SEATTLE,BRONCS...who do you hate more?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Re: SEATTLE,BRONCS...who do you hate more?

Godell is a jacka ZZ.

NFL did this on purpose.

Anyway..

I hate them both.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Felt bronos would win SB from game 1 let's see what the Seahawks can do about the SB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Manning can't move around in the pocket like Kaper.  I can see Manning getting his lily clean uni dirty in the SB.

As for Sherman, he has a front running mouth.  He disappears when Seattle loses.  You hardly saw him in this game until that late play and where was he earlier to slow down that drive.  If not for Kaper's mental blunders in the 4th, 49'ers may have won this game.

Unfortunately if the Broncos win this SB, a second ring for Manning, having the "two" rings will be trumpeted by the media as better than Brady's three rings and even better than Montana's four rings.  Go figure

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Manning doesn't need to move . He is smart and lethal qb. Kaper could dance a much  as he wants to but

Doesn't have the ability as manning. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

I hated the moronic Indy fans more than I hated Manning.  

With 3 rings, Brady is the better QB, so listening to all the hype about how Manning will supposedly salvage his career with another SB is annoying. You know the media will beat that angle to death.

I don't hate Welker, he was run out of town by BB.  But I don't think he deserves a ring either.  He had chances with us, and blew it when it counted. 

On the other hand, Sherman is a P0S.  Pete Carroll was a cheater at USC, and a fraud as an NFL coach.  Seattle fans are 100 times more obnoxious than Denver fans. (In spite of the Denver trolls here today.)

Hard to pick.  If it wasn't for Welker, I may go for Denver.  I think it would be funnier if the Broncos lost, because they have a shorter window.  Manning's career is almost over, and then they will plummet to the cellar again.  

I think Denver will probably win.  Goodell will be rooting for Manning, so I think the refs will give a little help there. wink-wink. 

I guess I'll root for Seattle, but I think this is Denver's year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

You don't have to go to far to see  some of the most obnoxious fans

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from deebz. Show deebz's posts

Manning will not be able to stand around in the pocket and throw ball like he did today against us We forced no hurries, no hits and no sacks..torched for 400 yards.

I don't see Denver beating Seattle in the cold..to fast and athletic. Peyton does not put enough zip on the ball and he will be forced into some bad throws..I feel bad for Welker on hit going over the middle and he will be out. Denver kicked 4 field goals today at home and our D is not even close to Seattle..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Denver.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I'll be happy if Manning gets knocked out cold and the Broncos lose by 37.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Hawks will win the SB. so sick of hearing about peyton all season. Maybe this will tone people down about him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

I don't hate.

I was a hardcore Denver Broncos fan for 22 seasons until the Broncos won their second Super Bowl in 1998. I've lived in the Pacific Northwest for the past 19 years but am only a nominal Seattle Seahawks fan. In fact, I rarely follow the NFL at all.

I like both teams, but I'll probably pull for the Seahawks despite Richard Sherman, who certainly embarrassed Stanford fans with his postgame diatribe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I don't hate either. I will root for the Seahawks simply because the Broncos beat the Pats. I rooted for the 49ers last year. I actually think the Broncos will win the super bowl if they don't get bad weather. The Seahawks are not the same team on the road. It should be interesting. One of the best passing offenses of all time against one of the best passing defenses of all time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Denver is going to win the SB.  I did not like how Seattle played today.  They are great on D but don't have enough weapons to stop all Denvers WR's.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Well, it's the 2 #1 seeds from each conference.  That hasn't happened in a long time.

Carroll may act like an annoying child on the sidelines, but I'd like Seattle to win it.   I'm sick of Gomer and the pity party that follows him.  It'll put him at 1-2 in the big one.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

Well, it's the 2 #1 seeds from each conference.  That hasn't happened in a long time.

Carroll may act like an annoying child on the sidelines, but I'd like Seattle to win it.   I'm sick of Gomer and the pity party that follows him.  It'll put him at 1-2 in the big one.  

Actually, it happened 4 years ago when Manning's Colts lost to the Saints. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fessin. Show fessin's posts

The one good thing about this superbowl is someone has to lose.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What will be most aggravating... if Manning wins his "second" SB, it will all sound like this is a better record than Montana or Brady in SBs.  For whatever reasons there are, the media totally ignores his higher rate of failure in the playoffs, compared to Montana and Brady, and make it look like he is the most successful QB in history.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

We lost by 10 in Denver with a D that is a joke compared to Seattle. The SHs have a solid run game and a QB that doesn't turn it over with wheels.

I think Seattle wins comfortably and Sayton melts down.

And I am happy to root for Pete Carroll. I always said he was a good coach, but I see those who called me stupid for that have all -shut up now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I am hoping Seattle wins. I am hoping for cold and some wind. I am hoping Manning looks unable to deal with the cold and the pressure form the rush and the coverage. I am hoping Seattle beats them by playing physical football.

I think the league has gone way too far and the passing stats are out of wack and this is verging on basketball not football. I understand about trying t reduce injuries and they should. But the rules to get higher scoring games has gone on WAY too long, too far...

Make a rule that a player trying to tackle must try to use their arms to tackle. No more launching your body.

Bring back some more balance to the running game. And maybe raise the goal post a few feet and make it a little narrower - or even move it back further from behind the end zone... so that longer FGs are not as easy.

I like the style of Seattle and SF (though I do not like the AH-ness of Harbaugh). Tough football that includes a tough running game. Bring it back...

I am rooting for Seattle to clock Denver and Manning.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

I'll be happy if Manning gets knocked out cold and the Broncos lose by 37.

Agree.  I would have liked to see SanFranciso win but definitely don't want to see the Broncos win this game.  For me it is just another Manning winning that I don't want to see.  If not for the Patriots losing twice to Eli I may have felt differently about the outcome of this game. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

We lost by 10 in Denver with a D that is a joke compared to Seattle. The SHs have a solid run game and a QB that doesn't turn it over with wheels.

I think Seattle wins comfortably and Sayton melts down.

And I am happy to root for Pete Carroll. I always said he was a good coach, but I see those who called me stupid for that have all -shut up now.

He is a good coach.... And I agree and I hope Seattle wins overwhelmingly. Bring back real football, not this basketball stuff...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I also hope that the weather is very cold and snowy so that Manning won't have a good game.  Although, I am not sure that this would be an advantage for Seattle either. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Hate...how about Sherman the scum bag. Hope he ends up face down in the gutter soon!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I hope Seattle hammers Gomer.  I can never cheer for horse-head Elway or Gomer.

Sections
Shortcuts