Seau Isn't What The Patriots Need

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: Seau Isn't What The Patriots Need

Didn't they get rid of Sands? 

Jr. was bright in to stop the run but more importantly bring that leadership to the locker room they need. The whole team is playing dead and if they can bring some focus and belief from a guy who's been there I applaud it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Seau Isn't What The Patriots Need:
    [QUOTE]Okay, so Seau and BB have a great relationship, but the dude is 40 years old. I realize he is here for helping against the run - but if you've watched him in the past 3 years or so - he is slower than molasses. He may help with leadership, but I think he will be beat on the field. We need some personnel who can put pressure on opposing QBs.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Because Seau isn't strong and doesn't have the quick hands, footwork, and quickness to beat linemen on a blitz.  And because Seau can't stop the run from the ILB position in a 3-4.  And because Seau's presence allowing them to run 3-4 again along with 4-3 won't help confuse QB's and cause mistakes in blocking schemes.  Ok.  We'll see.  Guy's no chump against the run either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Re: Seau Isn't What The Patriots Need:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Seau Isn't What The Patriots Need : Because Seau isn't strong and doesn't have the quick hands, footwork, and quickness to beat linemen on a blitz.  And because Seau can't stop the run from the ILB position in a 3-4.  And because Seau's presence allowing them to run 3-4 again along with 4-3 won't help confuse QB's and cause mistakes in blocking schemes.  Ok.  We'll see.  Guy's no chump against the run either.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Nick, what the hell are you saying?

Sections
Shortcuts