom line:

Running is likely going to be futile against them, so our prospects are better through the air.

They are not a great running team despite doing it a lot. If our D can not make Wilson look like Montana/Brady and keep them under 20 points we probably win.

Bingo. Too bad the D couldn't stop  the 27th rated passer from looking like Montana.

Bottom line:

As I said...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Bottom line:

As I said...

Yup, called it to a T.  Here's your reality D apologist.

ESPN Stats & Information

Wilson Passing 21+ Yards Downfield  1st 5 gamesSunday Pct of tot att 8.0 33.3 Comp-att 5-10 5-9 Yards/att 14.4 22.2 TD-Int 3-1 2-0 Just how porous was the Patriots’ secondary on Sunday?

Rookie Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson completed as many passes deeper than 20 yards downfield today (five) as he has all season, including the 46-yard game-winning touchdown pass to Sidney Rice with 1:27 left in the game.

Wilson’s average pass on Sunday traveled 15.2 yards, more than twice as deep as his 7.5 average through the first five games of the seasonl

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Mark my words, if the Pats do not score more points than the Seahawks, they WILL lose this game, theres no doubt about it. Dont say I didnt warn you.

Can't say you didn't warn us.

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Bottom line:

As I said...

Yup, called it to a T.  Here's your reality D apologist.

ESPN Stats & Information

Wilson Passing 21+ Yards Downfield  1st 5 gamesSunday Pct of tot att 8.0 33.3 Comp-att 5-10 5-9 Yards/att 14.4 22.2 TD-Int 3-1 2-0 Just how porous was the Patriots’ secondary on Sunday?

Rookie Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson completed as many passes deeper than 20 yards downfield today (five) as he has all season, including the 46-yard game-winning touchdown pass to Sidney Rice with 1:27 left in the game.

Wilson’s average pass on Sunday traveled 15.2 yards, more than twice as deep as his 7.5 average through the first five games of the seasonl

It is astonishing that it is even possible that a defense could be so bad as to let a guy of that caliber completely mop the floor with them.

And people think a defense that pathetic can compete for a Lombardi?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

As much as you bug me, Babe, I am giving credit where credit is due and in this case, it is due to you. 

Spot on.

This, however, does not suggest you are right about everything. 

In response to UD6's comment:

As much as you bug me, Babe, I am giving credit where credit is due and in this case, it is due to you. 

Spot on.

This, however, does not suggest you are right about everything. 

I may not be right about everything. But I'm never wrong. LMAO

• You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

we were saying pretty much the same thing on another thread the other day too. Seattle is a good football team. And really good at home.

In response to sporter81's comment:

we were saying pretty much the same thing on another thread the other day too. Seattle is a good football team. And really good at home.

Yes. The Bubba thread was on the ball as well. I actually didn't see his when I started this.

But my take came out pretty much exactly.

Bottom line:

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:

Ironic, isn't it? Whatever makes it seem like it will be the D's fault to deflect against Brady's potential imperfectness, is what Babe strives for here.

The only one thinking about TB's "potential Imperfections" is you,.  as usual.  You live for it.

Tell me... what kind of Patriots fans come to BDC for the purpose of 1, Brady bashing and 2, to bash other fans of the team?  Don't seem much like Patriot's fans to me.  Pretty sad when the resident trolls are more objective then the self- proclaimed fans with agendas..

And I don't give a flip about your uncles mother's sister-in-law's husband having seasons tickets.  The fact that you constantly have to remind us of your fandom because some random relative has tickets, speaks volumes... as if you have to prove something.  Duh, you wouldn't have to prove a thing if you did not give people reason to question you actually being a fan.

Don't trolls believe good is bad and bad is good?  yup,  Describes you to a T.

"what kind of Patriots fans come to BDC for the purpose to bash other fans of the team?"

i dont know pezz, but there are about 50 here.

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to DelGriffith's comment:

Ironic, isn't it? Whatever makes it seem like it will be the D's fault to deflect against Brady's potential imperfectness, is what Babe strives for here.

The only one thinking about TB's "potential Imperfections" is you,.  as usual.  You live for it.

Tell me... what kind of Patriots fans come to BDC for the purpose of 1, Brady bashing and 2, to bash other fans of the team?  Don't seem much like Patriot's fans to me.  Pretty sad when the resident trolls are more objective then the self- proclaimed fans with agendas..

And I don't give a flip about your uncles mother's sister-in-law's husband having seasons tickets.  The fact that you constantly have to remind us of your fandom because some random relative has tickets, speaks volumes... as if you have to prove something.  Duh, you wouldn't have to prove a thing if you did not give people reason to question you actually being a fan.

Don't trolls believe good is bad and bad is good?  yup,  Describes you to a T.

"what kind of Patriots fans come to BDC for the purpose to bash other fans of the team?"

i dont know pezz, but there are about 50 here.

Well, at least 25 of them are Rusty.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Babe..credit to you this time..it happened just like you said..but don't push your luck.

Remember..the smallest change in offensive tactics and execution in the red zone , not anywhere else, would have resulted in 21 more points.

Basic high school coverage (which I hope they will learn by the end of the season) would have resulted in 14 fewer point for Seattle..

How about a few Patriots adjustments and a 33 point blowout!!

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

Babe..credit to you this time..it happened just like you said..but don't push your luck.

Remember..the smallest change in offensive tactics and execution in the red zone , not anywhere else, would have resulted in 21 more points.

Basic high school coverage (which I hope they will learn by the end of the season) would have resulted in 14 fewer point for Seattle..

Yeah, lots of things happen. Like the Seahawks punter suddenly getting butterfingers. Hey, it was wet. Maybe a few fans could cut Brady some slack on that aspect as well.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Babe i may agree with you more than most but didn't you want Brady traded to the 49ers a few days ago?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

Yeah, lots of things happen. Like the Seahawks punter suddenly getting butterfingers. Hey, it was wet. Maybe a few fans could cut Brady some slack on that aspect as well.

..and maybe the Seattle defense was good too!

In response to ccnsd's comment:

Babe i may agree with you more than most but didn't you want Brady traded to the 49ers a few days ago?

I was being sarcastic... but, there was a grain of truth to it. TOO many fans don't appreciate Brady and expect him to compensate for every shortcoming on the rest of the team. I would LOVE to give them a dose of Mallet for their sins. Not sure I'm willing to suffer through that though, just to educate them.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

spot on Babe........what's the call for this week? lol

• Sections
    Shortcuts