Seau comeback??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sydney24. Show Sydney24's posts

Seau comeback??

Any truth to the rumor?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

Re: Seau comeback??

I'm sure he wants to, I don't see the Pats signing him unless there is a serious injury

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

There would have to be someone put on IR for that to happen.  With our switch to the 4-3/Sub and hardly using the 3-4, we don't need him right now.  Guyton has stepped up and responded as well as you can hope.  I really like Seau.  It might finally be over for him though.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

please, please, no

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

He'd make a great cheerleader on the sidelines...  got to let go of the past, folks. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

maybe he could come in and be a linebacker consultant

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

He said he doesn't want to return until towards the end of the season. I can see Bill bringing him back in December. He was surprisingly effective last year, no reason to think he wouldn't be this year.

Something to think about: Bill likes to have 3 ILBs and 3 OLBs to rotate. Right now, at OLB, there's Thomas, Woods and TBC. At ILB, there's Guyton, Mayo (when he returns from his injury) and...Alexander. While Thomas can and has played ILB, that removes him from the outside (where he is most effective). And this isn't bringing the inevitable injuries into equation.

I think there's a 85% chance Seau will return to the Patriots.

Sections
Shortcuts